1519 users online (305 members and 1214 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Lisa Irwin?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I don't blame the parents because it's "the easiest thing to do." It is not. To know that a mother can give birth to the most precious thing in existence on this planet and then in a single moment end that life is not easy. It hurts. As the mother of a child barely older than Lisa, who looks so much like her, it is really hard to imagine ever hurting her. Really hard. But I rarely drink, and I don't take any medications that, when taken with alcohol, can lead to "rage, "Benzodiazepines, a class of psychoactive drugs called the "minor" tranquilizers, have varying hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxing properties, but they may create the exact opposite effects. Susceptible individuals may respond to benzodiazepine treatment with an increase in anxiety, aggressiveness, agitation, confusion, disinhibition, loss of impulse control, talkativeness, violent behavior, and even convulsions. Paradoxical adverse effects may even lead to criminal behaviour.[2] Severe behavioral changes resulting from benzodiazepines have been reported including mania, schizophrenia, anger, impulsivity, and hypomania.[3]"
    Perhaps knowing that she was taking similar medications that react adversely to alcohol helps me to understand why and how it likely happened, but no, it definitely doesn't make it easy to accept. I won't accept it, and I will fight for justice for Lisa until it happens.

I just want to add that even if there was a kidnapping, Deborah Bradley IS NOT innocent in this. She was not watching or checking on her dependent, sick, 10 month old baby AT ALL during her 9-10 hours of me time. Not ONCE! She was neglectful, and the evidence of that came out of her own mouth.

The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
    From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    The phones have always been a mystery to me. I thought there were 3 phones at home, a dead, broken one, a new one that DB was putting contacts into from the old phone and possibly another one, not sure. But if JI did call home and it did not go through why didnt he call the home phone then? Did DB miss his call because she was drunk and passed out, had the baby already been kidnapped when he called? Or was she out and about disposing of evidence at this time and had the phones disabled?
    From what I recall JI was the one who had been pretty much caring for the kids at night time etc, I get the feeling DB was not ready for this task and perhaps even was resentful about JI having to be at work that night. She proceeded to drink, never checking on her sick baby which raises a red flag to me also. I mean how many times do you go in to refill a glass of wine, go to potty and never check on your baby? Why drink outside? You can drink inside and step outside to smoke it doesnt mesh to me.
    BBM: I don't think they had a landline / home phone
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Does anyone here know who runs the Facebook site Lisa Irwin-Footprints In the sand ?
    I happen to find the page to be very helpful for all of the missing.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    I am in no way defending this lady but perhaps its possible she had seen you and your grand daughter already in the store and knew it wasn't possibly her daughter. Does your grand baby look anything like Lisa? Just curious. I mean if it were me yes I would be checking every baby face I could but if I was missing my child and I had seen your baby already and discounted it I may not look back when she is throwing a tantrum.
    That is a very good point. I had not thought of that. But no, my grand daughter is about a year older than lisa so maybe she just dismissed her. But if my child was missing I would still have looked to see if there was a chance.
    This is just my opinion.

I still think this was a stranger abduction. I believe that Lisa is still alive. I was just thinking about her this morning.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

I think Debra gave the baby enough medication to knock her out so that she wouldn't have to fool with her, she would just sleep all nite, or at least till Jeremy got home. Then when the wine box was empty, she went inside to go to bed and found the baby cold and possibly turned blue. She got her brother or possibly that guy Jersey to dispose of Lisa and told Jeremy everything when he got home. "I just put her to sleep, you know, like we always do, and she never woke up". That kept Jeremy from telling on her, fear for himself, and too wimpy to stand up for his child.

Everything Johnny C said fits with the evidence. DB killed her in anger fits with the alcohol and effexor, and the cadaver dog hit by the bed. Phil tried to bury her in the yard fits with the "appearance of disturbed dirt in the yard and with DB saying she didn't check the back yard because she was afraid of what she would find. That Phil and David were the ones seen with a baby taking her to go hide the body matches the witness statements (sort of) although not perfectly.

What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.
    Daniel 2:22
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him

Quote Originally Posted by cindysue View Post
    What about the phone call supposedly to Jersey's girlfriend that was made from one of the missing phones. And if they were disposing of the body, instead of walking all over with a dead baby, wouldn't be safer to use a car. They had a car to go get the wine right. Someone who had just killed their baby would also think gee let's take some junk phones to so it looks like a thief was here. Makes no sense.
    They wanted to be seen so that it looked like a kidnapping.

Still convinced that Lisa's parents got away with murder, accidental as it may have been, for the moment.

Also convinced life has a way of curling events and places inside out and round and round, meaning that some day, some way, they'll be found out.

Thinking of you often still, dear little baby lisa.
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

This is interesting regarding Lisa Irwin's parents, hoping a child found in Greece in a Greek Gypsy camp that was raided:

http://nypost.com/2013/10/22/us-coup...ium=SocialFlow

-----
    ETA: However the child from the camp seems to be older than Lisa.
    Life's a journey, not a destination ~ Aerosmith

I think she died in the home but it wasn't an accident so I can't vote. I guess my vote would be homicide. No proof of any intrusion into the home.
    Dont Be A Sheep

http://www.kmbc.com/Psychic-s-Vision...e/-/index.html
    I hope this is the correct place to post this. a new search today for Baby Lisa.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast