Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 208UFGA
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/208ufga.html
NamUs UP Case 625 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/625

2172876790045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim

Unidentified Black Female

Located on August 16, 1999 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
Date of Death is undetermined
Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 25 - 40 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair.
Clothing: She was wearing a dark blue sports jacket, dark blue slacks and a white t shirt. A red t-shirt was found near the body.
Dentals: She had a space between her upper front teeth and a possible chip on her upper front tooth. No obvious dental work.
DNA: mtDNA Available in FBI NMPDD

Case History
The victim was found in a lot behind a vacant house near Woodlawn Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA. The remains were skeletonized and the skull partially burned.

Here is a newly added NamUs MP case.

Jimmie Lynn Caine

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14141/0

2388742230045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
2172876790045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

Her teeth look very close to those of the Jane Doe. Both she and the Jane Doe are described as having a chipped front tooth.

There is a nearly four year difference between her DLC and the discovery date. However, Ms. Caine was thought to have traveled to the east coast from Seattle after her DLC, so if she is deceased, the actual date of death might be well after her DLC.

Her height is listed as 53” (i.e., 4’5”). However, since this is extremely short for an adult female, I suspect that the MP case manager intended to enter 5’3” (i.e., 63 inches) and entered it as 53 inches. This would be within an inch of the Jane Doe’s estimated height (i.e., 62 inches).

Her cheeks don't appear as broad as the Jane Doe's but I've seen several recons from this sculptor that were very far off.

I sent an e-mail to Randy Hanzlick (UID Case Manager), Carrie Southerland (MP Case Manager), and Det. Jensen of the King County Sheriff.

Received a reply from Carrie Southerland:

Thank you so much for your time. I had forwarded your request to Dr Scanlon who has reviewed the possible match you suggested. He suggested it was an exclusion, but is awaiting more details.

Thank you again for your help and concern. Please let me know if you come across any additional possibilities as well.

Kind regards,

Carrie

just searching black and missing for cross references; both kimberly carter and pamela palmer have DNA on file so I can safely say it'd be automatic rule out.

not lisa hall either, dna on file. Nor is it Latrease Hunter, she had an upper plate.

Lisa Williams missing from Savannah GA approximately 2 weeks before this UID found and fits for height. www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/42012/details?nav

I'm not clear on whether the deceased was skeletonised before she was burned or whether by burning she became skeletonised - the PMI says 'months' so perhaps the interval for Lisa is not long enough.

Lisa Williams's teeth appear to be very different than this Jane Doe's. The photo isn't a great quality, but the gap doesn't seem to be there.

Lisa Williams's teeth appear to be very different than this Jane Doe's. The photo isn't a great quality, but the gap doesn't seem to be there.
Yes that's what I thought but then I have bad eyesight and thought perhaps it was just a bit of blurring in the photos that was obscuring a gap (wishful thinking!!!). Thanks :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back