1156 users online (197 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jaguar Woman" of Mexico

I find this off beat - some may not. Jaguar Woman" of Mexico.
    Gallery: A day in the life of the Jaguar Woman of Guadalajara

Some people really hate themselves.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That is disgusting. I couldn't even read the article because she is so ugly.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

The pic of her in the park with her kids really struck me. I mean, I don't wear sweats when I'm out with my 13 y.o. daughter so as not to embarrass her, for goodness sake.

Good grief, I wonder what kind of heck her kids catch from their friends?

I just don't get it...

I have no tattoos and have only my ears pierced one time....

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    Well, on the plus side, no one would notice my cellulite if I did that to myself.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'll take the cellulite.

horns!?! wtf lady, get a grip

she looks hideously disfigured with those fangs & horns

Well, call me crazy; but it looks like her four children are alive, schooled, and fed in a house full of love. Caylee Anthony was not that lucky, and her "mother" was oh so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Well, call me crazy; but it looks like her four children are alive, schooled, and fed in a house full of love. Caylee Anthony was not that lucky, and her "mother" was oh so pretty.
    Which proves what? Her ugliness is self inflicted. What does that have to do with Caylee Anthony? Her mother was a skank and you're crazy. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    Which proves what? Her ugliness is self inflicted. What does that have to do with Caylee Anthony? Her mother was a skank and you're crazy. You're welcome.
    I just don't like judging a person by its looks. It was a simple comparison between someone who looked 'normal' and is a baby murderer and someone who looks freakish but seems to care, feed, and educate her kids.

My .02 -- no need for name calling.

She's happy with how she looks. Her children seem happy and well adjusted. She's obviously taking care of them, and providing for them. I bet she's happier now than she was those years in an abusive marriage. So who cares what she looks like?

Does she have a job? No offense but I don't see anyone hiring her looking like that. It is what it is.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Extreme self-expression...

Actually I like some of her facial tattoos and some of her facial jewelry...in an artistic way, even if it wouldn't be my choice to do.

And like many artists of all kinds, she doesn't dress conservatively.

There are many tribal peoples (even to this day) that use similar (even the same) types of body modification. Myself, I don't care for the horns, bumps on the arms, extreme teeth, or ear lobe stretchers; and I hope there aren't medical repercussions for her.

"She's an artist, she don't look back." - Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Does she have a job? No offense but I don't see anyone hiring her looking like that. It is what it is.
    She appears to be an entrepreneur. One of the pictures has been taken at her tattoo parlor and boutique.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    I just don't like judging a person by its looks. It was a simple comparison between someone who looked 'normal' and is a baby murderer and someone who looks freakish but seems to care, feed, and educate her kids.

My .02 -- no need for name calling.
    It's one thing to be born ugly and another altogether to choose it. If you choose to look ugly, I think I have every right to judge.

To each his own, I guess.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast