GUILTY MA - Jessica Rojas, 25, murdered in her Springfield home, 3 March 2012

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Both Dad and Stepdad went after the accused killer of Jessica Rojas. Jose Santiago allegedly killed her in front of witnesses shortly after she celebrated her 25th birthday.

Both the father and the stepfather have been charged. Evidently the father managed to connect as he has additional charges.
http://ap.onlineathens.com/pstories/us/20120307/965500332.shtml

I understand the need for charges, but I don't think I could vote to convict either of these men.

I understand the need for charges, but I don't think I could vote to convict either of these men.

I wouldn't either. I think banning them from the courtroom for the duration of the trial would be about all they deserve.

I wouldn't either. I think banning them from the courtroom for the duration of the trial would be about all they deserve.

I don't even think that banning them from the courtroom would be fair either. Both of them need to see justice carried out for their brutally murdered daughter. I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for this murderer at all but I do understand that people have to be civil during a court proceeding. LOL, maybe the accused will be let out on bail. Couldn't help it, had to say it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back