1132 users online (223 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Meth lab in nursing home.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Crazy isnt it
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

I know of two recent arrests in my county that, though not in a nursing home, they were still shocking. The first was a 60+ grandmother who was going across state lines to buy Sudafed in large quantities and then she was selling it to a local meth manufacturer for a good bit of money. It is illegal here without a prescription and she was charged with interstate drug trafficking. The 2nd story was a meth bust in a trailer park. Arrested was a grandson and his grandmother (who was 68). They were in the process of making meth as the raid occured. More shocking to me was that two small children also were in the home, great grandchildren of the woman arrested.. Apparently this drug breaks all age barriers.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

In my hometown where I grew up meth is rampant and I remember one older guy who got busted making meth. He had been busted before and he said he was just making one more batch so he could pay off his lawyer. Yeah right...

I guess this is shocking but when I lived in GA back when I was in college, I saw many elderly people doing crack outside and dealing.

I do not know if it has to do with not having money and needing to sell this drug or they get hooked too.

How very sad. I am at a loss when I read this as I feel there is nothing I can
    do to help

Goz

How can someone be making meth in a patients room and nobody working for the nursing home notices it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    How can someone be making meth in a patients room and nobody working for the nursing home notices it?
    That’s what I don’t understand unless the person who’s room it was paid the care workers not to look in on them.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Not only notice it but the smell of it would run you out of there.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Talk about bizarre!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

do we know the resident was making it and not the staff using the resident's room for this purpose?

Crazy world man, crazy.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock