Meth lab in nursing home.

I know of two recent arrests in my county that, though not in a nursing home, they were still shocking. The first was a 60+ grandmother who was going across state lines to buy Sudafed in large quantities and then she was selling it to a local meth manufacturer for a good bit of money. It is illegal here without a prescription and she was charged with interstate drug trafficking. The 2nd story was a meth bust in a trailer park. Arrested was a grandson and his grandmother (who was 68). They were in the process of making meth as the raid occured. More shocking to me was that two small children also were in the home, great grandchildren of the woman arrested.. Apparently this drug breaks all age barriers.

In my hometown where I grew up meth is rampant and I remember one older guy who got busted making meth. He had been busted before and he said he was just making one more batch so he could pay off his lawyer. Yeah right...

I guess this is shocking but when I lived in GA back when I was in college, I saw many elderly people doing crack outside and dealing.

I do not know if it has to do with not having money and needing to sell this drug or they get hooked too.

How very sad. I am at a loss when I read this as I feel there is nothing I can
do to help

Goz

How can someone be making meth in a patients room and nobody working for the nursing home notices it? :waitasec::banghead:

How can someone be making meth in a patients room and nobody working for the nursing home notices it? :waitasec::banghead:

That’s what I don’t understand unless the person who’s room it was paid the care workers not to look in on them.

Not only notice it but the smell of it would run you out of there.

do we know the resident was making it and not the staff using the resident's room for this purpose?

Crazy world man, crazy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash