Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 449

Thread: Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    6,677
    I have not been on this thread in I don't know how long. I am saddened by this new development . Whether it is Hayley or not someone is deceased and I doubt very much from natural causes. If this does turn out to be Hayley I hope there are some answers as to who did what and why very soon.
    Has there been any comments from Clint or Billie. I am pretty certain Shawn will say nothing to no one. JMO
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    75
    I think we are going to finally find out Both Billie and Shawn are responsible for all of it. Reports are now being put out that there was a fight between Billie and Hailey that night. I believe it all happened in the living room, near or on the couch and either Billie harmed Hailey or Shawn intervened and He harmed her. No doubt that Shawn did the disposal. Reports are saying she was wrapped in plastic and a blanket. Reason she is being brought to Tarrant County is because they have one of the best forsenic and toxicology texting facilities. I'm sure she will be tested for everything. Local LE said they needed a body, well they got it and now it's time to let Hailey rest in peace and give her the justice she so deserves. I truely believe LE will have every bit of evidence they need to convict both Billie and Shawn.


  4. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Why Tarrant county for the autopsy? That is odd!
    Sending a body to Tarrant County for an autopsy is not the odd part is that is standard practice for this part of Texas, what was odd is that the remains are going to the local funeral home prior to autopsy. It has been explained that regulations state that only a funeral home can transport a body or remains.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:


  6. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,267
    BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
    Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
    Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
    "Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
    Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
    Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.


    http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012...discovery-fil/


  7. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
    I think we are going to finally find out Both Billie and Shawn are responsible for all of it. Reports are now being put out that there was a fight between Billie and Hailey that night. I believe it all happened in the living room, near or on the couch and either Billie harmed Hailey or Shawn intervened and He harmed her. No doubt that Shawn did the disposal. Reports are saying she was wrapped in plastic and a blanket. Reason she is being brought to Tarrant County is because they have one of the best forsenic and toxicology texting facilities. I'm sure she will be tested for everything. Local LE said they needed a body, well they got it and now it's time to let Hailey rest in peace and give her the justice she so deserves. I truely believe LE will have every bit of evidence they need to convict both Billie and Shawn.
    Out of curiousity..where are you reading they had a fight that night?

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:


  9. #106
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Hi All, trying to catch up.

    Has BD made a public statement yet?

    Where is the SW for the house in CC, were trash bags on the list of items seized?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  11. #107
    BritsKate's Avatar
    BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    American Expat living in England
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
    Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
    Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
    "Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
    Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
    Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.


    http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012...discovery-fil/
    BBM

    Am I the only one wondering how recently?
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."



  12. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
    I think we are going to finally find out Both Billie and Shawn are responsible for all of it. Reports are now being put out that there was a fight between Billie and Hailey that night. I believe it all happened in the living room, near or on the couch and either Billie harmed Hailey or Shawn intervened and He harmed her. No doubt that Shawn did the disposal. Reports are saying she was wrapped in plastic and a blanket. Reason she is being brought to Tarrant County is because they have one of the best forsenic and toxicology texting facilities. I'm sure she will be tested for everything. Local LE said they needed a body, well they got it and now it's time to let Hailey rest in peace and give her the justice she so deserves. I truely believe LE will have every bit of evidence they need to convict both Billie and Shawn.
    I agree with you.
    IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
    Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
    I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????


  13. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somerset Ohio
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Why Tarrant county for the autopsy? That is odd!
    Howard County doesn't have an ME possibly. It's not a very big place.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:


  15. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sangre de Cristo Mountains
    Posts
    4,708
    Here's Amanda's records for this case

    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...unn%20%20-TX-/
    "Normal" is just a setting on a dryer.

    Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day.

  16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:


  17. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    Out of curiousity..where are you reading they had a fight that night?
    It was in the media links from today in the media thread for Hailey.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Achristmas1J For This Useful Post:


  19. #112
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
    Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
    Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
    "Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
    Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
    Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.


    http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012...discovery-fil/
    Why does Shawn need an attorney? Has he been questioned again recently? Even though he was a POI at one time, if there was no recent activity, why retain one?

    So we have a statement from Shawn through his Attorney, but no mention of Billie? Are they together in CC?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  21. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,551
    Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    BBM

    Am I the only one wondering how recently?
    NO, I had the exact same thought. When did he retain this attorney? He and Billie had been happily living their lovely lives in Austin, not even leaving contact numbers with LE. So why would he be looking to retain an attorney?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  23. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Achristmas1J View Post
    It was in the media links from today in the media thread for Hailey.
    Ah thanks I actually heard about a fight some time ago..but wasnt sure what to believe about that..so was curious when it was said here thats all

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:


  25. #115
    gngr~snap's Avatar
    gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    11,855
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc.../t-127599.html
    Truthwillsetufree 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM
    "Then BD stated Hailey slept on the couch until a week ago when she got the tv for her room"...
    I'm not sure Hailey EVER actually slept in her room. BD said she had been because of her "new tv" BD lies...
    moo

  26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:


  27. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,551
    I really want to know where that article got the info about the fight. Because they said ' the night she went missing.' And that makes no sense. She did not go missing at night. And Billie never saw her that day. Oh ok, she SAW her, but it was dark and she didn't actually 'touch her...'
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  29. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,628
    respectfully snipped for space
    "Shawn is in the area with family and friends
    Lovers split on the way to CC???
    In car? Couldn't get stories straight?
    Where is BD.......not welcome in SA family and friends???
    Struck me odd.
    Is BD in interrogation with FBI????

  30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  31. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I agree with you.
    IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
    Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
    I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????
    Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
    I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

  32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:


  33. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,551
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc.../t-127599.html
    Truthwillsetufree 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM
    "Then BD stated Hailey slept on the couch until a week ago when she got the tv for her room"...
    I'm not sure Hailey EVER actually slept in her room. BD said she had been because of her "new tv" BD lies...
    moo
    Billie bought her the TV for Christmas. And IIRC, she once said it was Shawns idea to get her a tv.

    And that made me think that Shawn WANTED Hailey to have her tv in her room so he could have privacy with her. Up until then she had always slept on the couch. But that night, the last night before she went missing, that night she slept in her own room. I bet he made sure Billie took lots of her pain meds that night, and then DD left the house for a sleepover. And Shawn had Hailey all alone in her room...imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  35. #120
    gngr~snap's Avatar
    gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    North Georgia
    Posts
    11,855
    Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    Out of curiousity..where are you reading they had a fight that night?
    "According to Fox News, Dunn told police she had gotten into a fight with her daughter the night she disappeared"

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...was-last-seen/

    BD denied that when asked about it on Nancy Grace.

    SOOO she probably didn't even see Hailey that night ! (or the next morning)
    WHO KNOWS!
    moo

  36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:


  37. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,245
    There was talk of a recent discussion/ maybe argument? about Haylie wanting to go live with her Dad.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:


  39. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,507
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    "According to Fox News, Dunn told police she had gotten into a fight with her daughter the night she disappeared"

    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...was-last-seen/

    BD denied that when asked about it on Nancy Grace.

    SOOO she probably didn't even see Hailey that night ! (or the next morning)
    WHO KNOWS!
    moo
    Oh Grief! Here we go again with a fight-not-a-fight in the living room between a mother and daughter right before someone goes missing.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  41. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,126
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I agree with you.
    IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
    Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
    I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...uchintruck.jpg

    Yep, remember that sofa in the back of Shawn's truck? We talked about it endlessly way back when! Photo at link above.

    When BD was asked about redecorating her living room, we all rolled our eyes. Lie, lie, lie!

    Billie was asked why she painted her living room. She said, “Why does anybody paint their living room, for one? Because it’s my living room. The walls were dirty. I couldn’t wash ‘em. The paint wipes right off, so I painted, and believe it or not, for the first time in a month and a half, it would help me to get my mind off of Hailey for a few minutes at a time.

    “I don’t feel bad about it. It was kind of therapeutic, but I painted my living room because I, people paint their living rooms.”

    Asked when she painted it, Billie said a couple of weeks ago.
    The story above is worth a re-read.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

  42. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  43. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
    I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.
    I remember seeing HAILEY's new decorated room.......maybe amanda has before/after pics in her collection.

    and the NYEve party blew my mind.

  44. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  45. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
    I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.
    There was some vague talk about Hailey and her mom arguing about whether Hailey could go and live with Clint or not. Billie mostly denied it and said that Christmas was a 'normal' day and everything was fine. [ sounds like the Dipietros description too]

    But there was some vague talk about Hailey being disgruntled about that and also Billie at one time said something like Hailey knew better than to go anywhere that day because she was supposed to stay home. I remember Billies friend who was posting here was trying to explain all of that, like they were not 'fighting' just discussing what the future living arrangements were going to be.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  46. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TX TX - Lisa Jane Borden, 19, Big Spring, 10 Oct 1979
    By Kat in forum 1970's Missing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:26 PM
  2. Remains found in Big Spring
    By For The Kids in forum Hailey Dunn
    Replies: 914
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:32 PM
  4. TX Lisa Jane Borden (19) - Big Spring TX, 1979
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •