Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/

Previous Threads:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161720"]Thread #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163405"]Thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164864"]Thread #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161854"]Information & Support thread[/ame]

Checking in to subscribe to the new thread.

Sounds like nothing new from LE. :(

Just guessing, I'd say about 4 miles..

I'll only say this.. IMO there is more than one or two people that know exactly what happend to Samantha.. IMO its multiple people at this point.. IMO this type of secret is extremely difficult to keep.. especially ppl not directly involved and only having heard about the crime after the fact.. IMO there is atleast two or more that know details after the fact and that number will grow.. if eveninhalf truths and partial stories spread.. what will bring forth the truth is open and honest discussion shining a bright light onany little details that start to fly around.. that secret will not be easy to keep..

IMO what makes the seret so easy tobekept is to continue to shroud this entire incident in secracy.. keep it hidden in the dark only allows the secret to be kept.. this BS not openly talking about the details will kill Sam. .if ithasnt already.. those controlling things severely are going to regret their choice to do so.. all they are doing is allowing the deep dark ugly secret of what's been done to Sam just will continue to be shrouded in darkness and secracy..that I can damn well promise you!

Sam deserves better.. Sam deserves more.. Sam deserves to be brought home and this current method is doing nothing except achieving the agenda of the perps involved.. Congrats If that's the goal because its working fabulously and playing right into the best benefit of those guilty of being involved with why Sam is no longer here!

Just my 2 cents worth!

This is my first post, so please bear with me.

Let me start out by saying the obvious, this case is strange. So strange that it almost seems to be made up as it goes along. I have been working on the case since day one and have no solid idea of what might have happened. I interviewed several people involved in the case and had field agents in the location...and still couldn't dig up a definite answer. There is a few scenarios I have floating around, all of which I spoke with the APD and JK about. I have extended my resources and offered my services more directly, however, it's almost as if they do not wish to find her. I hate to say it, but this whole thing smells fishy.

Please do tell us what your opinion or possible theory is chrome! It is so very strange indeed so what do you in your opinion believe could possibly be behind what the hell is going on.. looking forward to hearing your thoughts:)

Oh and :welcome:

Please do tell us what your opinion or possible theory is chrome! It is so very strange indeed so what do you in your opinion believe could possibly be behind what the hell is going on.. looking forward to hearing your thoughts:)

Oh and :welcome:

I can't speak from Chrome. (Welcome to WS by the way.)

But IMO this was some kind of drug deal gone wrong. Sam owed someone some money for drugs and they came to get paid. But for some reason that didn't go as planned.

Thank you both for the welcome!

I have it to three possible scenarios.

Scenario one: As Joe Friday said, I think it could be something that went horrible wrong. I think SK got in over her head trying to play " girl" and was taken for that reason, be it drugs or just saying something someone disagreed with.
If that is a case, I hate to say it, she is probably deceased under a sheet of ice. I hate to sound so gruesome, but the underground is not a pretty place.

Scenario two: I can't shake the idea of a stalker of sorts. I think that it's a possibility with no real evidence supporting it, per se, but then again the case is very strange, stalker cases are usually even more strange.

Scenario three: The whole thing was set up. One way or another. There is a figure in the case with links to a sect of Hell's Angels, I will not say who but it should be obvious. It's also a little known fact that SK was no stranger to trouble. Now, add these two things up and it still wouldn't make much sense, and now we get into the theoretical here, what if one of the officers was on the not so clean side? That would explain the contradicting "evidence" and the sealed lid on the information they do have. Then again...it still doesn't add up.

<modsnip>

To be honest though, I am going to call it quits if something doesn't turn up by the end of the month. This case is almost too strange for me.

Thank you both for the welcome!

I have it to three possible scenarios.

Scenario one: As Joe Friday said, I think it could be something that went horrible wrong. I think SK got in over her head trying to play " girl" and was taken for that reason, be it drugs or just saying something someone disagreed with.
If that is a case, I hate to say it, she is probably deceased under a sheet of ice. I hate to sound so gruesome, but the underground is not a pretty place.

Scenario two: I can't shake the idea of a stalker of sorts. I think that it's a possibility with no real evidence supporting it, per se, but then again the case is very strange, stalker cases are usually even more strange.

Scenario three: The whole thing was set up. One way or another. There is a figure in the case with links to a sect of Hell's Angels, I will not say who but it should be obvious. It's also a little known fact that SK was no stranger to trouble. Now, add these two things up and it still wouldn't make much sense, and now we get into the theoretical here, what if one of the officers was on the not so clean side? That would explain the contradicting "evidence" and the sealed lid on the information they do have. Then again...it still doesn't add up.

<modsnip>

To be honest though, I am going to call it quits if something doesn't turn up by the end of the month. This case is almost too strange for me.

I've been following Sam's disappearance closely and the only things I feel certain on are IMO there are people (even some very close to the case) who know things but they aren't revealing them because they are too busy covering their own rear ends :banghead: and that the video isn't being shown to the family / public because there is something revealed on it that either paints Sam in a negative light - OR - would alarm the public in general that they could be in danger.

My GUT (again just imo) says that someone is paying her or her family back for what they perceive to be a wrong doing. THEY might not have been the one to have abducted her, but they had someone do it.

Where she is now ? Alive or dead? I really hesitate to guess :(

I've been following Sam's disappearance closely and the only things I feel certain on are IMO there are people (even some very close to the case) who know things but they aren't revealing them because they are too busy covering their own rear ends :banghead: and that the video isn't being shown to the family / public because there is something revealed on it that either paints Sam in a negative light - OR - would alarm the public in general that they could be in danger.

My GUT (again just imo) says that someone is paying her or her family back for what they perceive to be a wrong doing. THEY might not have been the one to have abducted her, but they had someone do it.

Where she is now ? Alive or dead? I really hesitate to guess :(

I agree with you on the fact that people are hiding things to save themselves. I think more people are doing that than anything else. The whole thing smells bad. Whatever happened, it was personal. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

I also hate to guess the condition of SK. I hate to say it. I hate to be so harsh and seemingly cold but it is my professional and personal opinion that if the whole thing wasn't staged, she's dead or close to it.

Whatever happened, it was personal. There is no doubt in my mind about that.

What's your theory about why it took until 1pm the next day for Sam to be reported missing? JK and DT obviously knew she wasn't where she was supposed to be that night after DT went to pick her up & she was gone. So what were they doing, in your opinion?

I love how some people are putting the rumor out there that she was found last night and then leave you hanging wonder if they found her dead or alive or for that matter if it was even true. People don't realize how devistating rumors can be for those who have know idea what has happened to their loved one. If they found her LE would have said so unless they had reason not to at this time.

Snowbunny, it's nothing new really...I mean since she has been missing she has been "found" at least four times. It is very damaging to the case though. Every time a rumor like that comes up it sends everyone involved on a roller coaster of emotions.

Every case goes thru the "he/she has been found alive/dead" at least once, usually more, since the advent of FB...it is sickening. Once even the real media jumped on such a rumor, with regards to Kyron, and printed it and erased it within a short time. Unless the rumor comes from a media FB page, it is usually BS and sometimes, even then. I don't think, in a case that has at times had a lot of attention, LE would or could hide the fact if Samantha was found, and certainly not if she was deceased, due to forensic necessities. JMO

What's your theory about why it took until 1pm the next day for Sam to be reported missing? JK and DT obviously knew she wasn't where she was supposed to be that night after DT went to pick her up & she was gone. So what were they doing, in your opinion?

I'm not close to the case at all (just reading here).... However, I think perhaps an attempt was being made to locate Sam on their own. :waitasec:

This is my first post here, but I've been reading for awhile! I live in Anchorage, and used to work as a barista for several years. I had this idea , it may seem small, but I'm curious about it. I believe I read somewhere that she was making some drinks when this all went down, I believe it was in reference to the mess that was found in the morning. I wonder what those drinks were. As a barista I knew what all the regular customers drank (as far as espresso goes) because its really consistent. If she was making drinks, was it what she and Duane usually drank because she was expecting to leave with him? Or if she was expecting someone else, she may have been making a drink for them. If she spotted a regular walking (or maybe even driving in the parking lot) she may have started to make thief specific drink. I would make regulars drinks even before they got to the window so it'd be ready for them. Just a thought, had been wondering about it, especially with people wondering if it could've been a regular customer. Also if she wasn't making a drink for Duane maybe she was expecting someone else.

Chrome, what is your profession? Have you been verified as an "insider"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46