Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anju481205 View Post
    I don't get why they only looked thoroughly at the house YESTERDAY?
    Wouldn't substantial and crucial hairs and other evidence have been trampled or stepped
    And distorted by now?
    That is just crazy to me.
    I posted this earlier...and yet they did the same (very late searches of homes) in Baby Lisa's case as well as Ayla's and others. They seem to do a cursory look-thru but wait on the forensics for a week, a month or longer...I don't know why this is not happening within 24 hours...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Rick does have a daughter 13, of Morgan Hill.Go here there is some good pictures a slideshow and read the captions underneath.The mom shows a lot of emotions in some of these. http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/0...8/#name%20here

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inspector Gidget For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Correct, which is why I am questioning the facetiming and iphone. You can't cross-platform and it is def. an iphone and not an itouch she is using in the picture she took with it. The Galaxy is a nice android phone, full of features, so why use someone else's phone?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Correct, which is why I am questioning the facetiming and iphone. You can't cross-platform and it is def. an iphone and not an itouch she is using in the picture she took with it. The Galaxy is a nice android phone, full of features, so why use someone else's phone?
    Don't know. I was just giving you the type of phone LE has said Sierra used.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

I don't think the mom is acting that weird. Some people cry by themselves at night, and by day are just numb and drained. And when they start looking for your daughter's body in ponds and it has been a week...well we all know that it is likely she is gone.
    Until LE comes out and says something bad about the mom, I will back her up.

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Is the android a touch screen like the i-phone? My DD loved to take her brothers i-phone and play around with it. She loved the touch screen and some of the apps that her balckberry didn't have.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

11. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Not sure why we keep dragging up the Mom et al. They all have alibis per LE and are not suspects. Towing the line on WS TOS I think?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Might be her older sisters. My son had an i-phone and my DD used to ask to use it all of the time when he was here.
    Androids can't use i phone apps IIRC. Was her sister there with her after mom left???

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Is the android a touch screen like the i-phone? My DD loved to take her brothers i-phone and play around with it. She loved the touch screen and some of the apps that her balckberry didn't have.
    Yes, it is. It's on the android platform so she could tweet, tumbl, fb all from it. She could not however facetime from it as apple only plays with apple.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:

Reminder:

No one has been named a POI in this case. I see several posts attempting to sleuth the parents that are crossing the line of what's acceptable. Those posts will be removed. We can ask questions based on the context of what has been reported in MSM. If you do, don't forget to include links.

This post falls at random.

Thanks.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Androids can't use i phone apps IIRC. Was her sister there with her after mom left???
    That time she used the i-phone to post was dated march 10th. So it wasn't the same day she went missing. I don't know if her sis was there on the 10th or not.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    I tried to find this product on Walmarts website. Can you please link it for us? Thanks so much!

http://www.greatcall.com/5star_urgent_response/

ON that page it tells ya walmart pharmacy or sears has them!
    Here ya go!
    John Walsh advertises it!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Sierra LaMar Seach

Buy this photo Lora Schraft | Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:57 pm

A Santa Clara County Sheriff Search and Rescue team walks through a field along Santa Teresa Blvd. between Scheller Avenue and Richmond Avenue Saturday. Max,a three-year-old German shepherd, is positioned into the wind to pick up the scent as they search for Sierra LaMar.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    he maybe made her ditch the clothes herself .
    Yes, but they were very close to her house. If they were driving, and he told her to take off her clothes, she wouldn't have folded them neatly.

Either they were close to her home when she took her clothes off, then drove off and tossed the bag or, the perp came back after the fact and got rid of the bag.

If it only rained Friday, then LE would know that if the clothes were wet, that the perp drop them that day. If they were dry, then on Saturday or Sunday.

I am sure LE or FBI have pinged her phone to know exactly when it stopped moving. So that might corroborate the info on when the bag may have been dropped.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:

I guess that is a good place to search, but it hurts my to think of her laying out there.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast