Found Deceased FL - George Levine, 76, Port Richey, 20 Nov 2009

Fin

Reaction score
This male was found in November 2009 in Port Richey, Pasco Co., Florida
Post Mortem interval is 1 month.
There is a recon at this site (it must be a recon as this person was burned and hair color is unknown):
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6598

Unidentified white male was found in a wooded area near the USA Flea Market in Port Richey, FL. Decedent was decomposing and partially burned. Transients are known to frequent the area.
unknown eye color. Unknown weight.
Height 71 inches.

Antemortem nasal and left arm fracture.

http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase2133.html
Unidentified White Male

The victim was discovered on November 20, 2009 in Port Richey, Pasco County, Florida.
Estimated Date of Death: Within a month.
State of Remains: Decomposed and partially burned.
Cause of Death: Homicide.

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 39-65 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11" and unknown weight.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Unknown hair and eye color.
Marks, scars: None noted.
Clothing: Dark colored Joe Boxer underwear/pants/shorts (size large), light colored shirt, and a battery powered blanket.
Dentals: Available. Class 3 occlusial relationship. Mid palatal and bilateral mandibular Tori.
DNA: Samples submitted - Tests not complete.
Fingerprints: Available - only left middle finger, which is NCIC classification 12.

Case History
The victim was found in a wooded area near the USA Flea Market on US 19 in Port Richey, Florida, on November 20, 2009.

Transients are known to frequent the area.

There isn't a lot to go on with this UID but I would think the very wonky bridge on the nose and the thin lips would be quite accurate so I don't think it could be either of these guys.

If he is a transient, it is less likely there is a missing persons report :( but don't stop looking! :D

I wouldn't rule out based on the nose and the lips.

f the decedent was living homeless for a while there might be a missing persons report with photos from before the nose was fractured and became so wonky imo,
and as for the lips, I see that the remains were decomposed and partially burned so there might be some inaccuracy.

I wouldn't rule out based on the nose and the lips.

f the decedent was living homeless for a while there might be a missing persons report with photos from before the nose was fractured and became so wonky imo,
and as for the lips, I see that the remains were decomposed and partially burned so there might be some inaccuracy.

Even when there isn't any damage, postmortem swelling can distort the lips.

So yeah, don't rule out a submission on just that.

Exclusions on Namus https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6598. The three men suggested in this thread--Skirta, Zelaya, and Butler--are not on the list.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Timothy Adkins 1959 Florida
Michael Allan 1954 Florida
William Bisbee 1951 Virginia
Steven Condon 1960 Arizona
Charles Dillon 1945 Florida
Joseph Halpern 1910 Colorado
Paul Harwood 1965 Oklahoma
ALBERTO LOPEZ 1960 Florida
DOUGLAS MACKENZIE 1951 Florida
William Otto 1945 Florida
Orestes Perez 1969 Florida
Charles Persho 1972 Florida
Robert Remmer 1955 Florida
Edwin Smith 1939 Florida
Charles Stiles Jr. 1954 Pennsylvania
Robert Thompson 1937 Florida

Pasco deputies identify homeless victim in 7-year-old murder case

http://wfla.com/2016/10/13/pasco-deputies-identify-homeless-victim-in-7-year-old-murder-case/

After seven years Pasco County detectives made a crack in a cold case involving the murder of a homeless man. Investigators have finally identified the remains of George Levine, who was found in the woods by the USA Flea Market on U.S. 19 in Port Richey.

Detectives were finally able to identify a digital composite of Levine. “We went out to a scene; there was a decomposed body at the scene. It was around the flea market at U.S. 19 and 52. And the body was badly decomposed,” Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said Thursday.

Now Sheriff Nocco wants to find Levine’s killer. “Because of identifying who it is, we’re able to ask for the public’s assistance, so hopefully we get some more leads and able to bring someone to justice,” he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back