Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
    I am going to go back to the radio show Tricia did with BD encouraging her to leave SA. There might be a possibility here that Tricia and maybe others that were trying to get BD out of what many consider to be a bad situation worked.

Just my
    Carrie said on here earlier today they have been together the whole time though.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    snipped from : http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...35/detail.html

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared.

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.

JMO ... but I do NOT believe a word of this ... Billie and Shawn are communicating, IMO ...

Well considering that says Clints wife Naomi..says it already. Like i said earlier..the media is printing things that isnt all correct. Yes i think they are communicating but..im pretty sure that Shawn his at his parents..MOO

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I agree. When I saw the movie, Precious, the other day, the last scene really struck me when Mary was talking to Ms. Weiss about her love and disdain for Precious because Carl wanted Precious more than he wanted Mary. It enraged Mary - "Who will love ME? Who will make love to ME?" I imagine Billie is very much like that.
    O/T I keep forgetting I want to see that movie!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.
    Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.
    http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...35/detail.html

gmab... SA answered her phone the other day when the media tried to contact her (linked in previous thread)

At this point I don't care if they are apart, together, and any other possible combination. I also don't care to hear from her attorney. Some things are just best left unsaid imhoo At this point all I care about is Hailey and finding justice for her.

Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    Carrie said on here earlier today they have been together the whole time though.
    Thanks! I missed this. As well I was hoping that maybe Tricia and others may of got through to her the concerns of many...

ETA I think I may be trying to follow way too much breaking info here with respect to a number of cases. I am though thankful that there will be closure for some of these as there are far too many missing.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    I've been reading posts that propose that SA must have buried the body after dark because it would be too risky to do it in the daytime. Also a few that imply it must have been someone else because no one would be so stupid as to bury her that close to his known whereabouts at that time.

My observation is that both SA and BJD had been operating under an intense fog of drugs for quite some time, maybe since adolescence or younger. The drugs we know about are pot, narcotics, and diazepams, if I remember correctly. There are indicators that they needed these substances to function on a daily basis so badly that they were willing to have them on the premises after HD went missing and they KNEW they were being closely scrutinized by not only LE but the world at large through intense media coverage.

I think the most likely scenario is the simplest, as the simplest actions were all they were capable of. I believe something happened to HD sometime before morning, he went to work to "be seen", went back to get the body, ended up burying her at the site that was the easiest and felt the most secure/comforting for HIM, close to momma and 'home' where they may have excused every misconduct all his life. He didn't even have to walk with her body, he could dig very quickly, then remove her from the car and have "the bag" under loose dry dirt VERY quickly, and be unnoticed that time of year during Christmas holidays. I'm betting he was fairly familiar with the site.

I think the events really ARE that simple because that's just who they are, then take away MAJOR brain function points for being very seriously impaired by long term serious drug use. The interviews we saw after HD's disappearance show that. It will be interesting to see the demeanor and attitude now after time has passed and they've had an opportunity to get clean. Have they? Or have they continued to use heavily to deal with their guilt and denial?
    I agree. I think this is exactly what happened. The phone ping records support this theory also.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Does anyone remember anything about a locket that was given to Hailey that was special? Why am I thinking of this? It was on my mind last night but now I'm starting to think I must be mistaken.
    I'm pretty sure that there is a locket involved in the Haleigh Cummings case but I haven't heard anything in Hailey's case.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

I hope that LE took any garbage bags from BD's home so that the bag can be anaylzed for a match.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

Thanks for the link. I have been wondering why we haven't heard anything from Clint.
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    Well considering that says Clints wife Naomi..says it already. Like i said earlier..the media is printing things that isnt all correct. Yes i think they are communicating but..im pretty sure that Shawn his at his parents..MOO
    So why the sudden need to distance themselves from each other then? IF they are so confident that they know nothing about what happened to Hailey, you'd think the possibility that she has been found would draw them closer together. SA's family has the money to get him the best legal counsel don't they? BD will be on her own.

But then again, too many "ambulance chasing" high powered defence attorneys are willing to line up at the door of these high profile suspects for free so I guess they'll be fine.

MOO

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I hope that LE took any garbage bags from BD's home so that the bag can be anaylzed for a match.
    I was just thinking this last night... I also got to thinking about what he may have had in his work locker that morning he walked in and got all his stuff out of it (and didn't even say a thing to anyone.. cleaned out his locker, got a drink, and left).. I had always thought that he was getting something he needed out of the locker

Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    So why the sudden need to distance themselves from each other then? IF they are so confident that they know nothing about what happened to Hailey, you'd think the possibility that she has been found would draw them closer together. SA's family has the money to get him the best legal counsel don't they? BD will be on her own.

But then again, too many "ambulance chasing" high powered defence attorneys are willing to line up at the door of these high profile suspects for free so I guess they'll be fine.

MOO
    Maybe, just maybe, Billie's attorney has advised her to separate herself from SA for her own legal best interests. Also, i want BD's son to have privacy and consideration in this nightmare, but I would LOVE to know what he is saying to his "mother" right now in regards to SA. He must have loved his sister and he KNOWS what the situation was when she went missing. Maybe he has more sense than his mother. It wouldn't surprise me at ALL.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

MOO
    In my opinion it's her lawyer that does not want them tougher. Her defense will be: she stayed with him out of fear that he would do the same to her. Seen it before in other cases and I think we will see it again with BD.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lil Quirky For This Useful Post:

MOO

BBM: This is what I "think" ... and JMO :

Billie and Shawn are not really distancing themselves from each other -- they are giving off the "appearance" that they are distancing themselves from each other ...

It is Billie who is the one who is "giving off the appearance" that she is NOT with Shawn -- and -- this is NOT the first time Billie has done this ...

JMO ... but they are in this together ...

I sure wish one of those "videocams" would have caught a shot of Billie and Shawn yesterday ... would have liked to see their "reaction" to this news about the remains ...

It is going to be interesting to see what transpires between BD and SA when the results are announced ... very interesting to see how these two play it out ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

I think Shawn was probably shocked that he "got away with it". I've read a lot of times where the perps are sweating it at first and then as time goes on and the remains aren't found, they breathe easy and continue on with their lives.

Keeping that in mind, I'm retracing all his steps in the beginning where he was probably very nervous. His actions in front of Hailey's brother and at work are the most telling.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast