Penguins emerge during Delta flight

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
Excluding Antarctic explorers and zoo workers, how would anybody know if they're allergic to penguins or not?

They're just birds. I would be - but who cares? That would be the coolest flight EVER!

Hi Pete & Penny, I'll have a diet pepsi, no ice please

I saw this, they are so adorable...:)
I'd rather share a seat with a penguin any day, than most travelers I have the "pleasure" of being seated with....:)

I can see it now: Penguins On A Plane, starring Samuel L Jackson, coming to a theater near you.

I can see it now: Penguins On A Plane, starring Samuel L Jackson, coming to a theater near you.
Ohmygosh I loved that movie! Took a friend to see it after raving it up (based on the previews), and they hated it, absolutely hated it. LOL. :D

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica –
where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! !
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.
The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life. If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes
in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow"
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

Then they kick him in the ice hole.

:floorlaugh:

You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yGVtab5Lw"]penguins on plane - pinguine im flugzeug - YouTube[/ame]
Penguins on a plane

Cute little pair. They are African penguins aka Jackass penguins. They are monogamous.

I was thinking of this Penguin.

Penguin1BurgessMeredith.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288