Car Video at Esso - Who was it driving.

myzzy

Just me!
Reaction score
The video photo is very grainy and hard to tell but I believe its a male driver. It kept eating at me to know why i thought this way, so i put 3 photos together

Esso Video Photo
TLM Arrest photo
MR unknown photo

But the more i look at it the more i keep seeing glasses on the face in the car hmmm are my eyes playing tricks

Myattempt.jpg

The video photo is very grainy and hard to tell but I believe its a male driver. It kept eating at me to know why i thought this way, so i put 3 photos together

Esso Video Photo
TLM Arrest photo
MR unknown photo

But the more i look at it the more i keep seeing glasses on the face in the car hmmm are my eyes playing tricks

Myattempt.jpg

Rafferty has been wearing glasses in the courtroom.

It is difficult to tell sometimes with these camera's. The video of Brittanee Drexel the night she disappeared hardly looks anything like her, its not just that it is grainy, its just distorted as well. The video made Brittanee look much heavier.

I said on the other thread why I think that its MTR due to the logistics of kidnapping Tori, but there's something else too. When my boyfriend and I go somewhere in my car I drive, when we go somewhere in his car, he drives.

But its more than just whose car it is. Its a pain to adjust the seat and the mirrors if we switch. I think that there is a size difference between two so I think MTR was driving.

MTR just seems like the kind of guy that likes to drive, I remember reading that he would speed down his mom's street, upsetting the kids playing street hockey.

I could be wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if I am because the video is very grainy and it is difficult to tell. Especially since we know that TLM had her hair back, and as far as size goes (MTR would look bulkier), like I mentioned with Brittanee, that can be very distorted on videos like this.

I believe it's Rafferty.

Wasn't there testimony today that the car drove by the school and pulled into the nursing home minutes before TLM was seen walking with Tori in the same direction that the car would have been travelling? It had to be MR because TLM could not have been parking the car and walking with Tori at the same time. :waitasec:

MOO

Wasn't there testimony today that the car drove by the school and pulled into the nursing home minutes before TLM was seen walking with Tori in the same direction that the car would have been travelling? It had to be MR because TLM could not have been parking the car and walking with Tori at the same time. :waitasec:

MOO

That's right Kamille. It's him driving. JMO

Curious ...I do not remeeber anyone ever posted Rafferty's purpose at the esso gas sation .I am sure I read it was after they took Tori....If he was there to get gas than I would think there should be video of him pumping the gas ....? I am sure that was not his purpse as I am sure that video would have been shown .....!

Can someone post the purpose of him @ the esso station? I know it was mentioned that the stamp was an hour behind and it said that the car was there 3;24.Maybe he was waiting for TLC and tori? ....not clear on that one ....thanks robynhood

Curious ...I do not remeeber anyone ever posted Rafferty's purpose at the esso gas sation .I am sure I read it was after they took Tori....If he was there to get gas than I would think there should be video of him pumping the gas ....? I am sure that was not his purpse as I am sure that video would have been shown .....!

Can someone post the purpose of him @ the esso station? I know it was mentioned that the stamp was an hour behind and it said that the car was there 3;24.Maybe he was waiting for TLC and tori? ....not clear on that one ....thanks robynhood

I don't think they have said yet what he was doing at the gas station Robynhood.

Great questions Robynhood! :seeya: The time stamp on the video from the gas station was 4:24. When LE went in to gather the surveillance video, they noticed the time was wrong and questioned the gas station owner why it was wrong and he said it was because of the daylight savings time and it hadn't been adjusted to the correct time. The owner and LE compared the time on his cash register and they noticed there was a one hour and four minute discrepancy, which would have made the correct time MR's car was captured by video to be 3:20pm.

The purpose of MR's car at the gas station was, he cut through the parking lot instead of going to the corner and waiting at the intersection. The direction he would have been heading upon exiting the gas station parking lot would be in the direction of the school. I have to say with a definate yes it is MR driving. First off, it appears to me this vehicle is travelling too fast for an inexperienced driver and especially when his is a standard. But more than that reason why I believe it is MR driving, is because if you watch the video from the LFP, commentated by RRichmond, and pay close attention to 'what he says', you get a play by play, in time frame sequence. This is what happened. In the first clip taken by camera one at 3:30:57 you see MR's car driving past the nursing home heading North away from Tori's school. It's apparent in this clip whoever is driving is wearing a white coat or shirt. JMO but I highly suspect he had just dropped TLM off at the school, turned his car around and was heading for the CCNH parking lot (is what's shown in this video clip) to wait for TLM and their little victim. The next video clip from a different camera (camera two) shows his car turning into CCNH park lot. Then the next clip (camera one again) is the one of TLM and Tori walking toward the nursing home parking lot at 3:32:20. A wee bit later, camera two captures MR's car coming off of Walter street from the CCNH lot, and turning right onto Fyfe Ave. heading North away from Tori's school. So if my theory is correct, MR has to been the driver because while the car is headed to the parking lot at 3:30:57, it would be impossible for TLM to park the car at CCNH, walk up to the school and walk, select Tori and walk back to the parking lot in less than two minutes. MOO

And to add to my post above, if TLM had been alone in MR's car and parked the car in CCNH parking lot, walked up to the school, surveillance would have shown her walking south to the school. Therefore MR dropped her off at the school and drove back to the lot to wait for them.

Great questions Robynhood! :seeya: The time stamp on the video from the gas station was 4:24. When LE went in to gather the surveillance video, they noticed the time was wrong and questioned the gas station owner why it was wrong and he said it was because of the daylight savings time and it hadn't been adjusted to the correct time. The owner and LE compared the time on his cash register and they noticed there was a one hour and four minute discrepancy, which would have made the correct time MR's car was captured by video to be 3:20pm.

The purpose of MR's car at the gas station was, he cut through the parking lot instead of going to the corner and waiting at the intersection. The direction he would have been heading upon exiting the gas station parking lot would be in the direction of the school. I have to say with a definate yes it is MR driving. First off, it appears to me this vehicle is travelling too fast for an inexperienced driver and especially when his is a standard. But more than that reason why I believe it is MR driving, is because if you watch the video from the LFP, commentated by RRichmond, and pay close attention to 'what he says', you get a play by play, in time frame sequence. This is what happened. In the first clip taken by camera one at 3:30:57 you see MR's car driving past the nursing home heading North away from Tori's school. It's apparent in this clip whoever is driving is wearing a white coat or shirt. JMO but I highly suspect he had just dropped TLM off at the school, turned his car around and was heading for the CCNH parking lot (is what's shown in this video clip) to wait for TLM and their little victim. The next video clip from a different camera (camera two) shows his car turning into CCNH park lot. Then the next clip (camera one again) is the one of TLM and Tori walking toward the nursing home parking lot at 3:32:20. A wee bit later, camera two captures MR's car coming off of Walter street from the CCNH lot, and turning right onto Fyfe Ave. heading North away from Tori's school. So if my theory is correct, MR has to been the driver because while the car is headed to the parking lot at 3:30:57, it would be impossible for TLM to park the car at CCNH, walk up to the school and walk, select Tori and walk back to the parking lot in less than two minutes. MOO

Actually MR's car was not heading toward the school at 3:20pm. He was heading away from the school. So where was he going? I noticed there is a donut shop in the same parking lot as the gas station. Was TLM waiting for him at the donut shop? :waitasec:

Actually MR's car was not heading toward the school at 3:20pm. He was heading away from the school. So where was he going? I noticed there is a donut shop in the same parking lot as the gas station. Was TLM waiting for him at the donut shop? :waitasec:

She did say she went to a donut shop that day..

http://www.680news.com/news/nationa...nd-in-daughter-s-disappearance-police-witness

That day, Kelly arrested McClintic on a separate warrant and questioned her about Tori.

McClintic told him she was at a donut shop around the time of Tori’s disappearance and had been to an employment agency earlier in the day.

In the photo stills of the car at the ESSO station, it is seen leaving the station at 3:25 so he could have parked and gone in the donut shop to pick up TLM who told the officer who testified today (Kelly) that she was in a donut shop around that time.

McClintic told him she was at a donut shop around the time of Tori’s disappearance and had been to an employment agency earlier in the day.

donut shop: http://www.680news.com/news/nationa...nd-in-daughter-s-disappearance-police-witness

Esso photo 3:25 photo number 79: http://www.scribd.com/doc/84386320/Rafferty-Trial-Evidence

It's hard to see, but there is a donut shop at the Esso station.

That will be it then. MR picked TLM up at the donut shop at 3:25 and then the two of them headed to the school. There's no getting away from the fact TLM could not have parked the car in CCNH lot, walked up to the school, got Tori, making it back into the CCNH lot in less than 2 mins. No way. It has to be MR driving his own car also wearing a white jacket or shirt. And as I said, the video would have captured TLM walking from the lot up to the school. MR was involved and is guilty. JMHO

That will be it then. MR picked TLM up at the donut shop at 3:25 and then the two of them headed to the school. There's no getting away from the fact TLM could not have parked the car in CCNH lot, walked up to the school, got Tori, making it back into the CCNH lot in less than 2 mins. No way. It has to be MR driving his own car also wearing a white jacket or shirt. And as I said, the video would have captured TLM walking from the lot up to the school. MR was involved and is guilty. JMHO

Yes, it seems like a pretty safe bet he should be found guilty. So far we know they have him on video at the Home Depot too and LE may have him on video other places that night, we don't know that yet. I'm wondering if the Super 8 Motel plays into later that night. I'm still wondering where TLM walked home from.

Yes, it seems like a pretty safe bet he should be found guilty. So far we know they have him on video at the Home Depot too and LE may have him on video other places that night, we don't know that yet. I'm wondering if the Super 8 Motel plays into later that night. I'm still wondering where TLM walked home from.

Maybe they washed up there. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back