Man buys wife 1,000,000 roses to make up after fight

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
Wow, he must have been very, VERY bad! :what:

"(NewsCore) - A Kazakh man has reportedly ordered one million red roses for his wife to make up for a quarrel.
The deep-pocketed Romeo contacted a florist in the central Kazakhstan city of Kyzylorda and asked for the monster bouquet to be delivered March 8 to coincide with International Women's Day.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpps/ne...ses-dpgonc-20120307-to_18418497#ixzz1oTYZlOoN

Men just don't get it...what woman (OK, maybe there are a few) wants 1,000,000 roses vs. some other way to spend that money? Yeah, very romantic...but really not. You kinda want a partner that is somewhat frugal (or at least lets you choose how to waste large amounts of money on something that doesn't last).

Oops, I forgot about the 1%ers who do things like this daily (or can). :blush:

I hope he made arrangements for getting rid of the roses when she's through with them... She might get a bit annoyed with him again if she has to deal with dumping a million flowers somehow... :D

TY, Donjeta, needed that laugh!

If she's smart, she will dry them, package the petals, and market them. There's probably even a market for rose thorns, altho most roses sold have been de-thorned.

And then sue him for the startup costs and whatever transgression he committed in the first place. ;)

This grand gesture serves to illustrate the point that men have no idea what women really want. :)

Why not say sorry and buy a dozen roses? Take her out and really mean it.

Men just don't get it...what woman (OK, maybe there are a few) wants 1,000,000 roses vs. some other way to spend that money? Yeah, very romantic...but really not. You kinda want a partner that is somewhat frugal (or at least lets you choose how to waste large amounts of money on something that doesn't last).

Oops, I forgot about the 1%ers who do things like this daily (or can). :blush:

I'll agree with you that I think sending 1,000,000 roses is a crazy thing to do but when the 1% spends their money small businesses profit and keep lots and lots of people employed because of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back