Desperate Housewives spoiler revealed in trial

davehead21

Reaction score
Do NOT read the article if you watch DH and don't want to know the spoiler.

If you don't know, Nicollette Sheridan (who used to be on the show) is suing Marc Cherry (the creator) for wrongful termination and assault. Her character was killed off. During testimony, one of the producers of the show was asked if any other character of the magnitude of Sheridan's had been killed off. His answer was that another main character was going to be killed off in the episode scheduled to air this Sunday. His statement "drew gasps from the packed courtroom, with two female jurors clamping their mouths with their hands." I'm not sure if it's just me but the visual of that happening makes me laugh out loud. :giggle:

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...er/story-e6frfku0-1226295231061#ixzz1olslNfZ2

it's not just you - that made me laugh too

I don't watch the show but I saw a few early episodes so I can imagine how addicted some people are to it by now

but I wonder what he considers a 'main' character?

All I am going to say is that I am glad it's not ******.

I'll admit...........I'm hooked on this show and ticked that it's in the last season. I hate the turns it's taken.

I'll admit...........I'm hooked on this show and ticked that it's in the last season. I hate the turns it's taken.

I am also hooked on the show and very sad that it's the last season. :(

Do you watch the new show after Desperate Housewives? I can't remember what the name of it is but my sister said she left it on that channel last week and suggested I watch it because she really liked it, too.

Do you watch the new show after Desperate Housewives? I can't remember what the name of it is but my sister said she left it on that channel last week and suggested I watch it because she really liked it, too.

GCB is the name of the new show and I did catch the first episode. I really liked it and thought it was super funny!! I actually started a thread about it downstairs in the Jury Room if you want to check it out. It's gotten lots of positive reviews so hopefully it will stick around!!

Of all the characters that they could have killed (that nobody would care about) I don't understand why they killed this one.

Of all the characters that they could have killed (that nobody would care about) I don't understand why they killed this one.

Maybe so they would be able to say during the trial that another main character had been killed off? :giggle:

I notice characters that get killed off, there is usually some dispute, usually contracts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back