GUILTY AR - Gregory McWhorter for child rapes, Fayetteville, 2012

STEADFAST

Reaction score
Gregory McWhorter, 40, of Fayetteville, is accused of sexually assaulting at least five children. Police say he wore disguises and told his young victims he was the “boogie man.”
http://www.5newsonline.com/news/kfs...dren-in-fayetteville-20120312,0,1954804.story

mcwhorter1.jpg

Looks like McWhorter has lived in:

Fayetteville, AR
The Colony, TX
Lincoln, AR
Ogden, UT
Frisco, TX
Mesa, AZ

Notice that one of his favorite movies is Daddy Day Care? I wonder if there was a day-care center at his home?

Where does he meet these kids? I'm totally lost.

The Colony is right outside of Dallas. Weird choice of places to live.

He also lives directly across the street from a park and an elementary school. Great.

Where does he meet these kids? I'm totally lost.

The Colony is right outside of Dallas. Weird choice of places to live.

He has family in that part of Texas. (I think the link would bring too many innocent folks names into this. I'll get a mod ruling.)

According to his MySpace page, which is under his name and has pictures of him. He has six children. Has lived in Arkansas since 2000. Is a cook and makes $75,000 - $100,000 a year :waitasec:. Is 6'2". Many pictures -- It's heartbreaking!

One pic on his MySpace page is just a tv with the screen showing a movie(?) title -- Double Bogey. No way that's a coincidence.

According to his MySpace page, which is under his name and has pictures of him. He has six children. Has lived in Arkansas since 2000. Is a cook and makes $75,000 - $100,000 a year :waitasec:. Is 6'2". Many pictures -- It's heartbreaking!

Must not work at the Pancake House. That's a lot for a cook, no? Six children? Very sad, horrible.

Must not work at the Pancake House. That's a lot for a cook, no? Six children? Very sad, horrible.
He lives in a very run-down part of town. No way he makes what he claims. The house is a wreck in all the pictures.

The house address is quite easy to find and Google Maps shows the home to be very humble. I seriously doubt McWhorter makes/made much.

Six kids? Could be. Possibly the victims?

Since when do neighbors know about a guy's inability to have sex? From Steadfast's link above:

"....Neighbors say McWhorter had a medical condition that prevented him from having sex. “He couldn’t physically rape anyone,” said RH, “He had physical problems that prevented him from doing that....”

One doesn't need the use of their genitalia to rape, after all.

Hmmm. Does anyone else seem to link a man with this name to "garage punk" music and some bit parts in older films?

Aka Greg McDeath.

Hmmm, again. If you look up this guy's name in the different cities/towns I listed above, a couple of different relatives come up who are doctors. One is an anesthesiologist and that makes me uneasy. Might be nothing at all....

The house address is quite easy to find and Google Maps shows the home to be very humble. I seriously doubt McWhorter makes/made much.

Since when do neighbors know about a guy's inability to have sex? From Steadfast's link above:

"....Neighbors say McWhorter had a medical condition that prevented him from having sex. “He couldn’t physically rape anyone,” said RH, “He had physical problems that prevented him from doing that....”

Exactly, and I think I'd be looking at this neighbor.

And he is charged with rape for this latest one, at least.

Hmmm, again. If you look up this guy's name in the different cities/towns I listed above, a couple of different relatives come up who are doctors. One is an anesthesiologist and that makes me uneasy. Might be nothing at all....

Are you sure they're relatives?

Hmmm. Does anyone else seem to link a man with this name to "garage punk" music and some bit parts in older films?

Aka Greg McDeath.

I didn't see that, but I did see at least one other friend of his who had some very disturbing comments on his MySpace.

Looks like he's also used the alias, Gregory or Greg M. Truitt. Very very odd but this name comes up in each of the cities listed above--sometimes the same age and with some of the same relatives and other times a bit different age.

A very creepy guy to sleuth. I'm not quite sure what I'm finding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back