Watch this woman fail to solve world's easiest math problem

Well - she may not be so bright in math -
But how bright is he driving and video taping himself?

:giggle:

You should see me try to figure out negative numbers. :redface: :what:

I had no idea that it was possible for someone to be so oblivious and for her to not realize that she was oblivious.

It was funny but sounded staged to me. Who videotapes a conversation about a math problem while driving? Who operated the camera?

Can I just say I feel bad for her?

I've had moments like that...in algebra class. I made it through somehow, but you know it's bad when your instructor suggests (kindly) that you not "subject yourself to any more math if there is any way to avoid it."

(Then in English I wrote an exam essay about why math was important; it was good enough to earn the only 98% in the class...)

And yes, this was college. I was an utter, total wreck...managed to get through it by the skin of my teeth; cried and vomited before every quiz and exam...but still got through it. So yeah, I do feel kinda bad for the girl.

Then again, it was a very funny vid, and she's got some interesting comparisons...cop cars, tire air pressure, and rotation...

Best-
Herding Cats

I'd have attacked him on the speedometer accuracy front. Ha! What do you say about that, Mr. Smartypants? :rocker:

Can I just say I feel bad for her?

I've had moments like that...in algebra class. I made it through somehow, but you know it's bad when your instructor suggests (kindly) that you not "subject yourself to any more math if there is any way to avoid it."

(Then in English I wrote an exam essay about why math was important; it was good enough to earn the only 98% in the class...)

And yes, this was college. I was an utter, total wreck...managed to get through it by the skin of my teeth; cried and vomited before every quiz and exam...but still got through it. So yeah, I do feel kinda bad for the girl.

Then again, it was a very funny vid, and she's got some interesting comparisons...cop cars, tire air pressure, and rotation...

Best-
Herding Cats

And your going to be giving doses of meds to people. :yow:

BTW, that video is hysterical. Especially when he keeps saying "miles per hour" :laughcry:

Trust me, SD, the math that goes into med calculations is not as hard as a mile per hour question. LOL.

Best-
Herding Cats

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni