1200 users online (245 members and 955 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I sure hope this turns out to be nothing, cause it's going to put Judge Stephens in a predicament if he chooses not to declare a mistrial after his tirade on JY's guilt (well deserved tirade). But nonetheless, he will have a tough decision ahead of him, and I just hope it never comes to that.

I think that it's a whole lotta' nuthin'.

All that will come of this is that people from the investigators office will have wasted a whole bunch of time and energy.

Vinnie asked another juror if they were ever deadlocked (she was on about 5:10ish est) and she said "no they were never deadlocked". She was very believeable.
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."

Yeah! "My Hair Dressers Friend " riiiight!
    ~ my opinion only

Okay, somebody met "a fellow on the jury" when they were "out" one evening and he talked about the trial "the whole night". Sounds like a bar to me. And you know everything everyone tells you a bar is true. Cough.

I found the FB page of the person who mentioned the hairdresser. Someone from WRAL has posted on her page asking to speak with her about it. Her page is public - is it OK to post the link here?

ETA, it looks like she lives in Burlington or maybe Greensboro. All of the posts that are visible on her timeline are links to Burlington or Triad-area news organizations.
    "You came here for THAT?" - Jason Young, 2009
    Yes, Jason, we came here for THAT! -- Guilty, Murder One, LWOP 3/5/2012
    Justice at last for Michelle Fisher Young

Quote Originally Posted by happy2binNC View Post
    I found the FB page of the person who mentioned the hairdresser. Someone from WRAL has posted on her page asking to speak with her about it. Her page is public - is it OK to post the link here?

ETA, it looks like she lives in Burlington or maybe Greensboro. All of the posts that are visible on her timeline are links to Burlington or Triad-area news organizations.
    She sounds like a naysayer to me!
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Letter to SBI:
    http://www.wral.com/asset/specialrep...6170659598.pdf

Wow... the posts seem to match up with what the juror said today, to a certain extent, though not entirely.

It also appears as if the last letter of the pdf I linked to may be to one of the jurors on the case. I hope not, and if it is, I hope they edit out her name as soon as possible.
    I do not think the posts seem to match up at all to what has been said by the jurors today. This post says deadlocked at: 3 ng, 9 g... From what I recall the jurors saying there was only one ever in ng. At certain times there were undecideds. I refuse to panic, well maybe a little but I think this will be proven as a hoax. esp if the source is golo.

BS The info does NOT match the info given by the jurors this morning.

The 7-5 was not 7 NG - 5 G as posted on this facebook excerpt, it was 7 G - 5 Undecided.

Only 1-2 people were ever NG and then only for a little while.

I'm sure this has been said already but I just had to post. I almost thew up when I saw this! Disgusting how people can say whatever they want on these comments and mess with people's lives.
    PJ

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2binNC View Post

Nope, not ok.

But keep good notes.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Oh noooooooooooooo!

You know if it comes out he talked about the case the entire time the DT is going to use that on appeal.

I am sickened to hear this and if the Judge ordered the SBI to investigate it must be pretty serious and he must have a good faith basis for doing so. (GROAN!)

IMO
    The judge doesn't seem to think so in the PDF posted. He's just being cautious in a high profile case.

So, when was this FB posting on WRAL. I couldnt tell. FB is not GOLO is it?

I wonder if it was JY? I would do something like that if I thought it might help me buy some time with another mistrial.

So it was a woman AND a man both talking independently to different people? I doubt it.
    PJ

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

Nope, not ok.

But keep good notes.
    Gotcha. That's why I wanted to ask first.
    "You came here for THAT?" - Jason Young, 2009
    Yes, Jason, we came here for THAT! -- Guilty, Murder One, LWOP 3/5/2012
    Justice at last for Michelle Fisher Young

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast