Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Remains found in Big Springs #3 Strong speculation this could be Hailey

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...35/detail.html
    He must be feeling terrible, trapped out there! I feel sorry for him, I really do.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtFox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=480912
    Good grief....
    IMO

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Okay, mother nature, quit slowing this down so she can be identified! This must have been a remote part of Texas where she was found. I have never heard of it taking so long for remains to get someplace so they can be identified. How frustrating for Hailey's family and friends to have to keep waiting because of transportation and mother nature issues!
    No kidding...it seems they should have been able to have removed the remains to almost anyplace in the world within 24 hours...they finished at the scene on Tuesday night...and here we are, late on Thursday...
    Just my opinion, of course.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

We've had severe weather in North Texas this week with the possibility of more. There's a huge storm system just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I believe they are using appropriate precautions.

http://www.wfaa.com/weather/interact...adar?map=metro
    Last edited by alwaysonmymind; 03-22-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Just striving to be average.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to alwaysonmymind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    They were living together then. They are not living together now.

The lawyer didn't comment on their former living arrangement, he said they are not living together, (present tense).

I believe this came form an article in the ARN which has been linked several times in the last thread.
    Perhaps they are not living together at the present time due to the fact they have both just now returned to the area and he is staying with family or friends and she now is with her family or friends.. I do suspect they were living together at the time the news broke remains had been discovered not too far from SA's mother's home though.. What can I say other than ..What A Difference A Day Makes? 24 little hours........JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    We've had severe weather in North Texas this week with the possibility of more. There's a huge storm system just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and I believe they are using appropriate precautions.

http://www.wfaa.com/weather/interact...adar?map=metro
    I didn't mean to imply that they weren't. Of course, they should take the proper precautions. It's just aggravating to have to wait longer because of the weather. We've had rainstorms up in here in Oklahoma for the past week. I wonder if it's part of the system also going through Texas?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

could I ask someone to give me the link for DALLAS MEDICAL examiners .....not Ftw.....i have no clue how to find it.. TIA
    ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.......... JMO
    ya can't fix stupid JMO

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    According to Clint Dunn's mother, Connie Jones, he is currently living in Snyder and working for an oil company based in Big Spring.

Contrary to reports from other local media outlets stating Clint Dunn is currently working on an offshore oil rig, Jones told BigCountryHomePage.com that she saw him drive past her house on Thursday morning.

WTH....then where is he?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

I just found out about this....I've been AWOL. Wow, stunned.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week. Clint Dunn is expected to return next week, though.

His family, including wife Naomi and their baby daughter, are living in San Antonio at this time.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news...35/detail.html

WTH....then where is he?
    yes WHERE is he? REALLY! strange

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    bbm
    Wow, Kateyes -- You are totally on target! Let me say first that I am fortunate that I have had a good DH for over 30 years and counting, and that is more rare than it should be.

Nevertheless.... I can remember a couple of my mother's friends who were that way -- they had had a good DH for a number of years, lost him to death, and almost immediately were in search of another one. And I have seen a couple of women co-workers who have done the same thing, mainly due to divorce, and they are now strapped with something they wish they did not have.... It's like they can't take a breath unless the man brings it to them....On the other hand, a couple of friends & co-workers have found very fine men for a second or third go-round. And when it is a bad match, the children DO pay a big price, knowing they should like this man, but also knowing he is not "Daddy," and wondering what they are doing wrong.

Yes, as Flannery O'Connor wrote, "A good man is hard to find," but "haste makes waste." Two little sayings that make sense here. And often the ones who made bad choices don't want to admit to the world, and certainly not themselves, that they have made a mistake. <shaking my head> I earnestly hope that I will never feel that way -- there are some things worse than loneliness.

(I hope this doesn't sound too holier-than-thou, but it is something I have seen, and it hurts me so see it for all people in that situation... )

And who knows what this choice means (meant) for Hailey...
    After I was divorced and had dated a few men my mother told me I needed to find a good man. My response "What does he look like?"

It's sorta of like Dr Phil said this morning...."I'd rather be living in forest and picking bark off trees." (before I'd live within a abusive relationship). I agree.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Wasn't there something about a "search" by an airport that BD "reacted" to?

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    You must have been napping again.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Okay, mother nature, quit slowing this down so she can be identified! This must have been a remote part of Texas where she was found. I have never heard of it taking so long for remains to get someplace so they can be identified. How frustrating for Hailey's family and friends to have to keep waiting because of transportation and mother nature issues!
    Weather: http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...Ft+Worth%2C+TX

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

I thought you were taking a very long nap because this news broke.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to concernedmother For This Useful Post:

They have an Anthropologist on staff there.
    Excellent point, Knox -- thanks!

They very well may need one..... oh, my...

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borndem For This Useful Post:

Wasn't there something about a "search" by an airport that BD "reacted" to?
    Welcome back!

That was a different airport.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Welcome back!

That was a different airport.
    Maybe she got her airports mixed up.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    There is the blanket also if anyone can still ID it.
    Could it be bright pink like Haley's room???
    When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had no bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.
    Last edited by Ricki; 03-22-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

I have no doubt that they are living together in Austin since the record shows they share the same address and apartment number. Based on the events of the past, I am convinced that there is nothing SA could do that would drive BD away.

It would also be interesting to know if either one of them were actually working or were one or the other receiving government benefits. If the latter, BD could have maintained a home in CC where the cost of living is much cheaper and been there in case the child did reappear at the original home.

As a fellow poster stated, BD's attorney will ensure that she is distanced from SA as far as possible but....

I would bet LE will obtain a search warrant for that apartment they share in Austin before either one of them can get back AND you know there will be neighbors who will confirm whether or not either one of them were recently in and out of the apartment.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sheik For This Useful Post:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=481022

Justice of the peace who was called to scene tells what he saw.
    Children make your life important.
    ~Erma Bombeck

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    When Hayleys room was checked I believe it had not bed coverings. So, yes, I would like to know what she was wrapped in.

I do remember the LE took her sheets.
    I cannot believe that anyone would actually wrap her in her own blankets or sheets from home. But then again....I can believe it. I certainly hope they did.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Not all the remains were there? ugh.

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staël
    I was kinda wondering where you were Glad to see you back.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.”

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staël
    Not all the remains were there? ugh.

I took it that it wasn't completely intact. (as in one piece? ) maybe not that parts were missing?
    The person who discovered a body specifically mentioned a "childs hand".

Wouldn't LE be reporting "partial remains" if it was obvious that parts were missing?

Edited to add: I have to just say how much it bothers me when we get to the point in a missing child case and have to start using words like "remains" and "parts". *sighs*
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.”

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast