771 users online (107 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Dalina Nicholas for trafficking young daughter, Jacksonville Beach, 2012

I have low blood pressure... and this one is sending it through the roof. I don't even KNOW where to start.

I was going to start with the headlines (which I refused to quote because they are ridiculously offensive.)
    Then I read the "grandmother's" quotes defending the mother and wanted to vomit.
    Then I realized that "grandmother" has custody of the victim...
    (the 6 year old victim, not grandma's adult daughter who is just as much a victim as her 4 - 6 year old child!)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Police-...2/-/1541f7d/-/

Detectives said they started investigating after a homeless man flagged down an officer and told him that he knew of a young girl getting sexually abused by multiple men and it had been going on for the last two years.

He then told police Nicholas "would allow different men sexual access to the victim in exchange for drugs and/or money while at her house," according to the police reports.

The man told police he "witnessed Nicholas tell the victim to take off her clothes and lay on a mattress in the living room, saw the suspect give Nicholas $20 and then perform oral sex on the victim," according to the reports.

The man said he told detectives because the girl asked him to help her "make it stop," according to the reports.

-------------------------------------------

"Our primary concerns at DCF are the safety and well-being of this child," Harrell said.
    "This child is now in a safe environment with relatives.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...icholas_ar.php

Two men have also been charged with sexual battery in the case after police caught Nicholas on the run in Georgia.

-----------------------------------------------

Nicholas' own mother, who is now caring for the six-year-old girl,
    sticks up for her own daughter, though.

------------------------------------------------

"These drug dealers kept returning and basically they took over her home," the girl's grandmother tells the Times-Union.
    "She was as much a victim as her daughter was."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpop...ZRPsY0ugg.cspx

"They're not true. They're totally not true," said Debbie Morgan.

Morgan now takes care of her grandchildren.

-----------------------------

"I was told by my granddaughter
    that my daughter was beat by these people.
    I was told by my granddaughter that her mother would sneak her out of the apartment bare footed at night trying to hide from these people," said Morgan.

Here CPS goes again with their reunfication ideas. If they can't give child back to the mother they give child to other relatives and claim the child is safe.
    Just my opinion

But PLEASE somebody tell me that NOW that they have these quotes from grandma that they are going to think...

"Hey wait a minute... the child is the star witness against her mother... and she is living with the biggest advocate FOR her mother.
    That probably isn't very good for the case, not to mention the child."

Please tell me someone is going to see that?

Absolutely infuriating.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Completely unbelievable. How could they have placed this child with her grandmother after the things she has said? So, she now has every opportunity to brainwash the child into not testifying against her mother. Just freaking wonderful.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    I have low blood pressure... and this one is sending it through the roof. I don't even KNOW where to start.

I was going to start with the headlines (which I refused to quote because they are ridiculously offensive.)
    Then I read the "grandmother's" quotes defending the mother and wanted to vomit.
    Then I realized that "grandmother" has custody of the victim...
    (the 6 year old victim, not grandma's adult daughter who is just as much a victim as her 4 - 6 year old child!)
    I just read this on another site and thought the same thing!! How on earth is this a safe environment for these children? And how is this an environment where this poor little girl can heal, if she's being told by her grandmother that she doesn't believe her mother did anything wrong?!

So typical. CPS is blabbing on about therapy and counseling this child is going to need. Meanwhile they placed the child with grandma who openly defends her daughter. How is that therapy going to work?
    Just my opinion

there are just too many people who have failed this child and continue to fail her right this second...

Right now I am thinking of the Powell boys.
    The apple might not fall far from the tree.
    What is the grandma like? KWIM???
    The girls should be in a very safe place........
    NOT with relatives!
    Sorry that is how I feel right now.
    Usually I want children to be with family,
    but lately 'family' could be DANGER!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

CPS sounds so proud of itself that they protected this child. But they put her with grandma who defends the mother. It just boggles my mind. And it might to mess up a criminal case as well since grandma is clearly talking to the child about what went on.
    Just my opinion

I believe it is a 6 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. They didn't believe the 1 year old boy was abused.
    But really... it is the 6 year old girl I am worried about.
    If her mother is "just as much a victim" as she is... then what message does that send to this child.
    Wow. I hope somebody is doing something... with media interviews containing quotes like these...

Ugh!!

First of all, Grandma, these drug dealers would not have taken over your daughters home if she didn't allow them to. She continued to give them access to your 6-year-old granddaughter in exchange for drugs. She prostituted your granddaughter!! Sold her for drugs!! Willingly!! Knowingly!! For two years!! Without your daughter's consent, these drug dealers would have had no access to her and they would have went on their way. No money (or child for sex) means no drugs. Your daughter chose the drugs! And why didn't she just sell herself??

Those children should NOT be with the grandmother! No way!! Your daughter is not a victim!! She is a sadistic co-conspirator of a child-for-sex scheme!
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Ugh!!

First of all, Grandma, these drug dealers would not have taken over your daughters home if she didn't allow them to. She continued to give them access to your 6-year-old granddaughter in exchange for drugs. She prostituted your granddaughter!! Sold her for drugs!! Willingly!! Knowingly!! For two years!! Without your daughter's consent, these drug dealers would have had no access to her and they would have went on their way. No money (or child for sex) means no drugs. Your daughter chose the drugs! And why didn't she just sell herself??

Those children should NOT be with the grandmother! No way!! Your daughter is not a victim!! She is a sadistic co-conspirator of a child-for-sex scheme!

Great post! As sad as it is, this is it in a nutshell. I am gravely concerned about the placement of these children.
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    And why didn't she just sell herself??
    She most surely did, but she was not a commodity to these two MOFO pedophiles.

Dear Lord imagine being pimped out by your own "mother" for a GD cap of crack.

Filly hopes that every single woman in lock up knows exactly what this POS is there for.

Thank you to the homeless man that tried to help. A homeless person with no relation to this little child who probably himself is an addict, and still had the sympathy and utter disgust and worry for this poor baby.

Hey, we're supposed to take up for our own, right? However all bets are off when you crackhead daughter sold her baby to grown a*s men for sex. No doubt granny may be mortified and in denial, but the child has relayed what happened to her for God's sake. What's grandmom so flippin guilt ridden about?

Granny has her own arrest record

http://accutellus.com/court/Deborough+Nicholas

At least two under Deborough Nicholas

One under Deborough Morgan for resisting arrest

Just excellent.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast