Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lee and Mallory tied the knot

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Just one question: By any chance is the happy couple registered at Target?
    Actually, there is a Mallory P. in the Target registry for 3/10/12 - though it says Mount Vernon, NY.
    Coincidence? Perhaps... Makes you go... hmmmmmmmmm....

ETA: Also, no groom was listed for this registry.... That certainly is not normal... coinkydink?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

i think most of the average followers of this story wouldn't give a rat's patoot to see the wedding etc...but a magazine like in touch or something cheap would maybe give 'em a couple k

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

hey...

I understand the frustration with this family and the verdict, HOWEVER, the unnecessary snark and rude comments are out of control on this thread. I have removed a bunch of it, so if you are missing a post, please check yourself.

Please stop it or another thread will be closed.

Sheesh.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

There isn't a marriage license filed under either of their names...not that I could find through public records anyway. Is there an option to keep it private?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HandM For This Useful Post:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    hey...

I understand the frustration with this family and the verdict, HOWEVER, the unnecessary snark and rude comments are out of control on this thread. I have removed a bunch of it, so if you are missing a post, please check yourself.

Please stop it or another thread will be closed.

Sheesh.
    Oops - my bad - sorry Beach!!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Mallory has been a part of the Anthonys' lives for a long time. She has thrown her lot in with theirs, IMO. Based on Mallory's testimony in the murder trial, among other things observable since July 2008, IMO she probably fits right in with this family.

From Investigation Discovery:
    The “Mallory Effect”

The day was a draw, but an intriguing and convoluted one. Certain testimony artfully dodged, even ignored the defendant’s checkered past. In what we’ll call the “Mallory Effect,” an unassuming witness championed Casey Anthony’s maternal abilities, demonstrating the power to orchestrate her own sobbing and that of the defendant’s.

From the day’s first witness, Mallory Parker, came a bouquet of kind assertions concerning Casey and Caylee Anthony’s relationship, which the woman deemed “amazing.” Parker, 27, is the fiancée of Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-of-death.html
    ---

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rker-testifies
    Link to video of Mallory's full trial testimony.

May they all live happily ever after.

(MOO)
    Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Good luck to Mallory. She'll need it. But at least she had the benefit of walking into this "family" with her eyes wide open. She can't claim years from now that she had no idea this entire family was a few crayons short of a full box.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

Now everyone sit back in their chair and close their eyes and begin to imagine this scenerio:

Aunty Convicted Felon Casey Anthony babysitting the baby or child of Lee and Mallory..........they DO think she is innocent of killing her child, right?!!!

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tasylshari For This Useful Post:

After years of following this family I am still tormented by them and their actions and lack of "normalicy" (sp?).

Welcome to the Family, Mal. ENJOY! (I pray that you will choose to be a stay at home Mom so that you won't be tempted to ask your new relatives to babysit, LOL.)

PS: When is Casey going to get her Karma???????????

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tasylshari For This Useful Post:

I'm surprised Lee and Mallory were even allowed to have a wedding in March? March is Casey's month. She was born in March! Her favorite holiday is in March! Lee better watch out and hope Casey hasn't made google chrome her new best friend. I'm not being snarky either. I am being 100% serious. Especially if she wasn't really there.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by tasylshari View Post
    After years of following this family I am still tormented by them and their actions and lack of "normalicy" (sp?).

Welcome to the Family, Mal. ENJOY! (I pray that you will choose to be a stay at home Mom so that you won't be tempted to ask your new relatives to babysit, LOL.)

PS: When is Casey going to get her Karma???????????
    Oh, I think it has already started. She is never going to have the life she had before. She is still in prison but of a different kind. At least she felt secure in prison. She'll never feel that way again. She'll always have to look over her shoulder. The best her "rich boyfriend" could do for her was to hide her in a church compound???? She will wake up one morning and say, "Hey, where did all my false friends go." Only a matter of time. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I'm still trying to get my head around this one - Mallory will have to chaperone Lee and Casey if they are ever left in a room alone again..... either that or instal cameras in every room. As we have seen, Casey will stop at nothing to blame others.
    Wow I thought you were going somewhere else with that post...Just remembering FCA's accusations toward Lee I guess.
    Justice for GEORGE!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

I wish them both the best but I do hope they limit the time any children they may have spend with the rest of Anthony family. I would fear their family dynamics would poison anyone around them for too long. Their best bet would be to move to the other side of the country.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cher352 View Post
    I wish them both the best but I do hope they limit the time any children they may have spend with the rest of Anthony family. I would fear their family dynamics would poison anyone around them for too long. Their best bet would be to move to the other side of the country.
    Which country?
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Which country?

I swear, if the Anthony's would put out an ad that they were looking for donations to help them move out of the United States, they would be rich!!

Anyways, hope they enjoy their honeymoon. Hopefully it wasn't Casey's idea of where they would go for their honeymoon. She'd pick Aruba. They like her type down there.
    Justice for Trayvon

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post

I swear, if the Anthony's would put out an ad that they were looking for donations to help them move out of the United States, they would be rich!!

Anyways, hope they enjoy their honeymoon. Hopefully it wasn't Casey's idea of where they would go for their honeymoon. She'd pick Aruba. They like her type down there.
    Oooohhhh. Arubans love their children. They'd never let KC in the country for sure. lol

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

I'm surprised Lee and Mallory were even allowed to have a wedding in March? March is Casey's month. She was born in March! Her favorite holiday is in March! Lee better watch out and hope Casey hasn't made google chrome her new best friend. I'm not being snarky either. I am being 100% serious. Especially if she wasn't really there.
    I would imagine that after the ceremony, there was a private party with the newlyweds, CA & GA, and KC. A sort of congratulations to the married couple/Happy Birthday KC kind of party. MOO

ETA: What's up with Google Chrome? Lol!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    I would imagine that after the ceremony, there was a private party with the newlyweds, CA & GA, and KC. A sort of congratulations to the married couple/Happy Birthday KC kind of party. MOO

ETA: What's up with Google Chrome? Lol!
    Ha! March is when Casey made the searches on her computer for chloroform, neck breaking, etc... Cindy had cut her off and wouldn't watch Caylee so she could go out on St. Patrick's Day. I was making a play on Casey/March and google chrome being something "new" Casey would have to learn on her computer. I'm very surprised out of all the months of the year, Lee and Mallory would choose March?
    Justice for Trayvon

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Ha! March is when Casey made the searches on her computer for chloroform, neck breaking, etc... Cindy had cut her off and wouldn't watch Caylee so she could go out on St. Patrick's Day. I was making a play on Casey/March and google chrome being something "new" Casey would have to learn on her computer. I'm very surprised out of all the months of the year, Lee and Mallory would choose March?
    No kidding. Either Lee got married in March as a tribute to Casey to show his love for her, or this is his way of sticking it in her face that March is not just hers anymore. I just can't decide. I really think he loves and hates her at the same time. He'll probably feel that way the rest of his life. I am glad that he has Mallory to help him cope since certainly his parents aren't going to help him cope. I just hope she understands what she has married into and is prepared to deal with it for as long as she's with him. I hope they both keep their future kids away from Casey. They really need to cut her out of their lives for good and just let her be Cindy and George's problem since all know Cindy will never cut Casey off for good and George does what Cindy tells him to.

And there's a new way to browse the internet without worrying about browser history. Google Chrome has an Incognito window, and Internet Explorer has a InPrivate window. Both are opened from a tab in the regular browser. Casey can browse and where she goes won't be recorded in the browser's history unless a third party is tracking her like the IT guys track us at my work. Both Incognito and InPrivate give this warning.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Or, third option, they just wanted to get married on a pretty spring day.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Or, third option, they just wanted to get married on a pretty spring day.
    I like that option. I wish them nothing but happiness and hope they can find a way to put all the ugliness and horror behind them. Neither of them committed any crimes, they don't deserve to suffer any more than they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Doubt it. CA and FCA loom heavily over everything in the Anthony family.
    How would anybody know what CA and FCA are looming over these days?

Lee is a grown man. We can't pretend to know why they picked a day in March to get married.

I doubt it has anything to do with anybody except the couple.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I like that option. I wish them nothing but happiness and hope they can find a way to put all the ugliness and horror behind them. Neither of them committed any crimes, they don't deserve to suffer any more than they already have.
    I totally agree.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    How would anybody know what CA and FCA are looming over these days?

Lee is a grown man. We can't pretend to know why they picked a day in March to get married.

I doubt it has anything to do with anybody except the couple.

JMO
    x1000

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    They are innocent and you are right. It's just too bad KC's DT had to implicate him in the manner they did at the trial. That could be why they waited. It had to be hard for Lee to deal with his sister turning on him to make herself look like a victim. I hope the whole family had counseling after that trial. jmo

44. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast