GUILTY PA - Kimberly Hvizda, 37, stabbed to death, Eagle, 21 March 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Beautiful Kimberly Hvizda was petrified by her estranged husband her Attorney told police. The mother of four had a protection of abuse order against her soon to be ex husband, but that didn't stop him from stabbing her to death yesterday.

The couple were to meet before her shift at Wawa and he had four envelopes for her. They were found along with Kimberly's body and a sheath for the knife he purchased to specifically murder her in cold blood.

Much more at link

http://www.dailylocal.com/article/2...-at-wawa-had-protection-order-against-husband

RIP Kimberly I am so sorry you couldn't have peace and raise your children who now have no mother.

disgusting, these men taking moms away from their babies.

Is that him, I wonder, the tall guy in only 2 of the pictures?

Oh my goodness, this is yet another senseless family tragedy with unfathomable loss. We MUST never forget these victims - the mothers who's lives were taken by someone who at one time professed love to the very women they murdered, and the children, who's father took from them that which is beyond measurement. May God grant these innocents enough love to endure the lifetime of suffering this heinous act set in motion.

Through our education of domestic violence I believe we seriously need to look at how we treat DV related offenses. From the OP's link:
He was charged with defiant trespass, loitering and prowling at night, and stalking. In the protection order, Hvizda was told not to go to his wife’s house for any reason and not to have any contact with his wife except in regards to his supervised custody of their children, ages 1 through 5. Under a plea agreement, Hvizda agreed to plead guilty for disorderly conduct and have the other charges dropped. He was required to have no contact with his wife, undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation, complete 24 hours of community service an pay a $150 fine. Hvizda has a criminal history of two alcohol related charges and a series of traffic violations, but no violence.

Stalking alone in PA carries a five year maximum (though a misdemeanor) so why were the charges either reduced or dropped? Why did he receive no jail time? Why wasn't he pursued for domestic violence which, if he stalked her again, could have lengthened a sentence for it? :sigh:

Poor Kimberly. She did everything she was supposed to do to protect herself and it seems prosecutors and the court did nothing to help her.

http://www.dailylocal.com/article/2...-at-wawa-had-protection-order-against-husband

This is awful. A girl I went to high school with was stabbed to death in NH.(some think by her ex) no arrests still. She had 5 children. I know there is a thread here somewhere. I'm glad they got this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back