nursebeeme

Reaction score
New thread for a new day. Please remember the rules

:tos:

discuss here.

when posting an opinion please remember to use your :moo:

--------
the crown will present its' case in chapters:

Chapter 1: The day of the kidnapping. The surveillance video showing Rafferty driving up the street outside Tori's school and McClintic walking Tori up the street. Witnesses from and around Oliver Stephens public school will talk about seeing Tori.

An identification officer will use photographs and maps to show the route from Woodstock to Guelph.

Tori's mother, Tara McDonald, will testify about the frantic hours the family spent looking for Tori.

Chapter 2: Terri-Lynne McClintic. "She was an essential part of all that happened," Gowdey said. "I expect her credibility will be a major issue in this case."

Chapter 3: Guelph -- video surveillance and bank records detailing the events there.

Chapter 4: the Mount Forest death scene, which the jury will visit. "It will be difficult to go to the very place where this happened, I know that, but understanding the crime scene is crucial to understanding the crime," Gowdey said. Photographs, some of them graphic, will be used to explain "exactly how the killing happened."

"Unfortunately it is only through them that you can fully understand (the) evidence," Gowdey said.

Chapter 5: Police interaction with Rafferty.

Chapter 6: The searches of Rafferty and McClintic's residences and the evidence found.

Chapter 7: The Honda Civic. What was found inside.

Chapter 8: Rafferty's connection to the Mount Forest area.

Chapter 9: Comments Rafferty made to friends after April 8. "He had some interesting things to say to other people about Terri-Lynne McClintic and about the kidnapping itself," Gowdey said.

Chapter 10: The May 15 weekend and Rafferty's actions.

Chapter 11: The BlackBerry. The BlackBerry allowed police to track his movements April 8 and after.

Chapter 12: A recap of the surveillance video.
http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19463111.html

Rules :
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161721"]Member behavior - please read - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

reposting Salem's warning from last week:

Okay everybody - LISTEN UP! We are not bashing, accusing or blaming Tori's family here. It won't be allowed.

Children walk home from school every day without incident. Parents are not perfect, it's just not possible. Tori's parents DID NOT do this to her. TLM and an accomplice DID. That is where the blame goes.

We had a lot of family bashing in the early parts of this investigation after Tori went missing and a lot of baseless accusations - NONE OF WHICH PROVED TO BE TRUE. Victim and family bashing will not be allowed during this trial.

Thank you,

Salem

Good Morning!

7a655bf2445ba395f4acea852ace.jpeg

I do want to point out that the Ontario sex offender program in place is flawed in every way. No one really keeps track and I would have to do more research but I heard that only like 20% check in and the rest they have no idea where they are. Again I read this a while ago somewhere so don't quote me on it.

Terri-Lynne Mcclintic to testify today

The woman serving a life sentence after pleading guilty to first-degree murder in the death of Tori Stafford is taking the stand today, as she testifies in the trial of her former boyfriend Michael Rafferty.

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...fford-trial-120313/20120313/?hub=EdmontonHome
snip

It was McClintic, dressed in a white puffy coat, who was seen in surveillance camera footage leading Tori away from Oliver Stephens Public School in Woodstock, Ont. school on April 8, 2009.

I am guessing that we will see a lot more action from the defense lawyer on cross examination today. My heart goes out to the families and friends of Tori.

There's going to be a lot of horrific stuff coming out in the next few days, I think. I won't be around to post as much but will try to help out when I can. xo

I am curious what MR demeanor will be today in court while TLM is testifying against him.

I do want to point out that the Ontario sex offender program in place is flawed in every way. No one really keeps track and I would have to do more research but I heard that only like 20% check in and the rest they have no idea where they are. Again I read this a while ago somewhere so don't quote me on it.

Maybe it should be managed by the Web-Sleuths---? Seriously....

Cynthia Mulligan ‏- Tara McDonald, Tori's mother just arrived. She told me she was going to sit through McClintic's testimony and hear how Tori died.

No mother should have to sit through this.

Cynthia Mulligan ‏ - I asked her how she was going to be able to do that - her mother Tori's grandmother says "She's got her mother".

RaffertyLFP: Obvious anticipation - overflow court is more busy than it was on first day of trial [via Twitter]

London Free Press ‏
Hope that audio feed is better than it was for Tara MacDonald last week. Her voice was distorted and barely audible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni