James Cameron is conducting final test dives to reach the deepest part of ocean

Video about it:

[video=youtube;iGWuxFhZDGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGWuxFhZDGc[/video]

Good luck, Mr. Cameron! If anyone can do this, it's him.

Why is it necessary to send a human being down there? With all the technology we have today, couldn't the same info/video be collected by a machine?

I would like to see what he is going down in they say at half the way down there's enough pressure to turn a submarine into a pop can thats been crushed.

Interesting that they haven't updated the "mission journal" since Sunday. Sloppy web keeping at best.

Good luck, Mr. Cameron! If anyone can do this, it's him.

He might go insane doing it, logically thinking. There isn't really much know about gravity (pressure) in the depths of the sea as there is leaving (loosing gravity/pressure) into space... and still, I don't think many are mentally the same doing either.

Hope that makes sense!

Really disappointing coverage on this story.

This is a significant scientific achievement; tantamount to landing on the freaking moon and it barely made headlines. CNN was over two hours late and Fox had it in the Entertainment section for crissakes.

Really disappointing coverage on this story.

This is a significant scientific achievement; tantamount to landing on the freaking moon and it barely made headlines. CNN was over two hours late and Fox had it in the Entertainment section for crissakes.

But Snooki is pregnant!

LOL @ Nova---crack me up. I literally did laugh out loud. :D

Too cool on this deep sea dive, I can't wait to hear more details!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back