Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Has Sam's personal fb account ever been found and linked here on WS?

I looked around and can't seem to find a fb page for her. Might be under a different name too and that is why I can't seem to find anything. It would kind of seems strange if she didn't have one. What youngster doesn't? Maybe she deleted it herself knowing she was going to be disappearing, if there is none.
    I was just looking around for that this morning and wondering about it myself.

I noticed that SK whose FB was sleuthed here previously and determined not to be "the" SK is friends with JK. Was that always the case?
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ak81 View Post
    Her Dad himself said she is the 4th of 6 children, 2 boys, 4 girls. TC (last name the same as her mom's) IS her brother, even if only half, and has been posting to help find his sister! It's not the mom's BF's kids.. these are HER kids. Look at her mom's FB page.. look who she lists as family.
    She is JK only child. As far as her Mom goes, I do not know much about her. After looking at her page I do see what you are talking about. So maybe you are all correct, and if so I apologize for saying she doesn't have a brother or sister thru her Moms side.

I honestly do not know anything about her mother. Her dad pretty much raised her. But I do know she is her Dads only child. Hence her last name.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isamom For This Useful Post:

Joe, it appears it was either deactivated or deleted.

Southern, they're not the same Sam, 2 different states & different middle names, etc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Joe, it appears it was either deactivated or deleted.

Southern, they're not the same Sam, 2 different states & different middle names, etc.
    Thanks. I knew it was determined they aren't the same person. I just wondered if JK was always friends with that Sam, or if it came about as a result of the situation.
    If I can stop one heart from breaking,
    I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,
    Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin
    Unto his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    ~Emily Dickinson~

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southern_comfort For This Useful Post:

There's something that just hit me... That lady kickboxer thingamajig, she said she saw a guy with a girl in a headlock walking down the street, right? We all spoke out on her. I even remember saying she'd be the last person I'd want teaching me self defense if she truly witnessed that yet did nothing about it. Then it was posted last night (I think last night) that the snow berms were so high that somebody in a car wouldn't be able to see somebody walking on the sidewalk, that the sidewalks were shoveled or plowed as a path through the snow (vs pushing the snow completely away from the sidewalk away from the street). So how could that lady have even seen what she claimed to see?
    Last edited by Jersey*Girl; 03-05-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Typo

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by isamom View Post
    Wow... your on a role. You know if someone would like to ask me a question they can send me a private message. I appreciate the ones on here that have. Thank You.
    I do not have to be verified because I am not claiming to be an expert.
    And honestly I could care less if you believe me or take what I say as any sort of truth.
    Isamom

Please know that there alot you could lend to Sam's thread. Even when people get verified, they make mistakes - such as the whole stupid brother thing. None of us are perfect but all of us are here for a single purpose - justice. We all want to help. If you don't wish to get verified then we respect that. However, please don't let making a non expert statement keep you from doing so. Again, I'm wrong sometimes, just as anybody else on this board could be. Just please don't let it keep you from being verified.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by isamom View Post
    Thank you for that. Joe I am sorry for saying that then. If you were trying to help. I understand what you guys are saying. I just figured if I got verified then I would be bombarded with questions that honestly I cant or am not allowed to answer. I can put my perspective on it but that is about it.
    But maybe I will if that will help! Thanks for the information. And sorry Joe!
    No problem. I didn't mean as an expert, I meant as a local insider. The two are in the same thread so anyway I can see how you got mixed up.

I'm just afraid one of the mods will eventually come on and give you a lesson on posting rumors or information not backed up by MSM if you don't.

It is always nice to have someone here that is "in the know" so we can get some information from the locals instead of having to wait and see if it is mentioned in MSM or fb.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Friday For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ak81 View Post
    Wait a minute.. isamom said earlier that Sam has NO brothers, step or otherwise.. but her Mom has 2 sons listed on her FB page. Doesn't that make them her brothers? (whether or not they're half or step, I don't know.. but I'd still call those brothers. She calls those girls (DC's other daughters) her sisters.
    I keep reading questions regarding Samantha's brothers and sisters.

Refer to Thread #2 - Pg. 11 - post #261

abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ala....
    It is reported that Samantha is the fourth of six children; she has 3 sisters and 2 brothers. (My own words)

I am just the messenger, please don't shoot me.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

I like how TMC took the high road today with her apology. Although I still feel she was backed into a corner until she combusted & lashed back, I'm glad she met halfway with the apology.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I like how TMC took the high road today with her apology. Although I still feel she was backed into a corner until she combusted & lashed back, I'm glad she met halfway with the apology.
    I agree. I thought it showed class that she acknowledged her part in the childish banter and acknowledged that she was reacting badly. Good for her for being the bigger person.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. Nobody in hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Tear... Drop... Tattoo... By... His... Eye...

Pfffffffffft

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. No who in the hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Pfffffffffft
    LOL did you see the one article where he actually talks about that tattoo? He scares me!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. No who in the hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Pfffffffffft
    I read the article, that guy looks quite a character. Maybe he's just trying to help, but I bet he's just drumming up publicity fo his strip joints.
    JMHO

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PHB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    LOL did you see the one article where he actually talks about that tattoo? He scares me!
    Omg no! I just google images his name just now & saw it. I'll have to read the article! Have it handy? I have to pick my son ip from school. If you don't have it, I'll google it when I get back. I don't like using my phone when I drive...plus it's illegal here unless I use bluetooth.

Real quick... Tear drop tatts are added to the faces of gang members after each kill. Not saying he's in a gang or killed somebody, just sayin'...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast