1340 users online (271 members and 1069 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - # 3

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

PREVIOUS THREADS:
    Thread #1
    Thread #2

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!) - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1332261677
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Did anyone else notice on NG that when the mom was asked if Sierra put books in the Juicy bag or did she have a backpack, the mom kind of avoided answering the question? I believe she finally said she didn't have a backpack but does that mean she just carried the books loosely? Seems kind of awkward especially if she had pencils, notebooks, etc to transport to school every day.

Ok I figured out how to get a scanner going on my IPad .if I hear anything I will let u know.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Just got word that there are San Mateo Co. SAR team members at the 101 and 152 off/on ramp area. So... they have called in mutual aid and are working today.

Searching down there has my mind going 100 miles an hour now. Wonder what they know?

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Ok I figured out how to get a scanner going on my IPad .if I hear anything I will let u know.
    SCSO goes to tactical pretty quickly, so it won't surprise me if it's quiet in regards to the search.

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Just got word that there are San Mateo Co. SAR team members at the 101 and 152 off/on ramp area. So... they have called in mutual aid and are working today.

Searching down there has my mind going 100 miles an hour now. Wonder what they know?
    Sara isn't that near where they found Martha the other day? That is Pacheco pass off ramp iirc
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

http://*****************/2012/03/sex...leads-for.html
    <modsnip>

BTW: where was her sister on Friday early morning. Thursday when she talked with father by phone her sister was in Fremont as I understood, and again why [ first interview with parents ] talking about trouble or please her to come home:
    :~"Come home, baby, please come home, You're not in trouble. Everyone wants to see you."
    ~"goodbye and told her she loved her"
    Bag wasn't packed by Sierra.[MO] Someone packed it and posted where it was found. Texting and twitting can do anyone from her phone and laptop.
    I will pack my lipstick at list with rest of very "important" things, specially Friday. [now old still I will not go without it]

One more question why someone moves kid from school to school in the middle of semester.
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 03-24-2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: We can't link to that site here at WS.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic80147_1.gif/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Sara isn't that near where they found Martha the other day? That is Pacheco pass off ramp iirc
    That was up at the 156/152 change. Close but several miles away (about 12 or so). Doubt they'd be using mutual aid for that at this point either.

Re: posts on the previous threads about gang colors ... I think she mixes those colors (gray, blue, red); she does seem to wear some gray /blue shirts, but she also supposedly wears red Converse sneakers. That would rule out any specific gang affiliation to me.

Quote Originally Posted by imkeylime View Post
    Re: posts on the previous threads about gang colors ... I think she mixes those colors (gray, blue, red); she does seem to wear some gray /blue shirts, but she also supposedly wears red Converse sneakers. That would rule out any specific gang affiliation to me.
    I totally forgot about her red converse. So scattered, ugh! Thanks for the reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    http://*****************/2012/03/sex...leads-for.html
    <modsnip>

BTW: where was her sister on Friday early morning. Thursday when she talked with father by phone her sister was in Fremont as I understood
    , and again why [ first interview with parents ] talking about trouble or please her to come home:

Bag wasn't packed by Sierra.[MO] Someone packed it and posted where it was found. Texting and twitting can do anyone from her phone and laptop.
    I will pack my lipstick at list with rest of very "important" things, specially Friday. [now old still I will not go without it]

One more question why someone moves kid from school to school in the middle of semester
    Why has LE said she has not been cleared?
    Maybe she was home alone all day... no alibi?
    It is
    hmm...

I understood the move was the middle point between mom and BF work. ~no link
    I heard mom has a long drive to work.
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 03-24-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: quoted snipped post
    ~ my opinion only

I totally forgot about her red converse. So scattered, ugh! Thanks for the reminder.
    For me the most critical point in the case so far, is the fact her scent seemed to end at the driveway. Sarx, have you seen anything about the dogs they used?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Wow! spaghetti junction!
    nfueanoaej.JPG
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Did anyone else notice on NG that when the mom was asked if Sierra put books in the Juicy bag or did she have a backpack, the mom kind of avoided answering the question? I believe she finally said she didn't have a backpack but does that mean she just carried the books loosely? Seems kind of awkward especially if she had pencils, notebooks, etc to transport to school every day.
    Im not so sure MOM knew about the Juicy C bag!

JMO

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast