1525 users online (404 members and 1121 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I put the theories up and you are free to dispute them. After all this is what this Board is all about. To the poster that said my posts are familar. Yup, I have posted many times before on different Boards using different names: ISOM, Petefiotherant, PeteF on Newsday and LI Politics under numerous names because I couldn't figure out a way how to post using a registered name.

The cop theory is just a theory. I have told you of my bias. I still don't believe those 4 gals were killed by a serial killer. Morel likely they became expendable because they were causing problems for their captors. Remembr that Ms.Gilbert was heard screaming: They are going to kill me, and then she was dead. WHO was trying to kill her and why?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD
    and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

How do you not take thus information into account when you have little else?
    hawkshaw
    If you really have information about a prostitute gone missing, who had connection to one of the 4 Gilgo Beach victims, and the SCPD declined to take it seriously, could you PLEASE share the name and whatever additional info there is avaible on this missing woman?
    I plea that you do share your info, because then we, here on WS, can do reseach on her, and might be able to find out some infor that could help the case.
    <modsnip>

Thanks in advance

TF
    Last edited by bessie; 03-11-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: inappropriate request
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

It is only a theory that needs a lot of work. I do firmly believe is the least of what is going on is that at least one of the dead gals is connected to someone the PD
    and the forces of evil don't want us to know about. Just look what is going on in NYC with the latest sex scandal.

One thing I can tell you is tnhat only the other day I was in Manhattan speaking to an old friend of mine with 40 years investigative experience. He is still in law enforcement. He is looking for a hooker that has gone missing. His investigation of her whereabouts leads him directly to one of the identified gals found in the bag. He shared that information with SCPD Homicide. SCPD couldn't care less what he had to say and dismissed his call like it never happened.

That tells me certain things about the investigation: 1. they are incompetent not to take such a call seriously. 2. they already have someone or something in mind and they don't want to hear any other theory that upsets whatever plans they may have.

Do you have any links that support your assertions?

In the case of any missing prostitute, alcoholic, drug addict, or mentally unstable person it is more than high time that LE assumes the worst and starts their investigation at hour one not 72 hours missing...not after several family members call in several times and hire PIs and lawyers before LE even allows them to file a missing persons report!

Given what we know about NYC and LI, it would seem only logical to expect the worst. If, LE could start tracking the cellphones, last known whereabouts, client lists, computer activity etc. then maybe one of these woman could be found before she is murdered and dumped in a field or along a roadway only to rot into a skeleton before she/he is found.

I doubt any prostitute would have a problem with this. Maybe a special task force needs to be established that considers these types of missing persons cases as high risk for homicide. There could even be a different protocol for such cases.

If a suburban middle class female disappears and there is no cell phone or tech activity and no banking activity LE seems to take each of these cases more seriously. It is time that they treat all missing women the same way.

If there is any disparity in efforts to locate one type of missing female then the families should be given an open door policy to file discrimination lawsuits against the County Administrators, the Police Commissioner & Chief of Police, the Police Department as a whole and any individual LE officer or LE employee who dismisses the family member, significant other or friend of a missing prostitute, alcoholic, drug addict or mentally ill person and refuses to open a timely investigation.

I put the theories up and you are free to dispute them. After all this is what this Board is all about. To the poster that said my posts are familar. Yup, I have posted many times before on different Boards using different names: ISOM, Petefiotherant, PeteF on Newsday and LI Politics under numerous names because I couldn't figure out a way how to post using a registered name.

The cop theory is just a theory. I have told you of my bias. I still don't believe those 4 gals were killed by a serial killer. Morel likely they became expendable because they were causing problems for their captors. Remembr that Ms.Gilbert was heard screaming: They are going to kill me, and then she was dead. WHO was trying to kill her and why?
    I am not a mod, but the theories about individual named police officers probably belong in the Rumors thread, if they are appropriate for this site at all. The mods and admins here are very careful about libel.

Reading this stuff makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

HAWKSHAW- I think many of us could benefit from your knowledge about Bellone, his ties to Oak Beach and some questions about his campaign funds that are very confusing.

When you have a moment please read & respond to this discussion here starting with the info posted on post #30 on page two and beyond. I mentioned Burke and some of the people from your story there months ago.

Here is the link;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...hlight=bellone

Hey Hawkshaw! Talk about shaking things up..... wow - you have posted stuff with lots of comments that would be great fodder for investigation. In particular, I am interestested in anything you can share about what links your 'old friend' has to a new hooker who has gone missing vs one of our girls. THAT is what I have been looking for - a new sex trade worker who is missing, and a link to an agency, etc with one of our GB4. Craigslist itself is not enough..... we need more than that - i.e. the name of an agency.

Hawkshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    Hey Hawkshaw! Talk about shaking things up..... wow - you have posted stuff with lots of comments that would be great fodder for investigation. In particular, I am interestested in anything you can share about what links your 'old friend' has to a new hooker who has gone missing vs one of our girls. THAT is what I have been looking for - a new sex trade worker who is missing, and a link to an agency, etc with one of our GB4. Craigslist itself is not enough..... we need more than that - i.e. the name of an agency.
    @Hawkshaw, Or the common link...client, pimp, driver, roommate, previous employer, rehab facility, etc.

Can you give us something to go on? You'd be surprised how fast people here are with research.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    What a screwed-up, tangled web!

This whole Jimmy story sounds very Darwinian.
    Amazing, eh? But I don't think the FBI would give favor and overlook anything major with the local LE troup, do you? No, I think if any of this was related to the current murders the FBI would lead the way to the truth. Don't you think so? We've heard about so much corruption in the SCPD. Bring it on and let the Big Boys handle it. Yea Yea

Hankshaw, Thanks for all your input here as I know we all appreciate it. I'm guessing you must be a good 'ole Local Yokel ;} to know all of which you speak here, common knowledge among the locals of LI. If you have any links they would be great to have. But if not keep writing. You never know but that someone in power might read your words and that outcome might lead to Justice being served and these murders being solved. Tak sa mycker

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    I am not a mod, but the theories about individual named police officers probably belong in the Rumors thread, if they are appropriate for this site at all. The mods and admins here are very careful about libel.

Reading this stuff makes me uncomfortable for some reason.
    Hi Aleph, Anytime we even think of police corruption we wince inside ourselves. LE should always be beyond reproach, right? We all need to feel uncomfortable as you and then try to do something to eliminate it.

I also think allot of this could be backed up by the published meetings in SC. I have read a couple of transcripts of public meetings where problems like we discuss here have been open and printed in the paper!!! I don't think much of it is a big secret.

In the latest Prostitution Scandal in NYC, there is talk of NYPD, politicians, and diplomatic/international guest involvement.

After reading a few articles I found this interesting tidbit about the 44 year old Madame in question. Her first husband, upon coming to the US has a very familiar name.
    "Soon after she arrived in the U.S. the-then Miss Tennant married her first husband Fernando Pak, to whom she had two daughters Suzanna and Noelanie. She was divorced by the time she was 24."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1or4iGpli

Apparently she met F. Pak, in Scotland, in her late teens and came to the US with him. They got married in the US.

On a public search he seems to have ties to Jersey City, NJ. It will be interesting to see if he is related to MP. His age is 44

Here is another link to the breaking story:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1327825.html

Her 2nd hubbie, Mr Gristina, was arrested in 1998 for soliciting prostitution in Manhattan. He is currently running for some public office (Assemblyman, IIRC)
    Her newest hubbie (#3) has a few very close relatives who are in NY LE.
    Last edited by Just K; 03-11-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: ETA: More details

Is it possible that the Russian mob is involved? I understand they run alot of the organized prostitution rings in the Long Island/NYC area.

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Amazing, eh? But I don't think the FBI would give favor and overlook anything major with the local LE troup, do you? No, I think if any of this was related to the current murders the FBI would lead the way to the truth. Don't you think so? We've heard about so much corruption in the SCPD. Bring it on and let the Big Boys handle it. Yea Yea

Hankshaw, Thanks for all your input here as I know we all appreciate it. I'm guessing you must be a good 'ole Local Yokel ;} to know all of which you speak here, common knowledge among the locals of LI. If you have any links they would be great to have. But if not keep writing. You never know but that someone in power might read your words and that outcome might lead to Justice being served and these murders being solved. Tak sa mycker

All good points as usual scandi!

I like the way you think!

Every path we go down...looking at folks who may or may not be tied to this investigation leads to some story about some EX-cop/ex-detective...either SCPD or NYPD.
    There is the odd ball, RT, now out in AZ re:"God's Army."
    There are all the cops with petty criminal friends from their old neighborhoods. (JB & DC)
    Father of murder for hire killer, SP.
    The ex-cop/detective from Staten Island accused of raping prostitutes.
    The ex-cop/detective working in the DA's office, in NYC, seen in photos with the current "Mom Madame" arrested last week in NYC.

I know there are many more stories of cops either related to or friends with criminals. In SCPD, it's not like they need the money, FGS!
    Last edited by Just K; 03-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast