1480 users online (248 members and 1232 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London Ontario
    Posts
    599

    Car Video at Esso - Who was it driving.

    The video photo is very grainy and hard to tell but I believe its a male driver. It kept eating at me to know why i thought this way, so i put 3 photos together



    Esso Video Photo
    TLM Arrest photo
    MR unknown photo

    But the more i look at it the more i keep seeing glasses on the face in the car hmmm are my eyes playing tricks

    My opinion is MINE!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by myzzy View Post
    The video photo is very grainy and hard to tell but I believe its a male driver. It kept eating at me to know why i thought this way, so i put 3 photos together



    Esso Video Photo
    TLM Arrest photo
    MR unknown photo

    But the more i look at it the more i keep seeing glasses on the face in the car hmmm are my eyes playing tricks

    Rafferty has been wearing glasses in the courtroom.
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,096
    It is difficult to tell sometimes with these camera's. The video of Brittanee Drexel the night she disappeared hardly looks anything like her, its not just that it is grainy, its just distorted as well. The video made Brittanee look much heavier.

    I said on the other thread why I think that its MTR due to the logistics of kidnapping Tori, but there's something else too. When my boyfriend and I go somewhere in my car I drive, when we go somewhere in his car, he drives.

    But its more than just whose car it is. Its a pain to adjust the seat and the mirrors if we switch. I think that there is a size difference between two so I think MTR was driving.

    MTR just seems like the kind of guy that likes to drive, I remember reading that he would speed down his mom's street, upsetting the kids playing street hockey.

    I could be wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if I am because the video is very grainy and it is difficult to tell. Especially since we know that TLM had her hair back, and as far as size goes (MTR would look bulkier), like I mentioned with Brittanee, that can be very distorted on videos like this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,156
    I believe it's Rafferty.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,750
    Wasn't there testimony today that the car drove by the school and pulled into the nursing home minutes before TLM was seen walking with Tori in the same direction that the car would have been travelling? It had to be MR because TLM could not have been parking the car and walking with Tori at the same time.

    MOO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,150
    It's Rafferty. JMO

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    Wasn't there testimony today that the car drove by the school and pulled into the nursing home minutes before TLM was seen walking with Tori in the same direction that the car would have been travelling? It had to be MR because TLM could not have been parking the car and walking with Tori at the same time.

    MOO
    That's right Kamille. It's him driving. JMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    458
    After watching the video of the car sightings I strongly believe that it was indeed Michael Rafferty driving his vehicle.

    http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19469151.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,150
    Here is an additional link to the suspect vehicle on Fyfe avenue. The first one didn't work for me.

    http://video.simcoereformer.ca/video.../1492670165001

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,150
    Quote Originally Posted by kaas View Post
    After watching the video of the car sightings I strongly believe that it was indeed Michael Rafferty driving his vehicle.

    http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19469151.html
    OMG thank you for finding and posting this link. That's his car for sure and TLM can't be driving it.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    1,058
    Curious ...I do not remeeber anyone ever posted Rafferty's purpose at the esso gas sation .I am sure I read it was after they took Tori....If he was there to get gas than I would think there should be video of him pumping the gas ....? I am sure that was not his purpse as I am sure that video would have been shown .....!

    Can someone post the purpose of him @ the esso station? I know it was mentioned that the stamp was an hour behind and it said that the car was there 3;24.Maybe he was waiting for TLC and tori? ....not clear on that one ....thanks robynhood

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by robynhood View Post
    Curious ...I do not remeeber anyone ever posted Rafferty's purpose at the esso gas sation .I am sure I read it was after they took Tori....If he was there to get gas than I would think there should be video of him pumping the gas ....? I am sure that was not his purpse as I am sure that video would have been shown .....!

    Can someone post the purpose of him @ the esso station? I know it was mentioned that the stamp was an hour behind and it said that the car was there 3;24.Maybe he was waiting for TLC and tori? ....not clear on that one ....thanks robynhood
    I don't think they have said yet what he was doing at the gas station Robynhood.
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,406
    Quote Originally Posted by robynhood View Post
    Curious ...I do not remeeber anyone ever posted Rafferty's purpose at the esso gas sation .I am sure I read it was after they took Tori....If he was there to get gas than I would think there should be video of him pumping the gas ....? I am sure that was not his purpse as I am sure that video would have been shown .....!

    Can someone post the purpose of him @ the esso station? I know it was mentioned that the stamp was an hour behind and it said that the car was there 3;24.Maybe he was waiting for TLC and tori? ....not clear on that one ....thanks robynhood
    Great questions Robynhood! The time stamp on the video from the gas station was 4:24. When LE went in to gather the surveillance video, they noticed the time was wrong and questioned the gas station owner why it was wrong and he said it was because of the daylight savings time and it hadn't been adjusted to the correct time. The owner and LE compared the time on his cash register and they noticed there was a one hour and four minute discrepancy, which would have made the correct time MR's car was captured by video to be 3:20pm.

    The purpose of MR's car at the gas station was, he cut through the parking lot instead of going to the corner and waiting at the intersection. The direction he would have been heading upon exiting the gas station parking lot would be in the direction of the school. I have to say with a definate yes it is MR driving. First off, it appears to me this vehicle is travelling too fast for an inexperienced driver and especially when his is a standard. But more than that reason why I believe it is MR driving, is because if you watch the video from the LFP, commentated by RRichmond, and pay close attention to 'what he says', you get a play by play, in time frame sequence. This is what happened. In the first clip taken by camera one at 3:30:57 you see MR's car driving past the nursing home heading North away from Tori's school. It's apparent in this clip whoever is driving is wearing a white coat or shirt. JMO but I highly suspect he had just dropped TLM off at the school, turned his car around and was heading for the CCNH parking lot (is what's shown in this video clip) to wait for TLM and their little victim. The next video clip from a different camera (camera two) shows his car turning into CCNH park lot. Then the next clip (camera one again) is the one of TLM and Tori walking toward the nursing home parking lot at 3:32:20. A wee bit later, camera two captures MR's car coming off of Walter street from the CCNH lot, and turning right onto Fyfe Ave. heading North away from Tori's school. So if my theory is correct, MR has to been the driver because while the car is headed to the parking lot at 3:30:57, it would be impossible for TLM to park the car at CCNH, walk up to the school and walk, select Tori and walk back to the parking lot in less than two minutes. MOO
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

    "On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,406
    And to add to my post above, if TLM had been alone in MR's car and parked the car in CCNH parking lot, walked up to the school, surveillance would have shown her walking south to the school. Therefore MR dropped her off at the school and drove back to the lot to wait for them.
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

    "On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,406
    Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    Great questions Robynhood! The time stamp on the video from the gas station was 4:24. When LE went in to gather the surveillance video, they noticed the time was wrong and questioned the gas station owner why it was wrong and he said it was because of the daylight savings time and it hadn't been adjusted to the correct time. The owner and LE compared the time on his cash register and they noticed there was a one hour and four minute discrepancy, which would have made the correct time MR's car was captured by video to be 3:20pm.

    The purpose of MR's car at the gas station was, he cut through the parking lot instead of going to the corner and waiting at the intersection. The direction he would have been heading upon exiting the gas station parking lot would be in the direction of the school. I have to say with a definate yes it is MR driving. First off, it appears to me this vehicle is travelling too fast for an inexperienced driver and especially when his is a standard. But more than that reason why I believe it is MR driving, is because if you watch the video from the LFP, commentated by RRichmond, and pay close attention to 'what he says', you get a play by play, in time frame sequence. This is what happened. In the first clip taken by camera one at 3:30:57 you see MR's car driving past the nursing home heading North away from Tori's school. It's apparent in this clip whoever is driving is wearing a white coat or shirt. JMO but I highly suspect he had just dropped TLM off at the school, turned his car around and was heading for the CCNH parking lot (is what's shown in this video clip) to wait for TLM and their little victim. The next video clip from a different camera (camera two) shows his car turning into CCNH park lot. Then the next clip (camera one again) is the one of TLM and Tori walking toward the nursing home parking lot at 3:32:20. A wee bit later, camera two captures MR's car coming off of Walter street from the CCNH lot, and turning right onto Fyfe Ave. heading North away from Tori's school. So if my theory is correct, MR has to been the driver because while the car is headed to the parking lot at 3:30:57, it would be impossible for TLM to park the car at CCNH, walk up to the school and walk, select Tori and walk back to the parking lot in less than two minutes. MOO
    Actually MR's car was not heading toward the school at 3:20pm. He was heading away from the school. So where was he going? I noticed there is a donut shop in the same parking lot as the gas station. Was TLM waiting for him at the donut shop?
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

    "On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Viral video: Baby boy in cochlear implant video is 5 now, doing great
    By Blondie in Spokane in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. Flippy Esso
    By Rupert in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 03:04 PM
  3. Flippy Esso: what do we know?
    By Toth in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 01:47 PM

Tags for this Thread