1421 users online (318 members and 1103 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry Africa - Atrocities against children in Africa by Joseph Kony.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/ko...183106657.html

Kony 2012: Invisible Children’s viral video sparks criticism that others say is unfounded
    By Laura Rozen

..."The argument now is that Kony and the LRA are no longer this massive threat," Cameron Hudson, former Africa director in the Bush administration National Security Council, told Yahoo News Thursday, referring to Joseph Kony, the founder of the rebel Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), which is accused of abducting and killing thousands of children and committing other atrocities in his two-decade war against the Ugandan government.
    Hudson, now policy director at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, stressed that he doesn't share the critique, praising Invisible Children for creating a campaign that reached tens of millions of people who probably never previously heard of Joseph Kony. "I just saw P.Diddy tweet about this thing," he said.
    Hudson believes the criticism is mostly sour grapes. "I think that these guys are getting mercilessly picked apart by a bunch of intellectual elites who spend their days tweeting but never trending," he said. "If their aim is to raise awareness, they have done that in spades."...

Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-15-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: broken link

Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-15-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: broken link

Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-15-2015 at 06:32 PM. Reason: broken link

Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-15-2015 at 06:32 PM. Reason: broken link

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    RIHANNA
    I Want to Help Expose KONY
    as an Evil Bastard

TMZ has learned ... Rihanna has reached out to the Invisible Children organization and has expressed an interest in creating a video to help raise awareness about an evil S.O.B. named Joseph Kony.

Kony is quickly becoming a household name ... thanks to a viral YouTube video that exposes the Ugandan warlord as the bloodthirsty leader of a child army and child prostitution ring.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/08/rihann.../#.T1j1ijFuma0
    Good for her-hopefully other celebrities and people of influence with jump on board and get this monster!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Thumbs up

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/09/world/...html?hpt=hp_c2

Joseph Kony: Brutal warlord who shocked world
    By Hilary Whiteman, CNN
    updated 12:04 PM EST, Fri March 9, 2012

(CNN) -- If Joseph Kony wasn't the most wanted man in the world, he may be now.
    In the past week, a documentary detailing accusations of vile acts committed by the Ugandan warlord has spread like wildfire on social media (at the time of writing it has had more than 50 million views), prompting international outrage and a groundswell of support for his capture.....

THANK YOU DAN.

I posted this on my facebook yesterday. I came here today to open a thread and you had already done it.
    We can count on you for Matters of the Heart.
    Thank you.

This is so awful, Koney has to be stopped. Sadly the US has no investment in this because they do not stand to gain anything OK so Obama has finally said Koney needs to be captured, but how much will they do to help? They would do alot if Africa had oil.

I honor the man that has gathered enough people to make a difference.
    I dont even know his name. But I know I would hug and kiss him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    RIHANNA
    I Want to Help Expose KONY
    as an Evil Bastard

TMZ has learned ... Rihanna has reached out to the Invisible Children organization and has expressed an interest in creating a video to help raise awareness about an evil S.O.B. named Joseph Kony.

Kony is quickly becoming a household name ... thanks to a viral YouTube video that exposes the Ugandan warlord as the bloodthirsty leader of a child army and child prostitution ring.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/08/rihann.../#.T1j1ijFuma0
    Good for her-hopefully other celebrities and people of influence with jump on board and get this monster!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/ko...183106657.html

Kony 2012: Invisible Children’s viral video sparks criticism that others say is unfounded
    By Laura Rozen

..."The argument now is that Kony and the LRA are no longer this massive threat," Cameron Hudson, former Africa director in the Bush administration National Security Council, told Yahoo News Thursday, referring to Joseph Kony, the founder of the rebel Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), which is accused of abducting and killing thousands of children and committing other atrocities in his two-decade war against the Ugandan government.
    Hudson, now policy director at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, stressed that he doesn't share the critique, praising Invisible Children for creating a campaign that reached tens of millions of people who probably never previously heard of Joseph Kony. "I just saw P.Diddy tweet about this thing," he said.
    Hudson believes the criticism is mostly sour grapes. "I think that these guys are getting mercilessly picked apart by a bunch of intellectual elites who spend their days tweeting but never trending," he said. "If their aim is to raise awareness, they have done that in spades."...

KONY 2012 - YouTube

THIS IS AN ATROCITY--- PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE TAPE.
    This is on my FB - Please put it on yours... everyone.
    Women are Angels.