1266 users online (243 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Let us talk about lt.fitzpatrick

The Good LT lost his command of the Homicide Squad when his sterling detectives refused to respond to the murder scene where the body of a Mr.Lucero had to remain on the ground for 9 hours.

The reason why no detectives responded was because the police commissioner withdrew a long standing practice (not a contractural one) of eliminating a 2 hour OT stand by arrangement for one detective to pick up the phone should a call come in after 1AM. Many calls were made and none were answered. A real sterling bunch of detectives.

For all I know, Lt.Fitzpatrick can very well be a decent and good man. But in this case his own detectives threw him to the wolves as the commissioner rightfully believed he was not a true leader of his detectives. It was disgraceful.

So why and how was Fitzpatrick brought back to Homicide? The regimes changed and the old crooks came back to be the new crooks. DA Spota and his Chief Investigator investigated Steve Levy for illegal campaign fund raising. It caused Levy to turn over 4 M. in funds and withdraw his bid to run for re-election. This open the door wide for Bellone to step right into office.

So who does Bellone pick as his new Chief of Department, a job that usually falls to the commissioner, James Burke, SCPD Inspector and Spota's Chief Investigator. Quid Pro Quo and here you go.

continued.........

FITZPATRICK.......continued

And who is this fellow named Jim Burke? In 1979 a 13 year old boy named John Pius Jr. was murdered in Smithtown. The little boy with the stones jammed down his throat. 4 young men were arrested for that crime seven months after the murder. I believe to this day that those kids are innocent of that crime. What some, if not all, were guilty of were scores of burglaries that plagued the Town of Smithtown during those years. These kids ranged in ages of 13 to 17 years of age. I spoke to at least one of those kids, now a grown man that had to go to jail for 19 years for a murder he didn't commit.

I was told the reason why they were so successful is because they had a very bright 14 year old friend and neighbor that did such a great job casing the burglaries for them that they avoided detection for those scores of burglaries.

About 7 months after the murder and without arrests, Tom Spota, then ADA Spota, Chief of Homicide has 5 young men brought into his office to give information about the other young men. One of them was a very bright little 14 year old fellow named James Burke. The other one has been in and out of jail since then - for burglary. His name is Dan Culotta. At the time of his recent arrest he gave an address right up the block for where the grown up Chief of Department now lives. At the time of the murder young Dan and Jimmy lived right across the street from each other on 50 Acres Road, Smithtown, NY.

The four young men that went to jail were friends,schoolmates, and neighbors of Little Jimmy and Danny.

While the 'murderers' were out doing burglaries,,,,,,,scores of them, I guess we can believe Little Jimmy was skipping off to Cathecism Classes and staying out of trouble.

continued......

You lost me.

Who is little Jimmy Burke of 50 Acre Road and how is he tied into this case?

This is from a 2002 article about Jane and John Doe found in Manorville 4 days apart

"Fitzpatrick and the homicide department are not considering the possibility of a connection between the cases, including the chance of a serial killer roaming the South Shore"

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

Great to have you hear peterf14! Do you have any insight as to who you think the SK is?

Scpd is a 'accredited agency'

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    I am hesitant to criticize law enforcement. But there is no excuse for this case stalling. We come up with new theories every day and we are amateurs. The professionals should be making progress on this. There are all kinds of avenues to investigate. I find it hard to believe that they've run out of things to do on this case.
    If you don't believe it just look on the rear panel of their police cars. That is what it says. BTW, what makes you think they are PROFESSIONALS?

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockHomes View Post
    This is from a 2002 article about Jane and John Doe found in Manorville 4 days apart

"Fitzpatrick and the homicide department are not considering the possibility of a connection between the cases, including the chance of a serial killer roaming the South Shore"

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

Great to have you hear peterf14! Do you have any insight as to who you think the SK is?
    I tend to think there is no SK, per se. I think the 4 ladies in the burlap bags were killed out of a perceived necessity. The others are probably hookers as well. I think we have to define what a serial killer is before we call the handiwork of the killer(s) that of a serial killer.

It is a very long story...but

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    You lost me.

Who is little Jimmy Burke of 50 Acre Road and how is he tied into this case?
    I am happy to tell it to you.....it can get very wordy.....As they say in court when it looks like the lawyer is going on a tagent.....I will tend to connect it later.

Little Jimmy lived in St.James with a bunch of other little boys. Many of his pals were bad little boys. Many of them liked to sneak into their neighbors homes and businesses and liked to steal things out of it.

One day in April, 1979, one of the lads, a 13 year old named John was said to have seen four young men: Michael and Peter Q., A kid named Ryan and another named Bresnic allegedly steal a worthless mini bike left on a lawn of a neighbor. They found him and allegedly killed him. A worthless mini bike compared to scores of burglaries????? No, I don't think so.

The case went stagnet for 7 months even though the Proffesionals secured two 'confessions' from two of the kids within a week of the murder.

Time for Little Jimmy to meet his new friends: Tom Spota, Tim Mazzei, and the detectives. Jimmy and his pals tell Spota that some of the 4 kids told him certain things just short of confessing to the murder.

Little Jimmy and Big Tommy Spota formed a bond that remains to this day. Big Tommy must think so well of Little Jimmy that hewatched his career in the SCPD. Little Jimmy became a police officer and then an undercover narcotics detective ( the best use of his skills ) and was a LT when Spota took office in 2002, He is now the Chief of Department. His rise to greatness was engineered by him and his Big Pal Spota.

As Chief of Department, Little Jimmy is by his rank heading the LI Serial Killer investigation. There is NO police commissioner, only a temporary one. Jimmy is the BOSS.

more on this later....

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw;7678941[COLOR="Red"
    ]I tend to think there is no SK, per se. I think the 4 ladies in the burlap bags were killed out of a perceived necessity. [/COLOR]The others are probably hookers as well. I think we have to define what a serial killer is before we call the handiwork of the killer(s) that of a serial killer.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I donīt agree with you, and I'd like to ask:

If that is the case, then there have to be a common/personal link between all the GB4 victims (which has never been established, at least not that we know of).
    Like fex. that they all 4 had the same pimp or driver.
    Or all 4 victims had the same client/John, and in the killers opinion, thise 4 woman after servicing him some kind of very kincky sex, then knew a devestaing secret about him, which made the client/John decide that they all had to die.
    Is it somthing like this that you are thinking?
    or what is your theorie?
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

little jimmy

A few weeks ago Lil Jimmy was interviewed by Newsday to profile the new Chief of Department. Lil Jimmy said he became a police officer because he was so impressed of the professionalism of the detectives and prosecutors in the Pius case. Those very detectives Jimmy was impressed with must have been equally impressed with Little Jimmy. Those detectives retired and Big Tommy hires them as investigators for his office staff. Guess who their new boss is: LITTLE JIMMY. LOL. One time they are chasing this little fellow through the streets - maybe a suspect, but he winds up a crucial witness. Now they are working under him.

Big Tommy likes to keep his crew together. It is like a FAMILY. <modsnip>

Allow me to skip around so you can get a better feel of just who this Jimmy REALLY IS.

I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE A GOOD READ, ONE THAT YOU WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY IF IT DOESN'T DESTROY WHATEVER LITTLE FAITH YOU HAVE FOR THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
    Last edited by bessie; 03-11-2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: unsubstantiated accusation

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    could the SK be a long shoreman and the AC victims were faced east in his mind they would be facing him when he passes by heading to port?

What is a "long shoreman" ?
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

What a screwed-up, tangled web!

This whole Jimmy story sounds very Darwinian.

LET ME GET TO A POINT IN THIS STORY OR THEORY OF MINE. I don't believe this is the work of what we commonly call a serial killer. I must tell you first that I have a strong bias against some members of the SCPD, in particular, James Burke and all the little scummers that hang around him.
    o
    My far fetched theory is the four woman found in the burlap bags were all killed at the same time. As I have no way of knowing the forensic part of the case I can only give some pure speculation to that theory.

What I think is POSSSSSSSSIBLE, though highly improbable is those woman were victims of certain members of the SCPD. One died from unknown reasons and the rest had to follow her to the grave.

<modsnip>

Back to the Fire Island story. Where the gals were found is just on the other side of Fire Island ferry boat, or Gilgo Beach. Draw your own conclusions as to why that strikes me as odd.

Yes, call me a nut job conspiracy theorist if you like as I am an admitted enemy of Burke. I will tell you why in my next posting.
    Last edited by bessie; 03-12-2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: removed the rumors

The new police commissioner search lol

LIPA PREXY KEVIN LAW IS MAKING A NATIONAL SEARCH FOR THE NEW PC. LOL.

Bellone has already went public and said that any prosepctive PC that hasn't have room in his Department for Burke need not apply. This is a joke, right?

The thing about Spota being named the next PC may have been true. However that plan went south when Spota announced his bid to overturn the term limits and run for DA, again. And that is expected to happen that he will win his suit. Suffolk County has already hired on a Stuart Besen to fight the case against Spota. LOL. Check him out for his credentials. Besen, if he wants will probably be named a judge after he loses this case.

The truth is that Spota NEEDS to remain the DA if only to protect his once former 14 year old informant, Chief Investigator, and his new Chief of Department, courtesy of his 'investigation' of Levy that made Bellone a shoo-in for CE.
    Last edited by bessie; 03-12-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: snipped the quoted post that has been removed from the thread

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

There is no way all four girls died at the same time unless they were kidnapped and held hostage because the girls vanished over several years (not at the same time).

Also, how would you explain the tormenting phone calls to one if the victim's sisters?
    Last edited by Seaslug44; 03-11-2012 at 06:06 PM.

It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD
    and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

How do you not take thus information into account when you have little else?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast