Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #3 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread #1
Thread #2

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!) - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

Did anyone else notice on NG that when the mom was asked if Sierra put books in the Juicy bag or did she have a backpack, the mom kind of avoided answering the question? I believe she finally said she didn't have a backpack but does that mean she just carried the books loosely? Seems kind of awkward especially if she had pencils, notebooks, etc to transport to school every day.

Ok I figured out how to get a scanner going on my IPad .if I hear anything I will let u know.

Just got word that there are San Mateo Co. SAR team members at the 101 and 152 off/on ramp area. So... they have called in mutual aid and are working today.

Searching down there has my mind going 100 miles an hour now. Wonder what they know?

Ok I figured out how to get a scanner going on my IPad .if I hear anything I will let u know.

SCSO goes to tactical pretty quickly, so it won't surprise me if it's quiet in regards to the search.

Just got word that there are San Mateo Co. SAR team members at the 101 and 152 off/on ramp area. So... they have called in mutual aid and are working today.

Searching down there has my mind going 100 miles an hour now. Wonder what they know?

Sara isn't that near where they found Martha the other day? That is Pacheco pass off ramp iirc

http://*****************/2012/03/sex-offender-father-pleads-for.html
<modsnip>

BTW: where was her sister on Friday early morning. Thursday when she talked with father by phone her sister was in Fremont as I understood, and again why [ first interview with parents ] talking about trouble or please her to come home:
:~"Come home, baby, please come home, You're not in trouble. Everyone wants to see you."
~"goodbye and told her she loved her"
Bag wasn't packed by Sierra.[MO] Someone packed it and posted where it was found. Texting and twitting can do anyone from her phone and laptop.
I will pack my lipstick at list with rest of very "important" things, specially Friday. [now old still I will not go without it]

One more question why someone moves kid from school to school in the middle of semester.

Sara isn't that near where they found Martha the other day? That is Pacheco pass off ramp iirc

That was up at the 156/152 change. Close but several miles away (about 12 or so). Doubt they'd be using mutual aid for that at this point either.

Re: posts on the previous threads about gang colors ... I think she mixes those colors (gray, blue, red); she does seem to wear some gray /blue shirts, but she also supposedly wears red Converse sneakers. That would rule out any specific gang affiliation to me.

Re: posts on the previous threads about gang colors ... I think she mixes those colors (gray, blue, red); she does seem to wear some gray /blue shirts, but she also supposedly wears red Converse sneakers. That would rule out any specific gang affiliation to me.

I totally forgot about her red converse. So scattered, ugh! Thanks for the reminder.

http://*****************/2012/03/sex-offender-father-pleads-for.html
<modsnip>

BTW: where was her sister on Friday early morning. Thursday when she talked with father by phone her sister was in Fremont as I understood
, and again why [ first interview with parents ] talking about trouble or please her to come home:

Bag wasn't packed by Sierra.[MO] Someone packed it and posted where it was found. Texting and twitting can do anyone from her phone and laptop.
I will pack my lipstick at list with rest of very "important" things, specially Friday. [now old still I will not go without it]

One more question why someone moves kid from school to school in the middle of semester

Why has LE said she has not been cleared?
Maybe she was home alone all day... no alibi?
It is :waitasec:
hmm...

I understood the move was the middle point between mom and BF work. ~no link
I heard mom has a long drive to work.

I totally forgot about her red converse. So scattered, ugh! Thanks for the reminder.

For me the most critical point in the case so far, is the fact her scent seemed to end at the driveway. Sarx, have you seen anything about the dogs they used?

Wow! spaghetti junction!
nfueanoaej.JPG

Did anyone else notice on NG that when the mom was asked if Sierra put books in the Juicy bag or did she have a backpack, the mom kind of avoided answering the question? I believe she finally said she didn't have a backpack but does that mean she just carried the books loosely? Seems kind of awkward especially if she had pencils, notebooks, etc to transport to school every day.

Im not so sure MOM knew about the Juicy C bag!

JMO

For me the most critical point in the case so far, is the fact her scent seemed to end at the driveway. Sarx, have you seen anything about the dogs they used?

I think she had plans with someone or someones and they picked her up at her driveway and they took off... she changes clothes in the car and put them in the Juicy bag they stop and hide the bag so she can change on the way home,,,

JMO

I think she had plans with someone or someones and they picked her up at her driveway and they took off... she changes clothes in the car and put them in the Juicy bag they stop and hide the bag so she can change on the way home,,,

JMO

But why hide it? Why not just put it in the trunk and change clothes later?

But I agree that she may have had plans with someone to pick her up, and she trusted them, erroneously.

She may have let an older boy or boys come over in the morning, expecting to catch a ride to school with them. And things went very bad.

JMO

Maybe, but that scenario just doesn't feel right.

Not really!
Schools have rules about gangs and their colors. this is why she mixes it all up.

But why hide it? Why not just put it in the trunk and change clothes later?

But I agree that she may have had plans with someone to pick her up, and she trusted them, erroneously.

She may have let an older boy or boys come over in the morning, expecting to catch a ride to school with them. And things went very bad.

Unless she took off on foot? That could explain the bag, if it was actually "hidden"....I guess. But not the dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear