MA - Former Os Bat Boys Say They Were Abused By Red Sox Clubhouse Manager

Belinda

Doer of Things
Reaction score
BOSTON (AP) — Eight more men have come forward to say they were abused by a now-dead former Boston Red Sox clubhouse manager.

The men, including two former Baltimore Orioles bat boys, are in addition to two former Red Sox clubhouse attendants who said in December to say they were abused by Donald Fitzpatrick, who died in 2005.

More at link:
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/...hey-were-abused-by-red-sox-clubhouse-manager/

So, we've been through the churches, teachers and the boy scouts. Now we're working on the sports figures. Wonder what is next?

I think we have this story somewhere....I will dig around and check. This is an incredible story of institutionalized abuse. It was extremely well known around the clubhouse-players would counsel parents whenever possible about making sure the kids werent alone with him. Ridiculous.

I think we have this story somewhere....I will dig around and check. This is an incredible story of institutionalized abuse. It was extremely well known around the clubhouse-players would counsel parents whenever possible about making sure the kids werent alone with him. Ridiculous.

Sorry. I did a search on the perp's name and nothing came up.

Silently I am screaming. Screaming real loud.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back