New website for Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

askfornina

Reaction score
http://findlisairwin.com/

This is a new website for baby Lisa endorsed by the family. It appears to be under construction, so check back for updates.

ETA: I found this through FB. A family member posted it. It is associated with a new FB page. I am not allowed to link that page per mods.

You all may remember, on Oct 24th, Cyndy Short announced the creation of this website: http://www.findbabylisa.com/. It's still up, although it hasn't been updated since November the 15th.

Thanks askfornina for finding and linking this new site.

Curious to me that the site does not explicitly say --
we are Deb & Jer, baby's parents, who set up & are sponsoring the site.
Does not show multiple pix of Lisa w. D & J
(altho site's home page quotes one sentence from "Deborah & Jeremy").

"Official site" may seem to imply to some readers that parents are sponsors,
but not clear to me that they are (or def team is).
Looks to me like anybody cd hv set this up.

If in fact D & J have given the site their blessing, could defense team hv instigated this
for poss. future use --- see, parents were looking ?

And like 4jacy posted above, long time coming.

About C. Short-ref'ed website, whose 'intellectual prop'/copyright be that belong to?
Even w. falling out of local atty & remote atty, seems strange to me
that Tacopina wd adv. D & J to ignore or distance selves from that site.
Assuming Short was site's sponsor/owner, would Short have refused to relinquish to D & J?

Thanks askfornina for finding and linking this new site.

Curious to me that the site does not explicitly say --
we are Deb & Jer, baby's parents, who set up & are sponsoring the site.
Does not show multiple pix of Lisa w. D & J
(altho site's home page quotes one sentence from "Deborah & Jeremy").

"Official site" may seem to imply to some readers that parents are sponsors,
but not clear to me that they are (or def team is).
Looks to me like anybody cd hv set this up.

If in fact D & J have given the site their blessing, could defense team hv instigated this
for poss. future use --- see, parents were looking ?

And like 4jacy posted above, long time coming.

About C. Short-ref'ed website, whose 'intellectual prop'/copyright be that belong to?
Even w. falling out of local atty & remote atty, seems strange to me
that Tacopina wd adv. D & J to ignore or distance selves from that site.
Assuming Short was site's sponsor/owner, would Short have refused to relinquish to D & J?
When I look at this website I see Lisa. It's a website designed to help find her. I support that goal.

To the family of the abductors- ATTENTION! All new Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles- You may be holding our daughter in your arms! The people who have our daughter LISA have been lying to you! If a new child 1- 1 1/2 yrs. old has entered your family after October 4, 2011 PLEASE TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!

"our daughter"

I'm not so sure about that site. . .there is no "about us" or "contact us" info. Yes I looked and it's not registered to anybody we would know in this case or from MO. IP comes back to a different location than the registered owner's.

Just sayin. . .

ETA-not that there is anything wrong with the site, just that it may not be coming from or endorsed by who we may assume it is. When Cyndy Short started her site it checked out.. .registered to a company in Kansas City, MO and IP in Kansas City, MO.

Well, a family member posted it on FB. It is associated with a new FB page with family members on it. I asked, and I'm not allowed to link.

I'm not so sure about that site. . .there is no "about us" or "contact us" info. Yes I looked and it's not registered to anybody we would know in this case or from MO. IP comes back to a different location than the registered owners.

Just sayin. . .

That's what I like about this site. It isn't about anyone other than Lisa. No "Donate Here" button.

askfornina asked permission to post this website. Please remember the rules and discuss only the website (and remember the zero tolerance policy for snark etc etc)

bumping this up. If you want to talk about what is on the website that is fine. If you want to talk about what your theory is or rugs or dogs or any other topic (there are literally hundreds) take that discussion there. Some people think the family is innocent and that is their right to that opinion.

If you have nothing nice to say please move along.

From Deborah and Jeremy,

"Thank you to the KCPD, the FBI and the hundreds of volunteers that worked tirelessly to find Lisa. You are Lisa's angels and we appreciate your help more than we can express"

Worked, past tense??

Worked, past tense??

Your right, that doesn't sound correct since Lisa hasn't been found yet. Maybe I'll send them a note to fix that.

ETA: I sent them a note to fix that. We'll see if they do.

Whoever is behind it is irrelevant to me, the goal is the same. Find BL.

Whoever is behind it is irrelevant to me, the goal is the same. Find BL.

Well, just an FYI, it took me a bit but I feel fairly confident in saying I think the site is linked in someway to the benefactor. There is a barrel racing connection. So the site is most likely legit. . .so that's good. I wish they would have been a little more transparent about that though.

]Well, just an FYI, it took me a bit but I feel fairly confident in saying I think the site is linked in someway to the benefactor[/B]. There is a barrel racing connection. So the site is most likely legit. . .so that's good. I wish they would have been a little more transparent about that though.

Well, it took me a moment or two, but I think this is directly linked to the benefactor. So, I must ask: why?

Worked, past tense??

KCPD and FBI are present tense but the hundreds of volunteers would be past tense. They worked. There are no volunteers looking for Lisa now, certainly not like there were. And re LE, it has gone from hundreds to handful on the case.

So I did a double take and read couple of times. Case of maybe needing both present and past tense in the sentence since elsewhere the site makes clear they believe Lisa is out there with a kidnapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni