1024 users online (172 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Steve Bridges, Bush Impersonator passes away at 48

My kids went to school with his nieces. They adored their uncle. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends. His Bill Clinton impressions were hysterical.

'He brought joy and laughter to millions': George W. Bush impersonator dies 'of natural causes' aged 48

• Steve Bridges found dead in his Los Angeles, California home after dying of suspected natural causes
    • Appeared alongside Bush at the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner in 2006
    • Also known for impressions of presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1oIPtizYh

Not Of This World
    He was very good! One of the strangest things I have seen was when he was dressed as Bush but speaking in the voice of Clinton, lol. It was like the 4am early news and I was imagining people waking up and turning on the TV not knowing what was going on and freaking out at George Bush sounding and acting like Bill Clinton, lol!

May he RIP, that is so young.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.