TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Reaction score
I just saw this photo on Namus. This person committed suicide but has lived under an assumed identity. Found on Dec 24th, 2010.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9863

This case is being investigated by the Social Security Administration Office of the Inspector General. The decedent committed suicide in 2010, and it was subsequently learned that she had been living under an assumed identity. Her true identity is unknown. The image in NamUs is an actual photograph of the decedent taken in 1990.

Brown hair, hazel eyes,
Estimated age Adult - Pre 50
Minimum age 41 years
Maximum age 50 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 160, Estimated
Height (inches) 70, Estimated

So had she already been living under her assumed identity in 1990 when the photograph was taken?

I guess it would help if they let us know the assumed name. Or did I miss it somewhere?

My son and DIL live in Longview so I sent them the link. I asked dil if she knew her or had ever seen her. Will keep posted if I hear anything back from them.

Just my entirely unscientific opinion, but in that photo taken twenty years before her death I think she looks a lot closer to thirty than twenty, which makes me think she was at the upper end of the 41-50 age range when she died in late 2010.

She bears a slight resemblance, IMHO, to Lisa Renee Wilson's age-progressed photo but the circumstances don't match at all, and again, the missing girl was much shorter as a teen: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wilson_lisa.html

Does her nose look crooked to anybody else? Like it could have been broken previously?

No fractures noted in the Namus file.

Does her nose look crooked to anybody else? Like it could have been broken previously?

No fractures noted in the Namus file.

Yeah, it does seem to veer to her left.

The tip of her nose appears crooked to me. I agree this one may not have been reported missing at all. I wonder what she is running from or avoiding...

I did think that she could be Kerry O'Brien Kruger - missing since 1989, and a similar overall look with a fairly strong jaw and slender nose. She could also have vanished voluntarily, although that would be unusual behaviour.

However, Kerry was 5'4" and the decedent was 5'10" - very tall and unlikely to be a reporting errror.

This is where I lived before my husband enlisted. He lived there his entire life. I'll ask him if she looks familiar.

No clothing or accessories? I kind of find that hard to believe. I wonder if there are local news articles from around the time of her death.

Maybe a woman hiding from an abusive ex? Her nose may have been previously broken. I wonder why they havent listed her fake identity, place of employment, etc. Maybe she has minor children in social service's care, whose (fake) identity is being protected? Perhaps faxing that pic to battered women's shelters around the country would help.

I knew a woman who was living in my area after being relocated by a domestic abuse prevention organization. But, she still kept in contact with her family. IIRC, she didn't inform employers or anyone like that though. Her ex was extremely dangerous.

It just seems very probable to me that this poor woman was tormented by her past. :tears:

Bumping.
Do we know why her fake identity and other details have not been released?

Bumping.
Do we know why her fake identity and other details have not been released?

Probably to protect the privacy of the person whose identity she stole.

I definitely agree she looks at least 30 possibly 35 in that picture.

I also see the crooked nose.

I wonder if the identity was stolen from a living person, created from a dead person or entirely faked. The two latter seem more likely if she was running from an abusive situation and helped by an underground network. How far back was she using this identity? Is 1990 the first record of her?

It would help to know some of the details of her life that they know about, what was she doing for work? Did she go to a church? Did she have any hobbies? It sounds like she was established where she was, that information could be extremely helpful.

Is the photo from a passport or driver's license or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker