1240 users online (220 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

GPS Tracking Disaster: Japanese Tourists Drive Straight into the Pacific

Three Japanese tourists in Australia found themselves in an embarrassing situation after their GPS navigation system lured them down the wrong path.

The three, who are students from Tokyo, set out to drive to North Stradbroke Island on the Australian coast Thursday morning, and mapped out their path on their GPS system.

The road looked clear, at low tide - but the map forgot to show the 9 miles of water and mud between the island and the mainland..........

They tried to get back to solid ground, but as the tide rose they were forced to abandon their car. Passengers on passing ferries watched in amazement.

More at link with a pic....

Nothing to see here, move along...
    At what point have we lost the use of our eyeballs? I mean, seriously.

I don't have a GPS.
    I have been driving for 25 years.
    I haven't driven into the ocean.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

LOL love my GPS. But I have to admit, if it says turn, I turn. Could easily be "hello ocean"
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A bit like the woman who sued google maps because they told her to walk on the highway.

Dumb and dumber!
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀