Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Jason Young found guilty of killing wife

link: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8568866

video of MF & LF leaving, plus JY & PY

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    I'm just watching MM's testimony back...she is a real piece of work. Perpetual smirk on her face. At the very least she will have a dark cloud of suspicion around her for some time along with that big red A on her chest.
    Too bad she's such a narcissist she probably doesn't even realize what a sleaze she is. I feel very sorry for her child/ren. Don't know if she has more than one or the one she "hoped" was Jason's. Someday they will see her actions. Maybe she's proud of what she did but I doubt her kids will be. And anyway how sad would you be as a child to find out your mom
    "wished" you belonged to someone else? So many lives horribly and irreparably damaged by people who care for no one but themselves. And yes I do lump MM and JLY in the se category. IMO both are malignant narcissist who lack empathy or even any concern for the well being of others.
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

3. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mama-cita For This Useful Post:

I have watched Judge Steven's statements today several times. His words were haunting and I was so effected by them. Yet, as I watched JY, it was as if he was listening to him releasing the jurors for the day. Just nothing. I am so thankful for the jurors for what they had to sit through and the verdict they reached. I hope MY can RIP and her family can find love and joy again one day. JY, is the worst of humans and like I tell my daughter..sometimes, monsters don't look like monsters. So glad the jurors saw him as the monster he truly is....

link: http://www.wral.com/news/video/10816057/#/vid10816057

Special report: Jason Young retrial

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lucky89 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Luna24 View Post
    I don't think MM has any more empathy in her body than JY has in his...I wouldn't doubt if she proves to be a sociopath like JY. I can't imagine LF and MF having to watch her up there twice smirking and being defensive of her carrying on the relationship even after Michelle was murdered. blech. I prefer not to think about that woman at all...
    I am so with you on this one. I was so ticked off watching her testify. She showed zero respect to MY or her family on the stand or otherwise. I felt like slapping her the entire time and that is so not me LOL.
    Last edited by MD MOMMY; 03-06-2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: deleted question answered on previous page LOL.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ingra1327 View Post
    All of Judge Stephens' statement:

<very respectfully snipped by me>
    is denied.
    <very respectfully snipped by me>

Mods, would it be possible to put this up as a sticky document?

Many, many thanks, ingra! Beautiful job!

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by drip~drop View Post
    Y E S !!!!
    Forever you big bully.
    Finally. Finally....
    what a dispicable man. (imo)
    Not only murdering his wife and unborn baby boy....to leave his precious little daughter there....little bloody footprints....
    I'd like just 10 minutes with him. (i need 10----i'm older & slower)

I hope prision is all you can hope it to be you (left blank on purpose).

...and i thought sp ticked me off.
    all
    (hope i wasn't out of line Tricia)

I understand and agree with your feelings, drip!

Yes, this man is the worst I've seen yet, and I've seen a few, as apparently you have. And I think Judge Stephens was correct -- I think JY was so angry and enraged, that he hit her until he could no longer raise the weapon. BTW, I think he used a wrench -- easier to slip into a pocket than a hammer, easy to grip, and a wrench would make those circular wounds, and it could have taken out a lot of teeth as well as inflicting the cuts to her once-pretty lips. Oh my.

I wonder what his fellow prisoners will think of what he did -- especially with her being nearly 5 months pregnant? There is honor among thieves...

Ummm, this was a very tuff one for me. I'm so glad for this Fishers that this long, long part of it is over. It's been a good day for justice!

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NCEast View Post
    She is terrific. I was thinking this afternoon she looks younger and prettier now than when she covered the S. Peter. case. I hope she is back for the RA case as well as Hayes or Haze case here in NC.

Hi, East! Also, don't forget Jason Williford -- the Kathy Taft rape/murder case which is scheduled to start next month. (Another Jason...)

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

So nice to be able to go to bed tonight and think of JLY, in his cell, with all the time in the world to reflect upon how he got himself there. Finally justice has been served. Finally Michelle & Rylan can rest in peace. MF & LF can move on with their lives. And little CY can find a happy childhood with her loving aunt & grammy. Their lives will never be the same, but hopefully they can find peace in the knowledge he didn't get away with it. And Judge Stephens had his number. Thank you Judge Stephens, for a wonderful testament to the facts of this case.

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    So nice to be able to go to bed tonight and think of JLY, in his cell, with all the time in the world to reflect upon how he got himself there. Finally justice has been served. Finally Michelle & Rylan can rest in peace. MF & LF can move on with their lives. And little CY can find a happy childhood with her loving aunt & grammy. Their lives will never be the same, but hopefully they can find peace in the knowledge he didn't get away with it. And Judge Stephens had his number. Thank you Judge Stephens, for a wonderful testament to the facts of this case.
    Gracielee...always enjoy your posts as you say what I am thinking so many times. This post is no exception. I agree, so many lives will never be the same and thanks to this smart jury...JY's life will never be the same either! Can't wait to see his face on NC correction inmate search and know he is behind those bars for good.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

Elisaa444 is online now "The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it."
    I always wonder when I see a case like this 'at what point does the convicted killer who murdered his spouse lie down in his cell, while staring at the walls think to himself " Why didn't I just get divorced?" Maybe some of them never think that.

IMO, I truly think criminals like JLY really, truly think they will get away with it. Then, we they are convicted, given a life sentence and night after night....day after day... at some point they think "What was I thinking? ...etc" I don't think they ever think of the possibly of getting caught until they are actually caught, convicted, and locked up in an assigned prison cell.

IMO, I also think that a big part of JLY thought when he walked into that courtroom this morning that he had a very good chance of fooling the jury. He had been successful at this so far his whole life. He imagined himself walking out of the court house going home, arm in arm with PY and smiling at the cameras.

I even thought over this past weekend "I wonder how JLY is choosing to spend what could very well be his last weekend as a free man forever?" Then I thought 'yeah right, I bet he is making plans what to do next weekend and after this trial.'

I'm very thankful that the jury remembered what the PT said in closing "Don't let JLY manipulate you. Don't believe his lies. "

My hope is that every minute of every day in prison that JLY is reminded that he is there for killing Michelle F Young. That he is the only person that had such disregard for Michelle and his unborn child "You came here for THAT?" Yes, JLY no one forgot Michelle annd Rylan. In fact, we all remembered. I hope JLY is reminded every single day of what he did to Michelle and I hope regret and remorse rock his soul to the core. He chose to end her life. In turn, 12 of his peers today ended his.

Peace to the Fishers and CY. Peace Forever to Michelle and Rylan Young.

MOO. Moo. moo.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Sad thing is, I don't think they ever regret the crime. They are angry they were caught. But inside their minds, 'she deserved it'. MOO I wish I'd been in the courtroom today. Heard that PY attempted to approach LF?? Is that true I wonder? I remember the last trial, when LF attempted to show PY a photo of Michelle, and was rebuffed. I wonder if the young family *accepts* for lack of a better term, the guilt of JLY?

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gracielee For This Useful Post:

I was thinking about how smug he was when this happened and how infuriated I was when I saw this story.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5744766/

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JustJax For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know why after hiring attorney Roger Smith why he dropped him and took the court appointed lawyers?
    Last edited by Lucky89; 03-06-2012 at 02:23 AM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky89 For This Useful Post:

I was in la la land undergoing lithotripsy when the verdict was read, so I missed it all. Was shocked and pleasantly surprised to see a guilty verdict when I got back to a computer. I think the 4 people that really need to be thanked are the 4 that stuck to their belief in his guilt and hung the jury in the first trial. Without them, this wouldn't have been possible today.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast