Abduction in Ronkonkoma

I wasn't sure where to put this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/10/video-abduction-assault-lirr_n_1336658.html?ref=crime

Any ideas? Is this related to Manorville or any of the killings? Would love to hear what you all think.

Ugh. That's hard to watch. Anyone know anything about that locale? Looks very public, obviously broad daylight, and thus wouldn't seem to fit what we would generally envision of our perp. Am assuming the woman hasn't been accounted for? Regardless some of those blows are brutal. Creepy.:furious::furious:

This happened at the Ronkonkoma Train Station located in Suffolk County. It looks like the two may know each other, and it is difficult to say for certain whether this was an act of domestic based violence or a stranger abduction. I totally doubt that there is any connection to anything involving the LISK/LISKS, but nonetheless it is hard to watch.

This happened at the Ronkonkoma Train Station located in Suffolk County. It looks like the two may know each other, and it is difficult to say for certain whether this was an act of domestic based violence or a stranger abduction. I totally doubt that there is any connection to anything involving the LISK/LISKS, but nonetheless it is hard to watch.

Oh, I agree. Totally unlikely to be related and looks like a domestic dispute. Only wonder if the woman is accounted for. If not, 99.9% sure its not related, but still have to wonder what happened here??:what:

There is a person at that window at the taxi office! Why didn't MTA security or 911 get called? MTA had to be right there!

what's a haymaker? the article said he threw haymakers at her ...

I had the same question. Looked it up. Apparently its a type of vicious blow.

Thanks DC. I had never heard of a haymaker either. I agree with you guys, seems too public to be the SK....especially of the GB4. I was thinking of some of the earlier victims. But this does look like they could know each other. Ugh. So awful. I also wonder where that woman is. So sad.

Thanks DC. I had never heard of a haymaker either. I agree with you guys, seems too public to be the SK....especially of the GB4. I was thinking of some of the earlier victims. But this does look like they could know each other. Ugh. So awful. I also wonder where that woman is. So sad.

Yes, the oddest thing is that she doesn't even try to run from him or fight back. She doesn't look like she is screaming, either. She just looks defeated. I just have to say this, if I saw something like that I would have immediately called 911.

Just a few weeks ago, I heard an engine revving, a woman scream and then yelling! I searched for my phone and called 911. I gave a description of the truck and within 4 minutes the police had the guy pulled over just a few blocks away. They arrested him on another issue. But, it would turn out that he had been contacted just days before when a jogger heard vicious yelling coming from his residence.

If LE has a good enough description they can put an APB call out to surrounding jurisdictions and possibly pull the guy over. In this case they had the on camera and got very good/HD images. (((Just K throws hands up)))

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Moment--kidnapped-woman-broad-daylight.html

This is so disturbing. I hope LE finds the jerk and arrests him!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Moment--kidnapped-woman-broad-daylight.html

This is so disturbing. I hope LE finds the jerk and arrests him!

Hi WM, Thanks Goodness they have a shot of his face in that video as he pulls her down the street, his hand pulling the back of her hair! So awful. I think they'll find him in no time, that he or 'they' live in the close by area. Looks like they knew each other.

I hope she is still alive and OK. He looks like he could be vicious.

That isn't the best trainstation to be at and especially when it's not busy. They absolutely know each other. She was acting like this is normal. Shame.

Thanks for the link dcgrumpy! I am glad the young woman is ok and hope she is courageous enough to press charges against the man. There is no excuse for battering a woman!

BTW, I'm not harboring resentment at Newsday today because they allowed me 5 free viewings in the next 30 days, LOL!

OT: I was viewing the mug shots on newsday and there were 3 Nassau county officials who were arrested for misconduct, etc. Wonder what that's all about? I should prolly ask this on the crockpot thread.

wm

Thanks for the link dcgrumpy! I am glad the young woman is ok and hope she is courageous enough to press charges against the man. There is no excuse for battering a woman!

BTW, I'm not harboring resentment at Newsday today because they allowed me 5 free viewings in the next 30 days, LOL!

OT: I was viewing the mug shots on newsday and there were 3 Nassau county officials who were arrested for misconduct, etc. Wonder what that's all about? I should prolly ask this on the crockpot thread.

wm

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8564281

Someone is shaking a lot of trees in and around LI and NYC. There was the recent Filipino Nurses case, the sting re: the strip clubs near Merrick Ave, the Mom Madame, the whole shakeup to get rid of Dormer and his top Chief of Police.

Something is going on as there are just too many big wigs getting exposed.

The next few months should be very interesting. Now would be a good time for the women, working girls to give highly public interviews. If the women did this, it would make it really hard to kill them without the glare of the media spotlight.

Someone is shaking a lot of trees in and around LI and NYC. There was the recent Filipino Nurses case, the sting re: the strip clubs near Merrick Ave, the Mom Madame, the whole shakeup to get rid of Dormer and his top Chief of Police.

Something is going on as there are just too many big wigs getting exposed.

The next few months should be very interesting. Now would be a good time for the women, working girls to give highly public interviews. If the women did this, it would make it really hard to kill them without the glare of the media spotlight.

Jk and WM, I have suddenly become very interested in what is happening within the police dept. Definitely seems strange. WM, I also got the 5 free views.... But just had my last one. This article said something about Dormer transferring Fitspatrick, the recent new chief, out of homicide 2years ago?

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/suffolk-homicide-chief-new-look-at-gilgo-1.3592510

And now Dormer is gone and boom Fitzpatrick is back......very curious!

Back on the subject of this woman at the Ronkonkoma station, happy to hear she is safe.......now she should run! Seems she's not hanging w/ nice guys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back