Thread: Mother Accused of Providing Girls for Use in Sex Video

Hybrid View

Mother Accused of Providing Girls for Use in Sex Video

These things these parents do are beyond me..........Hope she goes to jail as well as all participates and they rot there.

I hope they find everyone responsible, I don't have the words to say how I feel about this disgusting excuse for a mother!
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

I would imagine most of those movies are made with children who have been 'provided' to them by their parent(s), probably in return for enough money for a quick fix or some food.

One man a few years ago forgot what tee shirt he was wearing when he started filming himself performing certain acts on a very young girl. When the cops found the photo, they saw the corporate logo on his tee shirt and knew where to find him.

I, too, hope all parties are found to be responsible. The mother is absolutely pathetic. Unfortunately, it seems we read about this kind of thing all too often!

The mother should be handed over to medical science.

That's the only good use for her.

It's a pity fresh air is wasted on her.
    Above is my opinion only

Interesting, I had hoped to see a picture of her in the article, to see how well put together she was. Was she a well dressed, happily married woman, or an employed woman with a fine career, or just what sort of a woman would do something like that? Then there is the BIG why, WHY would she do something like that?

The remaining questions are heavy as well, if the mother is arrested what happens to the girls now, where do they go? How will this affect their futures. Perhaps they can help each other somehow with remaining issues. How sad. The dictionary is full of words to describe this illiterate woman.

If the perp was readying to fly out of the country he must have already made a bundle of money for his efforts, however many films he had made already with other girls. Easy money, who knows. Hard work and sweat of the brow and making an honest living seems out of the ordinary for people like this. Wonder how he rests at night?
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Originally posted by Camper
    The dictionary is full of words to describe this illiterate woman.

If the perp was readying to fly out of the country he must have already made a bundle of money for his efforts,

Wonder how he rests at night?
    illiterate ??
    He was scheduled to leave, it seemed more like a trip than some intended flight. The destination appears to have been a country with a large 'sex industry' population.

How he rests at night? Probably quite well. Most criminals do.