CA - Nanny Charged With Molesting Eight Girls Using Them On Chat Line

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Nanny John Walker wasn't just happy with mortifying and hurting his young charges. Nope. He also had the girls get online in chat rooms with strangers.

Walker who also worked at several day care facilities was swearing he never hurt a child and that the one time he had a girl undress he was looking for a rash. Ummmm, he's a rash.

After speaking with police for awhile however he did admit to doing some vile things on a webcam with the girls.

http://www.mercurynews.com/campbell...llege-campbell-nanny-molested-them-encouraged

That's just flippin swell. How many more kids did he hurt who have not come forward?

I look at his mugshot, and it is hard to imagine hiring him to watch my preteen daughter. :what::eek::eek: How the heck did he get so many customers?

He admitted to having an interest in young girls, the reports state, but said that "90 percent of the time, he doesn't let that interfere" with his professional duties.

thud

OMG!!! What a creep!!! Who in the world would hire a male nanny for their daughters anyway? The parents should be arrested too!

So, what does that say about the unfortunate 10%?

I can't go as far to question as to who would hire a male nanny, however. After all, women do molest and many many men are totally dedicated to their profession of childcaring. This creep besmirches that lovely title.

I am pretty sure that while there a some female molesters here and there, most child molesters are male. I'd never get a male nanny (unless it was a relative whom I trusted).

Two of my good friends, who are single moms, hired a male nanny for their sons when the kids were little. Neither of the males ever abused the kids and they were college students who were happy with the money they were paid to teach the kids baseball and hockey.

I hate to argue but I can't forget that many many abusers are male relatives whom we mistakenly trust.....

August 2014:

A Campbell nanny who molested girls in his care and had them undress and engage in provocative acts in front of a webcam agreed to a plea deal that will send him to prison for 44 years.

John Walker, who was known by the girls as "Mr. Johnny," accepted the deal from the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office on Thursday, the first day of jury selection for his trial, according to prosecutor Clarissa Hamilton. By pleading guilty to charges of child molestation and possession of child *advertiser censored*, Walker avoided a potential sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole, Hamilton said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...rmer-campbell-nanny-pleads-guilty-molestation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back