1500 users online (376 members and 1124 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Rebecca Zahau would have turned 33 today. Never forget.

and let us work with everything at our disposal to honor Rebecca, and to deliver the truth, and the justice for her and for her family.

(thanks to Anne Bremner for reminding us of that date)
    "What I express here on this Forum is simply my own opinion"

I think the Zahau family should be very proud of themselves in how they have not given up and are keeping her memory alive. The wheels of Justice turn agonizingly slow but they do reach their destination.

We will never let this go until Justice is done. I heard there is a group forming in San Diego that will protest during local elections. All the power to them.

No one is forgetting Rebecca Zahau, not today, or any other day. RIP Rebecca and Max. We all are praying for justice.

for Rebecca's birthday month.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ř My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

bourne is offline "The truth shall set you free." ~JUSTICE FOR REBECCA ZAHAU

:heartbeat:

Happy 35th Birthday Becky! We are keeping you alive in our hearts and minds. You deserve justice, and above all else, peace, love & joy.

Rebecca is not here today so my message is for the Zahau family. I respect you all so very, very much for continuing the fight for justice for your beautiful and deeply loved Becky.
    It hurts me every time I see a cowardly and vitriolic attack on her from anonymous posters.
    There are good people and loving people in this world and I speak to you from myself and from them. Keep up the good fight. We are all behind you in your quest for justice.
    RIP Rebecca. May there be justice for Max and Rebecca. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Rebecca is not here today so my message is for the Zahau family. I respect you all so very, very much for continuing the fight for justice for your beautiful and deeply loved Becky.
    It hurts me every time I see a cowardly and vitriolic attack on her from anonymous posters.
    There are good people and loving people in this world and I speak to you from myself and from them. Keep up the good fight. We are all behind you in your quest for justice.
    RIP Rebecca. May there be justice for Max and Rebecca. God bless.
    The thanks button is not enough. You've summed up exactly what I think. The Zahau family has conducted themselves with such dignity and resolve. I pray every day for justice for RZ and for her family, and for poor little MS. I wish that the powers that be would reopen these cases and give these families the answers they need.

Happy birthday Rebecca. Rest in peace. There are many many many who will never rest until justice has been served. It may take time. We must be patient. But please know that those responsible for your death will be held accountable.

Born on the Ides of March. The assassination of Julius Caesar. Conspirators.
    The conspirators never met exactly openly, but they assembled a few at a time in each other's homes. There were many discussions and proposals, as might be expected, while they investigated how and where to execute their design.
    Assassination of Julius Caesar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-23-2016 at 01:55 AM. Reason: broken link
    Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody. -- Agatha Christie

Happy birthday Rebecca!

I'm so sorry you're not here to celebrate with your family. You and your family are in my thoughts today.

Rebecca may be gone from this earth but she is NEVER gone from our thoughts and our hearts. Bruce Lee the actor once said "the key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering". Rebecca Zahau will be remembered for who she was for many years yet to come. Happy Birthday RZ.
    "I am not far away
    you can see me in the sun
    you can hear me in the wind
    you can feel me in the rain
    you can touch me in your heart
    I am not far away"
    "What I express here on this Forum is simply my own opinion"

Happy birthday Becky! I know your family is thinking of you and missing you horribly. I know you're in a better place. We are all still here waiting for justice for you, we are still confident that it will come. Prayers for your family today as they continue to fight for justice for you.

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!
    Wish you were here.
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.