1463 users online (259 members and 1204 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    There is a very good reason "Dr" Godwin was never called to the stand by the defense. Not only did the defense ignore his 75 bags of "missed evidence", they ignored his evidence of Jay's self-gratification deposited on the bed.

http://www.investigativepsych.com/jasonyoungcase.html

I would like to know when JY pleasured himself -- if that is what happened. (And I feel sure there was no way to tell -- unless Dr. G figured it out, which wouldn't surprise me. ...)

If he did it after the murder, then IMO this guy is really off his beam....

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    I would like to know when JY pleasured himself -- if that is what happened. (And I feel sure there was no way to tell -- unless Dr. G figured it out, which wouldn't surprise me. ...)

Link provided says he and MY "had relations" on Nov. 2. So, if you believe that link, that's what it says. Obviously, I don't recall testimony to either the contents on the comforter, or whether or not they had recently had sex, but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post

If said stain was from "relations" with MY it would have contained a mixture of JY and MY's DNA. Not just JY DNA.
    Sure sounds like only JY's DNA was found doesn't it?
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Link provided says he and MY "had relations" on Nov. 2. So, if you believe that link, that's what it says. Obviously, I don't recall testimony to either the contents on the comforter, or whether or not they had recently had sex, but there you go.
    Why should anyone believe the link?
    The source would have to be Jason Young - convicted murderer.

What I don't get is, what took these people around him so long to figure out something was wrong? Let's all get real here, and maybe it's just me, maybe I just am always surrounded by boring people and coworkers... But does anyone here have adult friends who pee on their living room floor in front of everyone, regularly run around naked, or as one friend put it, perform "genitalia jokes"? If this was when everyone was in college, I could see how it could be laughed at and chalked up to being young and wild, but we are talking about after these folks grew up and got married, are we not? No one thought this was strange behavior for a married father? I was also a little startled, although not as much, by Michelle Money recounting how they all went outside to play hide and seek, and her and Jason began talking after hiding in the same place. I dont see anything wrong with that, it sounds fun, but I've just personally never been around any group of married couples or adults over 20 who announce out of the blue, hey lets just go outside and play hide and seek! This whole group with their constant screwing around with each other and apparent disregard for JY's crazy behavior is bizarre, Ive never seen anything like it...

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Not so surprising for a person who never emotionally matured beyond a 14 yr old, whose parents and adults around him coddled and excused his behaviors as being an imp, a jokester, etc.

As for the people around him, in their 20's they probably found this funny and maybe still did (lots of people don't grow up until their 30's or later). He got attention for his behavior and got the yuks from his guy buds and lots of people wanted to be around the outgoing guy.

At some point normally developed people no longer find his brand of strange amusing. Some people in that circle had gotten to that point, some didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    What I don't get is, what took these people around him so long to figure out something was wrong? Let's all get real here, and maybe it's just me, maybe I just am always surrounded by boring people and coworkers... But does anyone here have adult friends who pee on their living room floor in front of everyone, regularly run around naked, or as one friend put it, perform "genitalia jokes"? If this was when everyone was in college, I could see how it could be laughed at and chalked up to being young and wild, but we are talking about after these folks grew up and got married, are we not? No one thought this was strange behavior for a married father? I was also a little startled, although not as much, by Michelle Money recounting how they all went outside to play hide and seek, and her and Jason began talking after hiding in the same place. I dont see anything wrong with that, it sounds fun, but I've just personally never been around any group of married couples or adults over 20 who announce out of the blue, hey lets just go outside and play hide and seek! This whole group with their constant screwing around with each other and apparent disregard for JY's crazy behavior is bizarre, Ive never seen anything like it...
    If these activities happened in 2006 (and I think they did) JY was 32!
    He was not fresh out of college!
    VERY ODD behavior IMO.

The friends may have been a few years younger but still they were in their late 20's. Attention was attention to JY even if it was negative.
    ~ my opinion only

I'm pretty sure I saw MF and CY (along with another woman and child) at Pullen Park on Saturday. It's easy to forget that they are part of this community. I hope she waved at Jason as she drove by central prison.

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    If said stain was from "relations" with MY it would have contained a mixture of JY and MY's DNA. Not just JY DNA.
    Sure sounds like only JY's DNA was found doesn't it?
    Indeed, snap, indeed. Eeyuuuuww.... sicko -

Her precious bodily fluid -- nearly all of her blood --- and his....

His is replaced very quickly; hers, sad to say, is not...<<shaking my head>>

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
    Same here, Solange -- I graduated from NSCU just like they did, although a few years before JY and the rest. Even at a not-the-best-frat frat party, you would never see anything even a tad close to that behavior. In the South, a fraternity treats their dates respectfully in a gathering of more than two. (Who can speak for what two do behind closed door, unless one is part of the two?).

And there is poor Michelle, who, I'm sure was raised to not expect behavior like JY's even if it were done by 7th-8th graders, having to endure those pranks. "Yes, he's my husband," if she is asked. Can you imagine?? She certainly knew that walking out on him doing his tricks would bring on a yelling match. What do you do in that situation? Yes, she endured, IMO, way more than we could imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Not so surprising for a person who never emotionally matured beyond a 14 yr old, whose parents and adults around him coddled and excused his behaviors as being an imp, a jokester, etc.

As for the people around him, in their 20's they probably found this funny and maybe still did (lots of people don't grow up until their 30's or later). He got attention for his behavior and got the yuks from his guy buds and lots of people wanted to be around the outgoing guy.

At some point normally developed people no longer find his brand of strange amusing. Some people in that circle had gotten to that point, some didn't.
    Sociopaths don't often mature past their teens, and JY seemed to be stuck there, IMO, because it was the prime of his "Best All Around" life.

Somebody wrote a little ditty to those guys:

"Bad boys bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
    when they come for you
    Bad boys, bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
    when they come for you

When you were eight
    And you had bad traits
    You go to school and you learn the golden rule
    So why are you acting like a bloody fool
    If you get hot you must get cool

Bad boys, bad boys
    Watcha gonna do whatcha gonna do
    When they come for you (repeat)..."

from
    http://www.ourweddingsongs.com/garte...ad-boys-lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    If these activities happened in 2006 (and I think they did) JY was 32!
    He was not fresh out of college!
    VERY ODD behavior IMO.

The friends may have been a few years younger but still they were in their late 20's. Attention was attention to JY even if it was negative.
    Funny you should mention that, I am 32! And I was thinking well maybe he was younger than me, like under 25, but even looking back at myself at that age, and my friends, it still seems bizarre. We did a lot of partying, drinking, etc, but the extreme behavior that we heard about him is something I never really saw in anyone even back then....

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw MF and CY (along with another woman and child) at Pullen Park on Saturday. It's easy to forget that they are part of this community. I hope she waved at Jason as she drove by central prison.
    Nice to hear that. Hopefully she is breathing a sigh of relief that the worst is behind them. No doubt still missing her sister and the life they could all have had together. What a waste.

From the previous thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Guilty of first degree murder/verdict watch #2

Did your friend say anything about the other eyewitnesses that testified (Ms. Beaver and Ms. Hensley)? I've been very curious about those two but haven't heard any of the jurors yet mention them and I haven't heard that any reporters have asked about those two witness testimonies.
    I talked to my alt friend and here's what they said:

Ms Beaver: Seemed to be someone who liked to gossip. Talked about it with people but didn't think to tell the police, until her supervisor suggested she do so. Alt does not believe Ms Beaver saw a vehicle but rather was trying to insert herself into it.

Ms Hensley: Clearly said she did not drive on Birchleaf. She did not point out the house to LE. LE took her to the house. Alt believes Ms Hensley saw a vehicle but does not believe it was at the Young's house.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Ada,

Was your friend the one with longish dark hair? That's the only female alt. I remember. The other one I have no recollection of.

If the one I do recall is your friend, she was someone who I noticed paid close attention and took lots of notes and seemed on the ball...unlike the large man alternate in the back who looked bored, never took a note, and was (literally) picking his nose at one point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast