my2sense

Me - in the old country
Reaction score
A "must see" video

[video=vimeo;37119711]http://vimeo.com/37119711[/video]

RIHANNA
I Want to Help Expose KONY
as an Evil *advertiser censored*

TMZ has learned ... Rihanna has reached out to the Invisible Children organization and has expressed an interest in creating a video to help raise awareness about an evil S.O.B. named Joseph Kony.

Kony is quickly becoming a household name ... thanks to a viral YouTube video that exposes the Ugandan warlord as the bloodthirsty leader of a child army and child prostitution ring.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/08/rihanna-joseph-kony-video/#.T1j1ijFuma0
Good for her-hopefully other celebrities and people of influence with jump on board and get this monster!!:maddening:

KONY 2012 actually made our local news last night. :)

Its going around the world, People are responding. It's gonna be interesting if they can accomplish this goal. If they succeed at this, then what else can we use Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter for?

Seems obvious the intentions are good. There's also this:

The Problems with 'Stop Kony' (atlanticwire.com)

The Guardian had this to say: Kony 2012: what's the real story?

Lots of other links, at the links above. Instructive. It would quite probably all boil down to this of course:

And is [KONY filmmaker] Jason Russell scared to come out and admit that effective action entails an old-fashioned boots-on-soil invasion of a landlocked African country, with all the collateral damage that this implies?

Yeah. The holocaust needed some boots on soil, too. I think it was the right thing to do.

Yeah. The holocaust needed some boots on soil, too. I think it was the right thing to do.

I think President Obama's having sent 100 troops in an advisory capacity (always risky: see Vietnam) to Uganda for the express purpose of aiding efforts to capture and kill Kony was a good thing. But he's evidently moved out of Uganda, to the north.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back