736 users online (125 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Space Coast

FL - Dep. Barbara Pill, 53, killed during Melbourne traffic stop, 6 March 2012

This is in my county.

Local news had video of them being taken to jail. The girl cursed all cops when asked what did she have to say to the Deputy's family. He said "I'm sorry."
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

Central Florida
    Prayers to the family. How sad
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

From June 2014:

A man convicted of killing a Brevard County deputy was sentenced to death Friday.

Brandon Bradley, 24, offered an apology for shooting and killing Pill, but Pill's family said the apology was too little, too late...

Bradley was on probation at the time of the shooting and fleeing from another crime. Prosecutors argued that Bradley was trying to avoid arrest when he killed Pill, who was performing her duties as a member of law enforcement.