The John Ramsey 2012 Roadshow

cynic

Reaction score
And it begins…

March 9, 2012—John Ramsey, father of murder victim JonBenet Ramsey, will release his new book next week while on a full media tour with ABC. The Other Side of Suffering, by John Ramsey with Marie Chapian (FaithWords/Hachette Book Group 2012) will be featured on several programs on the ABC network, including Good Morning America, The View, Nightline, GMA Weekend, in addition to an ABC Radio Network tour. Ramsey will also be a guest on Anderson Cooper’s new daytime show Anderson, CBS This Morning, CNN’s Starting Point and the weekend FOXNEWS program Huckabee.
http://www.alivecommunications.com/2012/03/john-ramsey-on-abc/

Good Morning America:
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14, 2012
Katie Couric discusses the importance of colon cancer prevention; author and nutritionist Heather Bauer (Bread is the Devil); Jon Benet’s father, John Ramsey, on his new book, The Other Side of Suffering.
http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/03/next-week-on-good-morning-america-march-12-16-katie-couric-tiger-woods-more/

The View:
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
The legendary Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog are here! Plus: Author John Ramsey, and Rita Rudner in "Joy's Comedy Corner".
http://theview.abc.go.com/schedule

Anderson Cooper:
Friday, March 16, 2012
Fifteen years after her death, John Ramsey, father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, joins Anderson to discuss what he thinks happened to his daughter, how he’s coped with losing his wife to ovarian cancer, and how he has found love again.
In a candid and emotional interview, John talks openly about the fateful night that JonBenet was killed, the media circus that followed, and what he’s doing to keep his daughter’s memory alive
http://www.andersoncooper.com/episodes/where-are-they-now-john-ramsey-15-years-after-daughter-jonbenets-death/#ixzz1oqQWip9Y

Here’s a preview of what to expect:
qx05xy.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At1sAG66-j4&list=UUD7jOoTNbgqYQxjVcs62ypQ&index=24&feature=plpp_video"]John Ramsey - 49 Tongues in 36 Seconds - YouTube[/ame]

Licking your lips after saying something is a strong sign of deception. When people get nervous, their saliva glands cease to produce saliva, and our mouths become dry. There are two reasons why a person could lick their lips after saying something. They are either nervous, or are uncomfortable with what they just said.
http://www.humanliedetection.com/BodyLanguageOfLiars.php

ETA
See the appearances here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7706356&postcount=87"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media Links Only[/ame]

Hmmmm...looks like he's picking "safe" venues to flaunt his book. Where's Fox News? Wait a minute...they may be too harsh on him...more lip licking!!!

He's going to be on Huckabee on FOX News. And why do you say that FOX News would be too harsh on him?

He's going to be on Huckabee on FOX News. And why do you say that FOX News would be too harsh on him?

Sorry...I meant more specifically certain newscasters on Fox News who may feel inclined to ask John Ramsey pointed questions to "stir the pot". I hope SOMEONE "stirs the pot". Being RDI, it is insulting to me that he will be getting all this publicity for his book. Just my feeling!

I'm in the RDI camp also, and the publicity only bothers me half as much as the $$$.

And he's found love? Oh, please.......

Sorry...I meant more specifically certain newscasters on Fox News who may feel inclined to ask John Ramsey pointed questions to "stir the pot". I hope SOMEONE "stirs the pot". Being RDI, it is insulting to me that he will be getting all this publicity for his book. Just my feeling!

John will not be asked any hard questions during his publicity tour. He has enough experience dealing with the media after 15 years to never end up on a show where it's not 100% IDI. But I am skeptical that any newscaster from any major media outlet would stir the pot.

Do you think he has given all these programs a list of "do's and don't's" to question him with? And is L. Wood hiding in the wings of each show he is on?

He probably does have "do's and don't's"...it will be interesting! They may not get a chance to stir the pot then....poop!

Do you think he has given all these programs a list of "do's and don't's" to question him with? And is L. Wood hiding in the wings of each show he is on?

100% YES. Unless the guest is a complete novice to talking to the media and has no one helping them, there are always guidelines about questions.

A Little off topic here but not completly any one watch the Mentalist. Just the other night jane the character on the show was talking about how deep down inside people have the inner reptile and thats what he locks on to to figure out all the awnsers anyway thats all i could think of with that pic of him on utube with his tongue flicking out so many times lol. Yhis will make no sence to any of you unless you watch the tv show and seen what iam talking about..

Surely Anderson Cooper isn't an easy touch?
Seems okay from what I've seen (admittedly, he's never on Oz TV).

I wonder if JR will have his attorney with him on his tour and TV appearances?

zoomama,
Of course , LW will have vetted all the questions and answers. The show is told what JR will answer, so do not bother asking X.

And of course the interviewer gets to ask JR about his spiritual journey, and how he has endured throughout such tradgedy.

99% of all TV is scripted, most of the celebs have their anecdotes written for them to memorise, then the interviewer will prompt the interviewee, with a pre-arranged signal, e.g. hand gesture, a look, or simply mention the anecdote, do you remember X etc. And like a ventriliquists dummy the interviewee recites his/her anecdote, roll for hand-clapping and laughing. Cue adverts, lol.

I think it will just be too nauseating to watch. I'd rather watch paint dry.

I wonder if JR will have his attorney with him on his tour and TV appearances?

DeeDee249,
Probably not. Since its a promotional thing, it will be scripted, and all the questions will have been checked prior to agreeing the script. It will be a brave interviewer who asks JR any difficult JonBenet questions. JR's legal team will tell all the parties involved that litigation could follow any undesirable questions, not included in the script.

I can't help but think this promotional tour is a dumb idea.
Not just because we don't believe the stuff he says, but because anyone knows that the more you say, the more people have to judge you on, and I honestly think he can't add anything more to his version of the story without actually repeating himself or contradicting himself....

I can't help but think this promotional tour is a dumb idea.
Not just because we don't believe the stuff he says, but because anyone knows that the more you say, the more people have to judge you on, and I honestly think he can't add anything more to his version of the story without actually repeating himself or contradicting himself....

I think we might notice contradictions, but the general public probably won't. He's going on these shows to promote his book which is about his life after the murder so I think the majority of questions are going to be about that. I don't think there will be any questions that will be designed to trap him. Plus, he has given plenty of interviews over the years, has written two books...and nothing has happened to him. The shows are going to present him as the innocent father of a murdered child who was falsely accused in the media for years, and I think many people watching will see him as sympathetic. I don't even think any of the shows will ask, "Did you murder your daughter?" like they all did back in the late 90s/early 00s.

I wonder If anyone will ask him about burke and why he didn't wanna come In to be Interviewed .Since after all you do wanna find out who killed JBR right .I mean if you wanna find the guy or girl that did this wouldn't you wanna help in anyway you can

I think we might notice contradictions, but the general public probably won't. He's going on these shows to promote his book which is about his life after the murder so I think the majority of questions are going to be about that. I don't think there will be any questions that will be designed to trap him. Plus, he has given plenty of interviews over the years, has written two books...and nothing has happened to him. The shows are going to present him as the innocent father of a murdered child who was falsely accused in the media for years, and I think many people watching will see him as sympathetic. I don't even think any of the shows will ask, "Did you murder your daughter?" like they all did back in the late 90s/early 00s.

That is of course true. I'm speaking from a "websleuther" point of view.

Perception is everything and he's out there reapplying the perception paint that he's exactly what you said.

But, is the public more sceptical these days?

Hmmmm...looks like he's picking "safe" venues to flaunt his book. Where's Fox News? Wait a minute...they may be too harsh on him...more lip licking!!!

Right!
I think it would be nice of John Ramsey if he did a guest spot on Websleuth Radio to promote that new book of his. :fireworks:

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back