Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    I understand that people are upset right now about the latest developments. I also understand why people feel the way they do about Billie and Shawn as I feel the same way. But one thing i would like to say...right now so many people are devastated ie family members and friends and I know some of them are reading these pages and then there is DD..please..just keep these people in your prayers atm as they really need them
    I understand what you are saying, but SA and BD have been publicly named persons of interest and this is a crime sleuthing site.

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?
    I don't think it means much of anything...they may have been advised by lawyers to go, or they may have thought they would look better by going, or may have wanted to be there to see/hear what is being said, or they may have wanted to go to try to find out "who did this" terrible thing, for all I know...
    Just my opinion, of course.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?
    Just think of what would be said/thought if they didn't show up.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sheik For This Useful Post:

Nothing new today?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    It's all assumption. One would assume that because her lawyer made the statement, he actually asked her. Who knows.

Regardless, we do know that this mother left town while her daughter was missing to begin a new life with the suspect. Forget the local gossip, rumors, looks that may have driven her away, I do know this. As a parent, nothing anyone did would cause me to leave the last known location my child was at.

Pure abandonment.
    I don't particularly like BD at all . . . but . . . I thought she left town to find a new job. When you mess up a reputation the way she did, it's a wonder she could find a job anywhere in Texas. Not making excuses for her, but just saying... We are in a recession right now - lots of people on the move.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtFox For This Useful Post:

I've been reading posts that propose that SA must have buried the body after dark because it would be too risky to do it in the daytime. Also a few that imply it must have been someone else because no one would be so stupid as to bury her that close to his known whereabouts at that time.

My observation is that both SA and BJD had been operating under an intense fog of drugs for quite some time, maybe since adolescence or younger. The drugs we know about are pot, narcotics, and diazepams, if I remember correctly. There are indicators that they needed these substances to function on a daily basis so badly that they were willing to have them on the premises after HD went missing and they KNEW they were being closely scrutinized by not only LE but the world at large through intense media coverage.

I think the most likely scenario is the simplest, as the simplest actions were all they were capable of. I believe something happened to HD sometime before morning, he went to work to "be seen", went back to get the body, ended up burying her at the site that was the easiest and felt the most secure/comforting for HIM, close to momma and 'home' where they may have excused every misconduct all his life. He didn't even have to walk with her body, he could dig very quickly, then remove her from the car and have "the bag" under loose dry dirt VERY quickly, and be unnoticed that time of year during Christmas holidays. I'm betting he was fairly familiar with the site.

I think the events really ARE that simple because that's just who they are, then take away MAJOR brain function points for being very seriously impaired by long term serious drug use. The interviews we saw after HD's disappearance show that. It will be interesting to see the demeanor and attitude now after time has passed and they've had an opportunity to get clean. Have they? Or have they continued to use heavily to deal with their guilt and denial?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
    Just think of what would be said/thought if they didn't show up.
    Carrie said on another post that Billie hasnt even been in contact with her lawyer in months..so no she wasnt told by John Young to go there that night.

Also one thing to consider...the media may not be correct about everything they are printing. Because they say Shawn and Billie are together right now..doesnt mean they are.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Gosh, now I wish I had remembered where I read it but last night I read a link that stated Clint is working on an oil rig and has returned to CC. And iirc, he is still with Naomi.

I will try to find it but I am not sure which site it was on.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but SA and BD have been publicly named persons of interest and this is a crime sleuthing site.
    When was BD named a person of interest? I must have missed that because I did not know. tia
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    I don't particularly like BD at all . . . but . . . I thought she left town to find a new job. When you mess up a reputation the way she did, it's a wonder she could find a job anywhere in Texas. Not making excuses for her, but just saying... We are in a recession right now - lots of people on the move.
    I have no problem with Billie moving if it was her intent to do so in order to find a job. What I DO have a problem with is Billie not being in contact with local LE or even leaving contact information for LE. That boggles my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    I have no problem with Billie moving if it was her intent to do so in order to find a job. What I DO have a problem with is Billie not being in contact with local LE or even leaving contact information for LE. That boggles my brain.
    According to LE they even gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..but she turned it off....thats one thing i dont get ;(

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SDT View Post
    Good morning, everyone! I live 100 miles away from Colorado City but posted many of the local news links yesterday 2 threads back. Like I said yesterday, our news stations here in my city are very reliable. They miss a detail or two, but they are ususally spot on in these types of scenarios. Last night on the 6:00PM news, the reporters that had been on the scene since 5:00AM stated that they were told these things about the body from their sources:

Body was in a trash bag
    It had been buried and looked as if recent rains and wind had unearthed it
    Small hands similar to a child
    Partial mummification
    Long hair similar to Hailey's still attached to the head
    Small items that were recovered in the bag point to this being her
    BD and SA were both in Colorado City as of yesterday

I obviously can not give you a link since it was on live television last night. I am confident we have our Hailey. I am saddened, yet relieved. Once we have a definite confirmation of the identity, I truly believe we will see some movement in this case. I think the fingers will point directly at BOTH SA and BD. I posted a link yesterday showing that MSM says that BD and Hailey had had a fight the "NIGHT" she disappeared. I speculate that she did in fact die in the evening and was disposed of the morning that SA abruptly left his job. IMHO

Thank You, SDT for this update !

RBBM: This caught my attention : I wonder what they found in the bag ?

The other "red earing" ? I don't recall it being found ...

The "flip flops" ? IIRC, wasn't it reported that Hailey was wearing "flip flops" the day she went "missing" ?

I hope we found out something SOON !
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Why would SA return to CC if he was not with Billie any longer? He would not have any reason to show up there, as the only suspect...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Why would SA return to CC if he was not with Billie any longer? He would not have any reason to show up there, as the only suspect...JMO
    If Shawn is in CC yes...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    According to LE they even gave her a phone so she could keep in contact with them..but she turned it off....thats one thing i dont get ;(
    It sure fits with the HIGH degree of denial she had immediately after her daughter's disappearance: just cut all ties and run where there are no memories to haunt you. I believe it shows just how attached (NOT) to HD she really was all along.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast