Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lee and Mallory tied the knot

I thought that shot of Lee and Mallory leaning on each other at the back of the courtroom after her testimony pretty much said it all for me.

I hope they can stay strong and have a life together.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I thought that shot of Lee and Mallory leaning on each other at the back of the courtroom after her testimony pretty much said it all for me.

I hope they can stay strong and have a life together.
    So do I.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    And to think Caylee could have been their flower girl. She would have been beautiful.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Well, good for them. I'm no fan of anyone in that family, but L & M are young and they do need to get on with their lives. I hope they never trust KC with their future children. I do hope they will find some peace and happiness in the chaos their lives have become.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    And to think Caylee could have been their flower girl. She would have been beautiful.
    very good point "kenoshakid" i have to wonder if that thought had crossed LA, M's minds or even GA and CA's mind.
    it very well should have....

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

Hey!
    I really hope Lee and Mallory have a wonderful life together! They must be made of rock, seriously. ♥♥ Life does go on.....> and you've got to give them credit for being there for one another, rather, Mallory for Lee of late! Geez...what a life.
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

I wish them nothing but good things. They've been through so much already. I can't see how Lee will ever get over the accusations by KC using him to get her own behind out of yet another corner. Things will come up throughout their married life, no matter how much they try to protect themselves due to the massive coverage of this case. I hope the marriage will thrive in spite of it.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:

More posts removed. TOs next.

Nobody is saying you've got to wish them well. Just stay off of this thread spewing the hate. Not sure what is hard to understand about that.

This forum is literally FILLED with threads bashing every member of the Anthony family. All I am asking is to refrain from posting it on this one thread.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

I wish them much luck as well and I figure that with all that they have been through already the fact that they are still together and actually did marry says a lot about them and the love they must have for one another. Lee hold on tight to Mallory, you really have a gem there and congratulations to both of you if you read here.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camille For This Useful Post:

If they have kids don't let Aunt Casey near them.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JBounds For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I was surprised to learn that Lee and Mallory just got married this month. I saw their registry that showed October 1, 2011 as the wedding date. DH and I spent his birthday (10/1) weekend on Mackinac Island (MI) and toasted the couple before dinner that evening

Mazel Tov!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I was surprised to learn that Lee and Mallory just got married this month. I saw their registry that showed October 1, 2011 as the wedding date. DH and I spent his birthday (10/1) weekend on Mackinac Island (MI) and toasted the couple before dinner that evening

Mazel Tov!
    OMG Ive always wanted to go there ! Loved the Somewhere In Time movie and had no idea there was a "cult" following they even have a movie night where peeps dress up in period costumes and hang out at that hotel LOL Love the idea of horses and no cars

maybe some day

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    OMG Ive always wanted to go there ! Loved the Somewhere In Time movie and had no idea there was a "cult" following they even have a movie night where peeps dress up in period costumes and hang out at that hotel LOL Love the idea of horses and no cars

maybe some day
    Mackinac Island should be on everyone's bucket list

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    I sincerely wish them the best. My heart goes out to her for being brave enough to marry a man who will forever be tainted by the "he molestered me" brush, thanks to his ever lovin' sister. Mallory must truely love Lee to be able to marry into such disfunction and with the knowledge that any future playmate of their future children will have an accused molester as a father and another as a grandfather. Add in a sister-in-law who threw away her own child as garbage and a rabid mother-in-law...that is a lot of baggage to carry into your married life. My thoughts go out to Mallory.
    For what it's worth- a long hot shower to clean off the ick after I type this quasi-compliment- Det. Melich said he really thought that outside of this case, the Anthony's (George and Cindy) were otherwise functional, "normal" people in the way they lived their lives.
    We know some of the neighbors did not like them much, but co-workers seemed to like Cindy, detectives seemed to have some affinity for George...so, maybe Mallory is a big picture gal and she is marginalizing, compartmentalizing and trying to be altruistic.
    Or, she's as bonkers as they are.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    If they have kids don't let Aunt Casey near them.
    They (the Anthonys) are no longer a part of her Machiavellian schemes, they don't define or reign in her narcissism...so she would have no reason to hurt a niece or nephew, because there is no plot there.

But Cindy is right to state KC herself need not have children. For the reasons stated above, it's obvious why she hated Caylee and would hate a new child in her charge.

No worries to those who can but reminisce about KC headed for the needle room-Take heart! She will strike again (hopefully not bodily harm to anyone) and will be caught, psychopaths don't cure themselves.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    "Lee and Mallory tied the knot"

Is that anything like putting a noose around one's neck?

I thought they had gotten married months ago. Interesting.

So after all these years, she went through with it. True love? Only suitor available? She fell in love with the family?

Hang on, Mal, it's going to be fun... I hope you like amusement parks.

Best wishes to the happy couple. Seriously.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Oh, I think it has already started. She is never going to have the life she had before. She is still in prison but of a different kind. At least she felt secure in prison. She'll never feel that way again. She'll always have to look over her shoulder. The best her "rich boyfriend" could do for her was to hide her in a church compound???? She will wake up one morning and say, "Hey, where did all my false friends go." Only a matter of time. jmo
    Don't worry, she'll just make up some new friends with more exciting backgrounds.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 03-24-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo!
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

I'm not a fan of either one. But I do hope they manage to have an ok life.

I hope that Lee Anthony and Mallory Parkery have a good life together.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scrabble For This Useful Post:

I don't care either way. Good luck and good riddance to them both.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

I hope they have a successful union, I do. They have stood by each other for so long and I can only imagine having to live with allllllll the controversy. I really wouldn't wish what happened to them before, during and after the trial on anyone. This however, does not mean I agreed with everything, but I do feel Lee was played by his family pretty hard. I hope they are happy.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Peazzzer For This Useful Post:

Okay, if I were good friends with this couple, I would encourage them to move to a tiny village in northern Newfoundland, or somewhere similarly difficult to reach, geographically/weather wise. Narrow their lives down to little simplicities that can only be found in such demographics... both could teach school, I'm sure, or clerk for one business or another.

Lee need only wax those brows and give them a lightening to deter from the paternal familial traits he bears. Don a nice Pendleton shirt, a down coat, with some pants and boots-- and disappear.

I don't think the Orlando crowd would venture up more than once.

That's what I'd do if I were them...

Good luck, to the tenacious couple, they're going to need a ton of it.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

I read in recent people magazine (one w tom n Katie split on cover) that LA forgives his sister and wants a relationship w her again....Mallory be aware ...very aware...don't let aunt KC watch whatever kids u have....

44. The Following User Says Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234