Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/

Previous Threads:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161720"]Thread #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163405"]Thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161854"]Information & Support thread[/ame]

or does anyone know know if CB's mother and JK have ever met? Have JK and Duane's parents ever met?

Did we lose people in the transition, lol?

isamom, do you have any idea why the fundraiser tonight is not being advertised or talked about on the FB page?? (or anywhere for that matter) Isn't anyone going?
Are you going?

:seeya: Random reminder -- we don't sleuth other members.

Where is Samantha? Are there any new developments besides Facebook rumours?

If she did take some money, and I say IF because I do not know, but if so, then it may help explain her disappearance. If she did take some cash because she wanted to 'invest' in the drug business, she may have been naive enough to tell a crooked supplier. And that could have been enough for someone to steal the cash and dispose of her.

Wait a minute.. isamom said earlier that Sam has NO brothers, step or otherwise.. but her Mom has 2 sons listed on her FB page. Doesn't that make them her brothers? (whether or not they're half or step, I don't know.. but I'd still call those brothers. She calls those girls (DC's other daughters) her sisters.

I was going to post that earlier and I forgot too Ak81. The brother with the last name beginning with C, posts that his sister is missing.

Maybe isamom is strictly talking bio siblings?

I was going to post that earlier and I forgot too Ak81. The brother with the last name beginning with C, posts that his sister is missing.

Maybe isamom is strictly talking bio siblings?

Maybe, although she said on the previous thread:
"She has no brother or half brother. I agree I have half brothers and a sister. I call and consider them my brothers and sisters. So I do know what you mean. I am just saying she doesnt have a half brother by any relation or by marriage."

I had found that earlier, about TC, the brother posting about his missing sister, but I totally forgot. Just strange, people claiming to know things they apparently don't.

If Mr Koenig wants to find his daughter then he shouldn't be afraid of any of this coming out. No one is here to judge his daughter but in order to sort this case out we needed to know what was going on in Samantha's life. Most of us have kids and we know that there can be things going on in their lives that are out of our control no matter how good of a parent you are. We've all been there at sometime or other. I'm glad now we have an insight to what may have been going on. If Samantha owed someone money that puts a whole new spin on things.

If Mr Koenig wants to find his daughter then he shouldn't be afraid of any of this coming out. No one is here to judge his daughter but in order to sort this case out we needed to know what was going on in Samantha's life. Most of us have kids and we know things going on in their lives that are out of our control no matter how good of a parent you are. I'm glad now we have an insight to what may have been going on. If Samantha owed someone money that puts a whole new spin on things.

Exactly!! No judgement at all. My son's been in trouble of his own, teenagers sometimes make bad decisions but we still love them & treasure them.. so no matter what the circumstances were, Sam needs to have a chance to come home unharmed. And it seems like the whole truth needs to come out for that to happen.
At this stage in the game, they need to worry less about "slandering" her name and more about finding out exactly what happened.

Isamom, made the comment that she doesn't think that LE would tell CB's mom anything, but you'd be surprised what LE might say to someone to get them to talk, but it doesn't mean what they say to them is true. LE is known to play games with people to get them to talk and its possible LE did tell her they had some good leads.

I've got the feeling that this little girl hasn't been totally straight with her father and I get the impression she's sneaky. I've got one like that and she doesn't like anyone in her business, but boy will she come running to mom when she gets herself into a jam and she can't figure a way out. Its too bad CB's mom and Mr. Koenig couldn't sit down and compare notes. He might just be surprised what he might learn about his daughter as CB's mom might learn about her son. I've still got my eye on this Duane. Find it kind of hard to believe that he's still sticking beside Samantha when he found out she was cheating on him with CB. Who knows he may have been duped by her too.

http://www.youralaskalink.com/news/Mom-Pleads-For-Koenigs-Return-138913524.html

Bringing this news video back up for discussion. Did we ever determine if the kickboxer instructor's statement was about Sam?

I'm awake, i'll bite, I am watching....(the video won't play)

WHOA, waitwaitwait just.a.minute and hold the phone. The first line of the article says : The search continues for a missing barista, after what police are calling a possible abduction.

to me, this says: CLEARLY the reported security video does NOT show her being violently snatched.

and in regards to the self defense teacher's comment: who the heck sees someone being walked down the street in a choke hold and just keeps driving?!? ...especially if you are concerned with self defense and defending the world? Odd.

and in regards to the self defense teacher's comment: who the heck sees someone being walked down the street in a choke hold and just keeps driving?!? ...especially if you are concerned with self defense and defending the world? Odd.

Right, exactly.. and this is the woman that JK filed a protective order against for stalking. One of the admins on the FB page said she was banned because she'd been following JK. She put herself in every public situation with him, I believe, in order to get some time in the spotlight, and to get business for her club. I completely discount her statement.. it just doesn't make sense for a self-defense instructor to see something like that and not do anything, not even report it. I think she made it up. If you watch her in the videos of the press release and vigil, she is glued to JK's side as much as possible when the cameras are on him. Opportunist, imo.

Maybe, although she said on the previous thread:
"She has no brother or half brother. I agree I have half brothers and a sister. I call and consider them my brothers and sisters. So I do know what you mean. I am just saying she doesnt have a half brother by any relation or by marriage."

I had found that earlier, about TC, the brother posting about his missing sister, but I totally forgot. Just strange, people claiming to know things they apparently don't.

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but this has been printed in a couple of articles:
"Koenig is the fourth of six children. She has three sisters and two brothers who James Koenig said are working hard to search for Samantha."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-al...low-protective/story?id=15524027#.T1SlE4ePWnl

Still don't understand what the "brother" connection to MP is, though (and why even TC calls him her brother) and why he apparently turned against Sam. :waitasec:

Exactly!! No judgement at all. My son's been in trouble of his own, teenagers sometimes make bad decisions but we still love them & treasure them.. so no matter what the circumstances were, Sam needs to have a chance to come home unharmed. And it seems like the whole truth needs to come out for that to happen.
At this stage in the game, they need to worry less about "slandering" her name and more about finding out exactly what happened.

I totally agree. Nobody is doing Sam any favors by trying to portray her as a "perfect angel" when we all know teenagers, and people in general, just aren't realistically like that. Whether real or staged, I wholeheartedly believe the answer to what happened to her and finding her lies in something in her lifestyle, circle of friends, etc. If they don't start acknowledging her "mistakes" (and everybody makes them!), they may never find her. The people asking the real questions are not trying to slander her, they're trying to help her.

I'm awake, i'll bite, I am watching....(the video won't play)

WHOA, waitwaitwait just.a.minute and hold the phone. The first line of the article says : The search continues for a missing barista, after what police are calling a possible abduction.

to me, this says: CLEARLY the reported security video does NOT show her being violently snatched.

It's a very plausible explanation for why LE would not want to release the video too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46