Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'0" (122 cm)
Weight: 58 lbs (26 kg)
Missing From: MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH, United States
Non-Family Abduction

Child left home to go to a neighborhood store on an errand. She never returned home. FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED.

Maple Heights Police Department (Ohio) - Missing Persons Unit

Link
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...aseNum=603389&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I'm posting on this link because I read several times (Including an interview with Papeshs parents) that the man convicted of murdering Tiffany could not have done so. So where is she? I found this very odd theory on a site......... I'm not sure I understand the possible connection that is implicated at all
http://forthelost.bravepages.com/tpapesh.html
Heres another website about tiffany with lots of articles. Number 11 is particularly interesting http://www.theawarenesscenter.org/flagner.html

I'm from Ohio and have thought about making a fuss about Brandon Flagner's case, writing letters etc, because I think he was in fact wrongfully convicted and Tiffany's real abductor (and probably her killer) are still out there. But then I always think: should I really make such a fuss about a serial child molester? Brandon Flagner is a danger to little girls everywhere even if he is not a murderer. It is any interesting case: the letter of the law says we should set innocent people free, but the law is also to protect society, which we would clearly not be doing if we set Mr. Flagner free.

There are other more deserving causes to fight for than his. But sometimes I think poor Tiffany has been forgotten in all this mess.

This case is now 25 years old. Please take time to remember Tiffany and her family this week.

I was just thinking about Tiffany today Richard. Can't believe its been 25 years- she is only 7 years older than me. Bless her.

I'm adding to this message as I have just read that Robin Mewes (the girl mentioned in the theory at the start of this thread) has been found alive and well. Ive posted it in Located.

meggilyweggily said:
But then I always think: should I really make such a fuss about a serial child molester? Brandon Flagner is a danger to little girls everywhere even if he is not a murderer. It is any interesting case: the letter of the law says we should set innocent people free, but the law is also to protect society, which we would clearly not be doing if we set Mr. Flagner free.
I agree with you in a sense but one of the tenets of our justice system is that punishment should befit the crime. I feel uncomfortable knowing, or suspecting, that Flagner is serving a sentence for someone else's crime and that his conviction is the pretense used by the justice system for letting a far more dangerous individual, a child killer, on the loose. Flagner should pay the price for his own crimes of course but having him pay someone else's bill could cost more lives, it's not just about injustice.

I live in Ohio too, but I don't know where Maple Heights, Ohio is. Can anyone tell me? How far is it from Marietta, Ohio?
We had a little nine year old girl murdered here in Washington County in 1975. Her case remains unsolved. I honestly believe we have a serial killer living right here, and I believe I met him back in 1990.
As the years went by, I've come to realize that this man has been a weirdo since he was a child or at least a teenager. By 1998 I realized that there is a 'name' connection between many of our murdered girls and women, and the females within my suspects life. It was almost unbelievable when I first stumbled upon the 'theory,' but by the end of 1998, my suspect had proven to anyone willing to look that I was correct. he was duplicating the names of people in his own life! And by the way, my suspect had a daughter born in 1982. She only lived a few hours and died, but he named her Tiffany.

It appears to me that the Cleveland area certainly has more than its fair share of missing children ...... many of which have never been found.

I live in the Marietta area of Ohio, and have been tracking a serial killer for several years now. Although no one seems interested in this man, I have ample evidence that he is a very twisted individual, and cannot be trusted with any 'female' regardless of age.

We've had two murder cases here in my area in which Cleveland, Ohio has surfaced ..... once as the place 'an older man' took the victim a few weeks before she was murdered. And in the second case, a prescription medicine bottle was found in the victim's possession, but no one could ever explain where it came from or when. There apparently was no doctor's name on it, but enough of the label remained to see 'Cleveland.'

My 'suspect' is a traveling man, and has been for years. He likes the big cities, and knows his way around most of them, far too well to be a stranger to them. In my opinion, this man has been killing people since 1975, and it hasn't stopped yet.

Serial killers do not 'retire.' They either get caught or die of old age. If this man is EVER caught, and at this point I think it will take some little rookie who's not aware of the 'system' to catch him ...... but, if it ever happens, I want the world to remember that I said he was a killer. I gave hundreds of pages of evidence, and contacted one branch of law enforcement after another, in one state after another for 20 solid years. And I gave them more victim's names, more circumstantial and incriminating evidence, and more witnesses than they have ever been offered before on anything they ever had to deal with. They chose to ignore me, and all the information. As far as I am concerned, the blood of our people is on their hands just as much as on the killers hands. I will keep everything documented, so when the day comes, others can use my information to get something done with a group of people sworn to 'serve and protect' the innocent, but who have turned a blind eye and deaf ear to the pleas of people in favor of serving and protecting the guilty.
http://users.1st.net/mwells/StarlightInnerPrizes.htm

How about submitting your evidence to Dateline NBC, Oprah, AMW, 60 Minutes, Steve Dunleavy, Dominick Dunn?

Just a few ideas...:chicken:

muse217

I live in Ohio too, but I don't know where Maple Heights, Ohio is. Can anyone tell me? How far is it from Marietta, Ohio?
We had a little nine year old girl murdered here in Washington County in 1975. Her case remains unsolved. I honestly believe we have a serial killer living right here, and I believe I met him back in 1990.
As the years went by, I've come to realize that this man has been a weirdo since he was a child or at least a teenager. By 1998 I realized that there is a 'name' connection between many of our murdered girls and women, and the females within my suspects life. It was almost unbelievable when I first stumbled upon the 'theory,' but by the end of 1998, my suspect had proven to anyone willing to look that I was correct. he was duplicating the names of people in his own life! And by the way, my suspect had a daughter born in 1982. She only lived a few hours and died, but he named her Tiffany.

Kind of a ABC-murder? I mean, to choose the victims because of their names. Did he also choose victims of the same age as the people he wanted to duplicate?

I live in Ohio too, but I don't know where Maple Heights, Ohio is. Can anyone tell me? How far is it from Marietta, Ohio?(snipped)

Maple Heights is about 15-20 minutes (12 miles or so) southeast of downtown Cleveland, around 480 and Garfield Heights-does that help?

Marietta is down by Columbus, correct?

Starlight, I hope your hard work and determination pays off. :blowkiss: for all your hard work.

Taximom, thanks for the response. I looked it up on a map and discovered it is in the Cleveland area, which is about 3 hours north of Marietta. ... not a long distance for a serial killer to travel by any means. If my efforts could save the life of but one child, it would all be worth it. And, there's no way of determining exactly what my efforts have prevented him from doing in the past 17 years, so maybe they have already paid off. One can hope ....... and keep trying to find a way to stop him permanently.

Kind of a ABC-murder? I mean, to choose the victims because of their names. Did he also choose victims of the same age as the people he wanted to duplicate?

No, I've not seen the 'age' duplication. Some are 'duplications' while others are 'symbolic murders.' The duplications usually get to live whereas the symbolic jobs usually require 2, 3 or 4 lives to complete each mission.

Although I've seen little evidence of 'age' strikes, there is ample evidence of 'date and/or number' strikes ...... birthdays, anniversaries, addresses, distance, etc.

http://users.1st.net/mwells/SymbolicCases.htm
http://users.1st.net/mwells/2point2.htm

How about submitting your evidence to Dateline NBC, Oprah, AMW, 60 Minutes, Steve Dunleavy, Dominick Dunn?

Just a few ideas...:chicken:

muse217

As long as law enforcement denies a problem, there's no hope that any media outlet will go over their heads and do anything. Remember Jeffrey Dahlmer and how one of his victims got away from him and ran to the cops -- all bloody and crying for help? Remember what the cops did? They took the boy right back to Dahlmer and handed him over to him. The boy was later murdered.
And don't forget Ted Bundy, and how his girlfriend tried to tell the cops that she suspected he was the serial killer they were [supposed to be] looking for. They ignored the woman; laughed at her; accused her of being jealous and wanting to cause trouble for Ted.
Law enforcement in this nation has a long history of ignoring reports concerning serial killers. It seems unable to learn from past experiences.

Believe me, in the last 17 years, there are few in this nation who have never heard of me. I don't want any of them to ever say that I didn't warn them; didn't try to stop this maniac; put forth no effort to warn others of him, etc.
My web site stands as evidence of my efforts and determination to stay ahead of a killer as much as humanly possible.

http://users.1st.net/mwells/StarlightInnerPrizes.htm
http://users.1st.net/mwells/unit-42 Days.htm

I was born and raised in Maple Heights and lived there when Tiffany vanished. I often visited that store and, my Father did business with her Dad at Granger Garage.

I ran into a friend from the old neighbor recently who told me one of Tiffany's brothers had commited suicide. I do not want to say which one because I have not checked it out yet. He also stated how the bother like the rest of his family, Ron Arko, (who's brother's bar I used to work) and most of us believe. That the wrong man was convicted.

Can I ask why you all believe the man was wrongly convicted. I would just be interested to hear thats all. Thanks.

Can I ask why you all believe the man was wrongly convicted.

Because there is physical evidence that Flagner was nowhere near Cuyahoga County when the abduction occurred. He was convicted solely on his own confession and did not allow his attorneys to use the evidence. Neither the police nor the victim's family believe he's the real perpetrator. The DA probably didn't believe he had the right man either but there was public pressure to find a culprit so it was hard to refuse to prosecute such an obliging suspect, who was after all a convicted child molester, albeit not a murderer.

Unfortunately by choosing to accept this confession the DA allowed the real killer to remain on the loose and that to me is a real crime, if I may voice a personal opinion. If Flagner had recanted his confession and pleaded not guilty he would in all likeliness never have been convicted of this crime. The DA is no the only one to blame though. I do hope that Flagner realizes his responsibility in allowing a child killer to remain free.

Thanks for the explanation.

Wow! So why on earth did that guy admit to it? Did he want to take himself off the streets? I bet the real perpetrater couldnt believe his luck!

I believe Flagner initially confessed to the crime because he was in prison, getting therapy, and was about to be released. Once he was released his psychological treatment would stop, and he did not want that to happen, so he confessed to a crime that he knew about (cause he lived in the area at the time Tiffany went missing) in hopes that his sentence would be extended.

That's what he said anyway. What an idiot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back