685 users online (126 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

MS - John Sanderson, 21, MSU student, slain in dorm, Starkville, 24 March 2012

Law enforcement agencies in Oktibbeha County are aggressively searching for three suspects connected to a shooting fatality at Mississippi State University.

Late Saturday, 21-year-old John Sanderson of Madison, Miss., was shot to death in a Mississippi State University dormitory

US marshals arrest 2nd suspect in shooting death of Mississippi State University student.

3rd suspect arrested in Miss. University shooting
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Circuit Judge Lee Howard sentenced Mason Perry Jones, one of three suspects arrested in connection to the March 2012 on-campus shooting death of Mississippi State University student John Sanderson, to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to first-degree murder...

Two other suspects facing capital murder charges stemming from the incident -- Duntae Harvey, of Jackson, and Trent Deundra Crump, of Flowood -- are scheduled for spring court appearances, but Assistant District Attorney Katie Moulds said she expects their lawyers to also submit guilty pleas...

It is believed the six individuals were gathered at Evans Hall for a drug exchange involving Xanax. At the time, Sanderson lived in Rice Hall. "I've asked that question to everyone, and nobody can give me an answer," Moulds said on why Sanderson was shot.