GUILTY TX - Fernando Campos for student sex abuse, Waco, 2012

Missizzy

Reaction score
There is so much wrong wrong wrong here!!! Only five years? Campos is going to be allowed to serve the terms concurrently? He's going to be eligible for parole in 6 months? Sure, he'll be deported but will he be tracked in Mexico?

He sexually assaulted Kindergarteners and this is the punishment?

http://www.ktxs.com/news/30595704/detail.html

Former Kindergarten Teacher Gets Five Years For Sexual Abuse Of Kids
March 2, 2012

"Waco - A former Texas kindergarten teacher from Mexico has been sentenced to five years in prison for sexual abuse of students. A plea agreement reached Thursday night in Waco means 41-year-old Fernando Antonio Campos of Monterrey, Mexico, faces deportation after prison...."

and

The former Alta Vista Montessori Magnet School teacher pleaded guilty to two counts of indecency with a child. Each count carries a five-year prison term, to be served concurrently..."

and

"...Campos, who was hired as a bilingual instructor, acknowledged he abused three students in his classroom during 2009...."

and

"...Campos must serve about six months in a Texas prison before being eligible for parole..."

More at link

Details about the testimony against Campos:

http://www.kwtx.com/localnews/headl..._Ex-Local_Kindergarten_Teacher_140725963.html

State Rests In Child Sex Abuse Trial Of Ex-Local Kindergarten Teacher
February 28, 2012

"....The now 7-year-old girl testified Tuesday morning that Campos touched her “Where I go potty.” When prosecutors asked the girl to stand and point to the area where Campos touched her, she rose and pointed between her legs...."

and

"....The defense, in its opening statement maintained that the classroom in which the incidents allegedly occurred was off a busy hallway, that the door was always left open because it was either too hot or too cold in the room, and that other students were in the room at the time...."

and

"....Campos, who was suspended during the investigation, was returned to the classroom and was assigned an additional aide...."

More at link (plus video)

He was returned to the classroom??????

He didn't even lose his license? Now he'll go back to teaching in Mexico.

He admitted he abused the child! This is a horrible miscarriage of justice. Children will never be safe with this man. People who do things like this get a sexual thrill out of being around the children they abuse. Even if an aide is always present the children he comes in contact with will be the subject of his sick fantasies. That is like providing *advertiser censored* movies for rapists IMO.

I don't care if it is politically correct or not. I would never send my child to spend the day with a male babysitter or kindergarten teacher. Men don't have the protective mothering instinct that young children need to be properly nurtured and protected. Sure, some women don't have it either, but they aren't as likely to have an underlying sexual motivation to be in charge of kids too young to be a good witness. Yup, I said it and it is MOO.

This sentence is utterly disgusting. I have had it with the ridiculous sentencing for child crimes. Something has got to be done to stop this. These judges are idiots. How would they like this guy teaching their children? No? I thought so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back